Idebenone Caps?!?

  1. Idebenone Caps?!?


    Idebenone caps would be kick ass. Co-q10 is outrageously priced. This is the next best thing.... I see someone green has a good line on it.

    Also wondering if we will ever see some Na-RALA or R-ALA caps?
    Heres an idea, how about a fat 00 or 000 ALCAR/R-ALA cap combo? These should be taken together anyway.

    I already buy these (Na-RALA, ALCAR) from you in powder form. I would gladly pay slightly more for some caps.
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche


  2. ALCAR caps would be killer and Idebenone too

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Alpine View Post
    Idebenone caps would be kick ass.
    I concur and would definitely pick these up if you guys could make that happen!
    •   
       


  4. its the poor mans co-q10!
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche

  5. Where is Dsade to chime in on this???

  6. Imagine some fat caps with Idebenone/R-ALA/ALCAR in them. That would be one hell of a product.

    What do you think Dsade? Are your ala/na-rala/alcar sales strong enough to justify it?
    You can get ALCAR or Idebenone powder anywhere. Set yourself apart from other bulk powder/cap suppliers with a few unique & convenient blends like this.
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Alpine View Post
    Imagine some fat caps with Idebenone/R-ALA/ALCAR in them. That would be one hell of a product.

    What do you think Dsade? Are your ala/na-rala/alcar sales strong enough to justify it?
    You can get ALCAR or Idebenone powder anywhere. Set yourself apart from other bulk powder/cap suppliers with a few unique & convenient blends like this.

    Other than the Ideb, we have all powders on-hand. Last time I checked, the Ideb was priced pretty heftily (though admittedly still cheaper realistically than CoQ10.)

    The only cost we absorb (and it is pretty significant) is the production cost, which can run between $2k-$3k.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  8. So is that an "unlikely?"

    caps w/ na-rala/alcar would still be kickass. thoughts on that? (even krala or rala....)

    I buy your na-rala and alcar powder - great prices. Still, it would be nice to have caps. They are dosed together anyway (at least should be). And you need to take them in small amounts throughout the day since the hl of ala is so rapid compared to alcar. This would make for perfect use with caps. I guess I should just start capping my own stuff. I would pay more for convenience though.

    Anyone who takes ALCAR knows you should probably be taking ALA with it right? heh
    Dr. Bruce Ames has had very promising results with this combination of nutrients. Mitochondrial damage is a significant factor in the aging process, and ALCAR greatly improves mitochondrial function when given to old rats. Along with this comes improved short term memory and cognitive function, an effect that has also been observed when elderly humans are given ALCAR. However, Dr. Ames also found that when rodents were given high (but not low) doses of ALCAR, hepatic antioxidant status was lowered. ALA prevented this, and also caused an even further improvement in mitochondrial function. Ames concluded, "Supplementing the diet of old rats with ALCAR and LA significantly improves many of the most frequently encountered age-related changes in mammals – namely loss of energy metabolism, increased oxidative stress, decreased physical activity, and impaired cognitive function."
    na-rala/alcar/ideb would be costly...probably unrealstic...but damn that would be a hell of a cap. If you bring it to market, I would personally spend 5min everyday promoting it on imminst.org to get those guys over here to support it with sales. There are a lot of potential customers over there man. Some of those guys have insane supplement protocols. They would eat that sh1t UP! Most of those guys are paying top dollar (and gettin ripped) for rala/alcar combos from Jarrow, AOR, NSI etc.
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche

  9. buy the R-ALA/ALCAR powder from Nutra Planet.

    Then while you are there put Cycle Support in your cart for your idebenone when you get them mix em together put in a nice shake and have at it


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  10. alpine is right. people at imminst.org have some pretty heavy supp regimens and dosing schemes. getting some of those guys over to nutra would be great for sales. Not to mention we could learn alot from them too, as the life extension commumity has been ahead of the curve on alot of things that would also pertain to bodybuilders.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by verner View Post
    alpine is right. people at imminst.org have some pretty heavy supp regimens and dosing schemes. getting some of those guys over would be to nutra would be great for sales. Not to mention we could learn alot from them too, as the life extension commumity has been ahead of the curve on alot of things that would also pertain to bodybuilders.
    A couple people over there asked me where I got my Na-rala. I pointed them to NP. I tried to spread the name around a bit w/out looking like a rep advertising or something.

    So nobody else thinks R-ALA (or Na-RALA) + ALCAR caps would be cool? Obviously, I want the Ideb in there but rala/alcar caps at a lower price might be more marketable. If im paying for ALA, I want it it to be R-ALA at least. I'm seeing a lot more stuff on the S isomer interfering with the R (although nothing definitive) so the regular ALA caps appeal less and less. Na or K is even better...
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche

  12. At what doses would you make the caps though? The problem is you're going to use a generic ratio for a one size fits all. I prefer bulk powder as I can tweak the dosing to my needs.

    Ideb is a tasteless powder and it's easy to cap so I'd be content with a bulk powder.

  13. Tha major limiting factor for any capsule is minimum runs. In order to have a decently dosed product, with the 50K cap minimum, the product launch would be close to $17k, including material and labor.

