Nutraplanet is NOT YET the ****!!!!

  1. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Answers
    0

    Nutraplanet is NOT YET the ****!!!!


    They don't carry Millennium Sport yet.

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/mille...-technologies/



  2. West Coast Highland Athlete
    sean taylor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    519
    Answers
    0


    I second that
  3. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,304
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    They don't carry Millennium Sport yet.

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/mille...-technologies/


    BANNED
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    PumpYouUp's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    415
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    BANNED
    I concur! NutraPlanet is and will always be the SH!T
  5. Registered User
    Canuckguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    62
    Answers
    0


    I'm with you there!
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    BANNED



    Now get to it, sign em up!! lol
  7. Registered User
    Drzman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    36
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by sean taylor View Post
    I second that
    X 3

    It's the only thing missing at NP!!
  8. Registered User
    Alpine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    732
    Answers
    0


    I believe dsade might have a cordyceps product in the works. I can understand the hesitation to carry a competing product in such a niche category.

    That being said, I'm a big fan of MST. They are real innovators (like Avant, USP, etc.). They have some cutting edge stuff. All of their ingredient profiles are smart and well thought out. Judging by some of the choices (for example adding in r-ala instead of ala) they dont appear to be skimping on costs either.
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche
  9. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,304
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Alpine View Post
    I believe dsade might have a cordyceps product in the works. I can understand the hesitation to carry a competing product in such a niche category.

    That being said, I'm a big fan of MST. They are real innovators (like Avant, USP, etc.). They have some cutting edge stuff. All of their ingredient profiles are smart and well thought out. Judging by some of the choices (for example adding in r-ala instead of ala) they dont appear to be skimping on costs either.
    Not at all...the work I do for NP is in the interest of NP and it's customers. The product line from RPN is a separate deal. Sam and I both pride ourselves on keeping the two completely unrelated.

    Unlike some other companies, I have no problems with competition, and I let my design abilities stand on their own in a free market. The only reasons MST has not been picked up could be lack of knowledge of the products or supply issues (such as distributor problems).
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  10. Registered User
    Alpine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    732
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Not at all...the work I do for NP is in the interest of NP and it's customers. The product line from RPN is a separate deal. Sam and I both pride ourselves on keeping the two completely unrelated.

    Unlike some other companies, I have no problems with competition, and I let my design abilities stand on their own in a free market. The only reasons MST has not been picked up could be lack of knowledge of the products or supply issues (such as distributor problems).
    They are relatively new, I could see that.

    Anyway, its good to hear that dsade.
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche
  11. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Answers
    0


    :taps finger impatiently:
  12. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,962
    Answers
    0


    In the works...coming soon to a "PLANET" near you
  13. Gold Member
    Aeternitatis's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,664
    Answers
    0


    I will say that Millenium makes GREAT stuff. Cordygen5 is a really good product and Ragnarok is easily one of the best in that particular genre.

    Check out my log: ULTIMATE CAFFEINE-FREE PERFORMANCE ENHANCEMENT: Yellow nEuphoria and Cordygen5
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
  14. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    In the works...coming soon to a "PLANET" near you

    Did you say something, Stryder?
  15. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,962
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Did you say something, Stryder?
    *walks away whistling inconspicuously*
  16. Registered User
    fatburner2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,917
    Answers
    0


    Honestly, I cannot tell which is better, C5 or Ragnarok!

    Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis View Post
    I will say that Millenium makes GREAT stuff. Cordygen5 is a really good product and Ragnarok is easily one of the best in that particular genre.

    Check out my log: ULTIMATE CAFFEINE-FREE PERFORMANCE ENHANCEMENT: Yellow nEuphoria and Cordygen5
  17. West Coast Highland Athlete
    sean taylor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    519
    Answers
    0


    I want Ragnarok!!
  18. Registered User
    fatburner2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,917
    Answers
    0


    Warrior Melon

    Quote Originally Posted by sean taylor View Post
    I want Ragnarok!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cholesterol is not necessarily the bad guy.
    By BBB in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-11-2011, 01:12 AM
  2. Nutraplanet Is The ****!!!
    By Tetsu in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-24-2007, 01:54 PM
  3. Nutraplanet is the best
    By T-Bone in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 12:46 PM
  4. Carb Cycling is not for the weak!
    By Rage (SoCal) in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 07-03-2006, 10:13 PM
  5. K1....this $hit is not for the weak at heart.
    By Jergo in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-06-2004, 10:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in