Omega ONE - Putting MY money where my mouth is

  1. Thumbs up Omega ONE - Putting MY money where my mouth is


    The deal is simple:

    Try Omega ONE for 30 days. If you dont think that it is the best pre/postworkout amino acid-based supplement you have used, I will buy you a container of something else!

    I am very confident in this product, and I want everyone to know about it!


  2. Spank me ?

  3. :huh:
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm View Post
    Spank me ?
    queston or a request?


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  5. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm View Post
    Spank me ?
    queston or a request?


    CROWLER
    I think it's passive aggression in an attempt to be dominantly submissive.

    Not much into the psychology of women as much as I am just into them.

    So my response would be: OK

    Matt, I like the incentive and will be planning to try out this "Omega-ONE" soon.
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

    Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

    I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    If you dont think that it is the best pre/postworkout amino acid-based supplement you have used, I will buy you a container of something else!
    Would you buy me a container of Test E? And by container, I mean a shipping container.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  7. I want bulk Test E, gotta be some way around it to sell it, since it's not oiled and ready for injection. Powder is powder, make it happen!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm View Post
    Spank me ?
    queston or a request?


    CROWLER
    I think it's passive aggression in an attempt to be dominantly submissive.

    Not much into the psychology of women as much as I am just into them.

    So my response would be: OK

    Matt, I like the incentive and will be planning to try out this "Omega-ONE" soon.

    Was I just called a woman?

    How you been, B?!
  9. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    No. I editted for clarity.

    I have been OK. Thanks. You?
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

    Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

    I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.
  10. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    i got some ONE sitting at home here waiting to be tried... looking forward to it and hopefully will start sometime next month.

  11. Im feeling spunky today What else will you put where your mouth is ????



    * FNF runs out door now *

  12. Yikes!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm View Post
    Im feeling spunky today What else will you put where your mouth is ????
    Better question...what will he put where YOUR mouth is?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  14. Wowzers! This is the thread to be in!

  15. Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.



    Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    The deal is simple:

    Try Omega ONE for 30 days. If you dont think that it is the best pre/postworkout amino acid-based supplement you have used, I will buy you a container of something else!

    I am very confident in this product, and I want everyone to know about it!

    That is quite the offer. I will be using mine when I am done logging T-Force. I do have one request I tried one serving of the sour cherry flavor and while it was okay I can't imagine mixing it with chocolate protien any chance of getting some other flavors or something more nuetral flavored?

  16. Bold moves Matt

    With a guarantee like that, you can't go wrong! Feedback folks...let's get the word out.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Ether View Post
    Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.






    That is quite the offer. I will be using mine when I am done logging T-Force. I do have one request I tried one serving of the sour cherry flavor and while it was okay I can't imagine mixing it with chocolate protien any chance of getting some other flavors or something more nuetral flavored?

    The flavor is indeed something we are working on. You can always use 2 glasses until then if you wish.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Ether View Post
    Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.






    That is quite the offer. I will be using mine when I am done logging T-Force. I do have one request I tried one serving of the sour cherry flavor and while it was okay I can't imagine mixing it with chocolate protien any chance of getting some other flavors or something more nuetral flavored?
    Try it with a strong Vanilla, or add some palatinose.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    Bold moves Matt

    With a guarantee like that, you can't go wrong! Feedback folks...let's get the word out.


    I could see a lot going wrong, but I'm a bit of a pessimist. Then again, quite a few companies offer a money back guarantee and they aren't bankrupt yet so perhaps people don't like to admit failure and try to redeem on the guarantee.

    But I also don't quite understand the offer, You will buy us something else but is there any limitations, a similar pre/postworkout amino acid-based supplement? As I see it there's no single product similar in nature to Omega ONE so there's no basis for comparison. Vitagro, no aminos, Xtend, Wraath, no carb source.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by ersatz View Post
    I could see a lot going wrong, but I'm a bit of a pessimist. Then again, quite a few companies offer a money back guarantee and they aren't bankrupt yet so perhaps people don't like to admit failure and try to redeem on the guarantee.

    But I also don't quite understand the offer, You will buy us something else but is there any limitations, a similar pre/postworkout amino acid-based supplement? As I see it there's no single product similar in nature to Omega ONE so there's no basis for comparison. Vitagro, no aminos, Xtend, Wraath, no carb source.
    An amino acid based pre-post workout drink such as Xtend, Ice, Wraath, All in One, Relentless, etc.

  21. I'm sure Omega ONE lives up to the claims, I bet I would think it's one of the best pre-workout supplements I've used, I can't dispute those, and I bet at $54.99 it's a good deal.
    But I bet I'm not the only one that finds it hard to cross the $50.00 mark for 1 month or less supply of this type supplement. I think if you could find a way to reduce the price by $5.00 and make it $49.99 you would get more takers because 49.99 looks $10.00 cheaper than $50.00
    Maybe you could even sell a 2 week supply in a plastic bag as a sample supply...
    Hope this is not taking as a bash of the product or price, just feel like I'm sharing ideas with friends..

  22. That is a very good point, thanks.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    An amino acid based pre-post workout drink such as Xtend, Ice, Wraath, All in One, Relentless, etc.
    Curses...foiled again.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  24. Yeah, no "better than D-bol" claims here.

    --"Omega ONE; Now with steroids in every scoop!"

  25. Did I just see some pessimism in this thread?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by MadJimF View Post
    But I bet I'm not the only one that finds it hard to cross the $50.00 mark for 1 month or less supply of this type supplement. I think if you could find a way to reduce the price by $5.00 and make it $49.99 you would get more takers because 49.99 looks $10.00 cheaper than $50.00
    I agree.
  27. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    ONE works really well for me.
  28. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    Just tried it today. Used it post workout with 1 scoop in water and mixed with a spoon. The flavor was GREAT. It was mild and refreshing, especially after a hard workout. Looking forward to using this as a staple in my post workout mix... thanks again Custom for bringing yet another great supplement to the masses!

  29. So what is this supplement suppose to do, what are the claims you guys are talking about? Honestly I know this supps has been out for a short while but I dont see people giving it awesome reviews like some other preworkout supps. And this looks better profile wise than a bunch of others that are more popular, but the price does not look friendly.....

  30. Basically, the carb HRS is infinitely better than others to rehydrate your body and shuttle nutrients into muscles. More nutrienst in coupled with better recovery should mean increased muscle growth.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-04-2009, 06:14 PM
  2. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-28-2005, 08:28 AM
  3. Wheres my order? Hmmm
    By Buc4Life04 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-28-2005, 12:31 AM
  4. Somatotropin - Am I wasting my money?
    By Zero Tolerance in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-10-2004, 05:34 PM
Log in
Log in