Whats with Nutra Planet??

Thaiclinch

Thaiclinch

Awards
I was just on the site to like next day some DCP and REM to myself and both products are unavailable, this is the 2nd time I have had this experience in a row. Do any of you guys know who else I can go through to get my supps.
Thanks.:think:

J

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I was just on the site to like next day some DCP and REM to myself and both products are unavailable, this is the 2nd time I have had this experience in a row. Do any of you guys know who else I can go through to get my supps.
They are just out of stock. Nothing is wrong with the site.

BTW, DCP is only available at NP since it's part of the RPN line designed by DSade.

Try asking/searching in the NP forum to see when they will be back in stock. You will get better responses there.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I think they are just a little backed up in their ordering because so busy with the sale maybe.

CROWLER

acshadow

acshadow

Awards
  • Established
no DCP is out of stock and Dsade is making the new batch a bit neater in terms of the capules

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok, my bad. You could've also said where else you could find it in that post. Just wanna get that extra post in huh? ;)
You caught me bro. I just really wanted to get that 849th post in here.
There are a few other sites that sell DCP. BSL and Planetary are two examples.

By the way, thanks for letting me get one more post in here, cuz you know, that's the only reason I post information.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Beat ya to it rpen! another post for me!

J

JJC

Awards
  • Established

By the way, thanks for letting me get one more post in here, cuz you know, that's the only reason I post information.
I was just playin. Sheesh. Sorry I touched a nerve...

Beat ya to it rpen! another post for me!
:icon_lol: [In best Borat impersonation] I win!

J

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, I should have added a smiley, that was my bad.

I really gotta work on my e-sensitivity. :D
Haha it's all good man. That's why I threw my smiley in in the first place.

Good thing we made amends...I was planning on asking you sometime in the future how you cut down for your show in those pics. But that will be for another time...I'm not that close yet. Plus I think our lovefest right here is taking up some valuable thread space. :cheers:

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:icon_lol: Ask me anytime Brother. I like to help where I can!:thumbsup:

Fireproof

Fireproof

Awards

That's hilarious.

(And a good reason to up my post count by one more. :D)

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
did you send a pm to anyone @ NP? if not you must have alot of time on your hands to start threads talking smack about a reputable company.......:duel: not trying to be difficult but PMing someone can get you a concrete answer alot faster than asking us...who don't even work there

Awards
Me likes NP! :) They are real quick. Real short time between ordering and delivering.

I think their low prices causes their stuff to get sold out really quickly. I've tried a few times, and finally got the chance to order some Havoc, because it got sold out really quick the other times. :)

MOD EDIT: This is for everyone. Please read the rules about linking. NP is the exclusive retailer of AM. Please respect that.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
"MOD EDIT: This is for everyone. Please read the rules about linking. NP is the exclusive retailer of AM. Please respect that."

^^ Sorry Mod's, I just saw the revision of the rules. My bad. I'll be good. :)

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
did you send a pm to anyone @ NP? if not you must have alot of time on your hands to start threads talking smack about a reputable company.......:duel: not trying to be difficult but PMing someone can get you a concrete answer alot faster than asking us...who don't even work there
I personally didn't think his question was smack, perhaps you could not be such a pr1ck in your responses to people asking genuine questions, be nice in forum posts will get you alot further than not.

See we can all give advice....noob.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DCP is being reformulated, and is out by manufacturer...REM has been discontinued. If you are looking to purchase these items, try here

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I personally didn't think his question was smack, perhaps you could not be such a pr1ck in your responses to people asking genuine questions, be nice in forum posts will get you alot further than not.

Damn Neo, I see those Epi threads got you all worked up now, didn't they?