    Not saying it won't happen, but $17k means sacrificing 3-4 other projects for something that will likely take many months to hit break-even point.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  14. Quote Originally Posted by ersatz View Post
    At what doses would you make the caps though? The problem is you're going to use a generic ratio for a one size fits all. I prefer bulk powder as I can tweak the dosing to my needs.

    Ideb is a tasteless powder and it's easy to cap so I'd be content with a bulk powder.
    true... I guess I should just get used to capping my own stuff if I want it.

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Tha major limiting factor for any capsule is minimum runs. In order to have a decently dosed product, with the 50K cap minimum, the product launch would be close to $17k, including material and labor.

    Not saying it won't happen, but $17k means sacrificing 3-4 other projects for something that will likely take many months to hit break-even point.
    Ya, I can definately understand that. It probably wouldn't be a huge hit with the mainstream customers. Sacrificing something like sesathin or x-factor for caps of a combo of powders you already sell would be a poor business move. Nice no BS answer.... appreciated.

    Guess I just want NP to make my very own custom requested caps!

    Back to the original topic though, Ideb powder or caps could do well. Maybe it hasn't quite caught on yet. People dont seem all that excited about it. Perhaps I overestimate the general interest in it.
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche

  15. You have my word that the Life Extension/Nootropic crowd is one close to my heart.

    I am VERY into the life approach, and the concept of forced/assisted evolution, and I will do whatever I can to help bring price down/new ingredients to market.

    If they are open to it, see what the ImmInst crowd would like to see most.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  16. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    You have my word that the Life Extension/Nootropic crowd is one close to my heart.

    I am VERY into the life approach, and the concept of forced/assisted evolution, and I will do whatever I can to help bring price down/new ingredients to market.

    If they are open to it, see what the ImmInst crowd would like to see most.
    Cool...

    did you see my Clear Edge + nicotine post? Any thoughts on that?
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Alpine View Post
    Cool...

    did you see my Clear Edge + nicotine post? Any thoughts on that?
    i say you must have been a member of the old avant labs board

  18. Quote Originally Posted by zachattack43 View Post
    i say you must have been a member of the old avant labs board
    Man, Ive been a member of EVERY board...
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Alpine View Post
    Man, Ive been a member of EVERY board...
    yea but the old Avant board was special and out of this world

  20. Quote Originally Posted by zachattack43 View Post
    yea but the old Avant board was special and out of this world
    Ya it was...

    M&M and Avant are still 2 of my favorite spots though.
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche

  21. Quote Originally Posted by xxghostxx View Post
    I concur and would definitely pick these up if you guys could make that happen!
    Please tell me thats not you in the avitar... that seperation is just SICK... almost inhuman!!!

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  22. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Please tell me thats not you in the avitar... that seperation is just SICK... almost inhuman!!!

    Adams
    Haha, it's me .

  23. Another vote for Idebenone powder as long as the quality is there.
    AlphaGPC from cheminutra would be nice as well.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Alpine View Post
    its the poor mans co-q10!
    It's superior to Co-Q10 in all respects.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by riskarb View Post
    Another vote for Idebenone powder as long as the quality is there.
    AlphaGPC from cheminutra would be nice as well.
    AlphaGPC, I sent an inquiry about earlier today.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  26. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    AlphaGPC, I sent an inquiry about earlier today.
    Bump I would like bulk AlphaGPC, and Idebenone powder too.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by riskarb View Post
    Another vote for Idebenone powder as long as the quality is there.
    Bump... I think it would be successful even in bulk/uncapped powder. To my knowledge, there's not too many places offering it right now.
    Def interested ASAP!!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Alpine View Post
    A couple people over there asked me where I got my Na-rala. I pointed them to NP. I tried to spread the name around a bit w/out looking like a rep advertising or something.

    So nobody else thinks R-ALA (or Na-RALA) + ALCAR caps would be cool? Obviously, I want the Ideb in there but rala/alcar caps at a lower price might be more marketable. If im paying for ALA, I want it it to be R-ALA at least. I'm seeing a lot more stuff on the S isomer interfering with the R (although nothing definitive) so the regular ALA caps appeal less and less. Na or K is even better...
    I do all my ordering from nutra and am an no way trying to lose them any business but I think there is another sponsor on this forum where you could make your own "custom" blend of ingredients in a "capsule".

    300 caps each containing 100mg R-ALA (from Na-R-ALA) and 300mg ALCAR=$63.02
    1500 caps each containing 100mg R-ALA (from Na-R-ALA) and 300mg ALCAR=$235.10
    Last edited by jasonschaffin; 05-10-2007 at 02:55 PM. Reason: updated

  29. Bump!

  30. I'm interested too.

  31. Dsade,

    It's perhaps time to be a cut above the rest.

    How about some MitoQ caps?

    I mentioned this some time ago in the Product Request Thread, you said you gonna look into it.

    Faustus

  32. Mitoquinone is not available.

  33. I'd buy idebenone powder.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. whats the best oral (caps) PH?
    By goes4ever in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-08-2004, 03:45 PM
  2. Bulk powder and capping info.
    By Vageta in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-01-2003, 10:16 PM
  3. finished capping (what a relief)
    By lifted in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-10-2003, 11:11 PM
  4. Cap-m-Quick
    By hemotep in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-26-2003, 10:57 AM
  5. do yuo have to cap
    By destro19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-23-2003, 01:31 PM
Log in
Log in