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
DCP is being reformulated, and is out by manufacturer...REM has been discontinued. If you are looking to purchase these items, try here
Interesting.... Whats the new formulation?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Adding a bit of Dsade into the mix for that spark of refreshment :)

M

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not a new formulation, just going to tablets instead of capsules.
Why the change from the capsules? Did the new capsule technology not pan out as well as hoped for?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why the change from the capsules? Did the new capsule technology not pan out as well as hoped for?
The capsules ended up leaking.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established

Whoa...slow down killer(joking)....let me explain, i don't believe that the question wasn't genuine, the wording was obviously out of frustration (which i can understand and would probably feel the same way), but the execution was improper. how was it improper? if (just for an example) i go and start very passive-aggressively defaming a person or in this case a company by basically saying that they never have stock on items that i need without doing any research on my end (PMing a rep. from that company) what I'm doing is portraying that that company or person is not reliable, accountable or whatever the case may be. now and this is the most factual part of my responce.....words (weather written or verbal) have more power than most people realize, you and i have the power to make people feel alot of different emotions with our words, we can lift-up,put down and at times (depending on whose around and listening) "plant seeds" in others minds that may change their opinion and perception of others. my part in all this, is my responce...it was very blunt and to the point which is not always the correct way to address people (especially people i don't know) for that i was wrong. Thai was most likely frustrated and that was all i don't believe that there was any malice intended ....i don't have any problems w/him or you...just want to make clear on why i sometimes respond the way i do. but I'll give you this...i am capable of being a PR1CK...:head: and my response should have been (dare i say) nicer...and not such a :nutkick:

Awards
Me likes NP! :) They are real quick. Real short time between ordering and delivering.

I think their low prices causes their stuff to get sold out really quickly. I've tried a few times, and finally got the chance to order some Havoc, because it got sold out really quick the other times. :)

MOD EDIT: This is for everyone. Please read the rules about linking. NP is the exclusive retailer of AM. Please respect that.
Order #289154
Thank You for Your Order==> Sat Apr 14, 2007
Your Order Has Been Updated====>Tue Apr 17, 2007 (Bulk Sesathin pre-sale delay)
Your Order Has Been Shipped=====> Tue Apr 17, 2007

I just received my stuff just now! Woo Hoo!
And I live in a strict South East Asian Country half-way around the world!
Nutra treats me better than my wife!
Whatever it promises, it delivers! :)
If Nutra were a woman, I'd chain her up and never let her leave the house! :)

Now I'm waiting for my Havoc. :)

Thaiclinch

Thaiclinch

Awards
Thanks for all of your replies and or concerns. I never intended in anyway to slander or slam NutraPlanet or there empoyees in any way shape or form. I was just getting to the point and asking a general question to see if any of you that are a little more experieced have had the same issues, which from reading all of the replies I see that I am so far one of the few that have had any issues, my issues have nothing to do with there customer service or delivery status, as they are always cool about throwing in samples and getting me my supps asap and for that I consider NP a good supplier to do buisness with. I however was asking for peoples opinions on where they choose to do there shopping etc. and if anyone knew of another place that carried DCP its a great product and I have seen amazing results from it. I have googled etc. and I always end up w/ a link back to NP. Either way I got my DCP and my Venom, from Planetary Nutrition like 3 days after someone posted there opinion on where to look.
Thanks for all the input and I appoligies to whomever took offense to this post, it was not intended to ruin anyones day.
Ill see you all on here later. Love the forum Cheers:cheers:

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
If you are still interested, then please send me a PM, I think I can work something out for you. ;)

Thanks for all of your replies and or concerns. I never intended in anyway to slander or slam NutraPlanet or there empoyees in any way shape or form. I was just getting to the point and asking a general question to see if any of you that are a little more experieced have had the same issues, which from reading all of the replies I see that I am so far one of the few that have had any issues, my issues have nothing to do with there customer service or delivery status, as they are always cool about throwing in samples and getting me my supps asap and for that I consider NP a good supplier to do buisness with. I however was asking for peoples opinions on where they choose to do there shopping etc. and if anyone knew of another place that carried DCP its a great product and I have seen amazing results from it. I have googled etc. and I always end up w/ a link back to NP. Either way I got my DCP and my Venom, from Planetary Nutrition like 3 days after someone posted there opinion on where to look.
Thanks for all the input and I appoligies to whomever took offense to this post, it was not intended to ruin anyones day.
Ill see you all on here later. Love the forum Cheers:cheers:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Damn Neo, I see those Epi threads got you all worked up now, didn't they?
I think they may have, I prefer people to be straightforward but there's never a real need to be an @$$hole on a forum though many ( myself included sometimes ) do with ease.

<3 and thank you lenox dood for your reply. You speak / write well and explained yourself. I apologize if I came on a bit hard, but tha's the way I am baby :) love it or leave it. Good job guys on helping each other out here, much love.