Exclusively at the PLANET--Bulk Sesathin!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ladies and Gentlemen, introducing the greatest overall fat burning/health promoting supplement...food EVER, now available in bulk form at NutraPlanet: BULK SESATHIN™

That's right...NutraPlanet and Avant Labs have teamed up to provide the world Bulk Sesathin™ oil at an affordable and economical price.

Sick of having to clean out that oral syringe after each use? Tired of looking for a clean teaspoon to guesstimate your next dose of Sesathin™? NutraPlanet Bulk Sesathin™ now comes in a convenient pump bottle to give you the accurate dose you desire without the hassle of cleaning silverwear or crazy syringes that people give you strange looks for. Use it to take orally or pump it on your salad, toast, or other food of choice!

Exclusively at NutraPlanet.com!

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
Prepare to receive more orders and more money than ever before. Someone, ineluctably, will be mailing you their baby as collateral.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you have any idea when these pre-sold orders will be shipped out by? I am going to be moving in a few weeks, and am wondering if I should've had it sent to another address.

Blk98Bird

Awards
Just ordered a bottle of this, thanks guys!

I'm guessing each pump = about one 500mg dose of sesamin?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:thumbsup: Thanks Sam, you guys rock!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just ordered a bottle of this, thanks guys!

I'm guessing each pump = about one 500mg dose of sesamin?
Can't measure dose per pump at the moment because SOME PEOPLE just had to have a presale!

Will measure it out ASAP when it arrives :head:

Jsouth

Jsouth

Awards
Stryder: just placed an order (#288334) but forgot the 10 grams of RK, any chance of just adding that on there. Thanks for the great price on the sesathin

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Stryder: just placed an order (#288334) but forgot the 10 grams of RK, any chance of just adding that on there. Thanks for the great price on the sesathin
Taken care of...nice to see you taking advantage of the free shipping option :thumbsup:

Thanks for the support Jsouth!

Blk98Bird

Awards
Can't measure dose per pump at the moment because SOME PEOPLE just had to have a presale!

Will measure it out ASAP when it arrives :head:
Lucky for SOME PEOPLE that taking a bigger dose can actually be beneficial :D

Thanks again guys, this was a great addition to your store!

Jsouth

Jsouth

Awards
Thanks for helping out the customers and putting up with our annoying begging asses MINE INCLUDED haha

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Sam, is that 19.99 permanent? Excellent pick up

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
Sam, is that 19.99 permanent? Excellent pick up
also wondering about this! great product, great price. looks like another order is in the works soon once we get that flavoring too :) good job stryder!

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bulk SesaThinz?? OMG!!!1

Can U take it on low carbz? Will it mess up my ketonez?

LOL!!1

MystikalSoul

Awards
arrrrrrrrrrrghhh i placed an order yesturday!!!! guess i'll be placing another 1 :) by the way how many doses can u get out if 8oz?

Blk98Bird

Awards
Bulk SesaThinz?? OMG!!!1

LOL!!1
WTFBBQ Some d00d at my gym said he lost fat like he was on teh roidz!!! Will this give me some guynoh?!? (you know, teh ***** tits!!)

I hope not!! LOL!!!!!11!!!onE!

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Bulk SesaThinz?? OMG!!!1

LOL!!1
OMG I HEARD IT WILL RAIZE MY ESTROGENZ AND MAYEB GIVE TEH GYNOZ AND I PROB WON'T GET BONERZ. FOR ME THO THIS IS GOOD LAWLZ M I RITE?

On a serious note, thanks to NP I will prob be running sesathin year round. Good news, since I am currently fat

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn, how did I miss this. Me suck.

Eat The Poor

Awards
$4 cheaper than another online retailer's bulk version and the "Sesathin" name to boot. Wow. *buys*

:woohoo:

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
WOW, say goodbye to all the cheap....uh more expensive knockoffs! BTW, will this be the permanant price?

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Damn these dorm room fridges...it can only hold 1 bottle...gotta keep food in it too lol.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Damn these dorm room fridges...it can only hold 1 bottle...gotta keep food in it too lol.
I thought I remembered a post on Avant forums talking about how you don't "have" to refrigerate it. I guess thats assuming you use it in a reasonably short time too. It does seem to separate and coagulate a bit when it gets real cold.

Perhaps one of those guys can clarify.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WOW, say goodbye to all the cheap....uh more expensive knockoffs! BTW, will this be the permanant price?
that is the everyday price as long as the sesame seeds don't go on strike...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Well, it looks like its about time to give NP/Avant some more of my college loan money. Hey, its almost summer, who needs electricity.

Bastards... ;)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
i lol'd too, surprised he didn't turn it into a dirty joke though

acshadow

acshadow

Awards
  • Established
I thought I remembered a post on Avant forums talking about how you don't "have" to refrigerate it. I guess thats assuming you use it in a reasonably short time too. It does seem to separate and coagulate a bit when it gets real cold.

Perhaps one of those guys can clarify.
in for response

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

dabone12

Awards
On the site it says pre order so when will product ship if I place a order. Thanks in advance

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Should be shipping Monday or Tuesday at the latest :)

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ALOT.

Just a little over twice as much as a bottle of brand name Sesathin.

Adams
Well just for the record, this actually IS brand name SesaThin. SesaThin is our trademark name, it's just being sold under Nutraplanet's brand.

Rest assured, you're getting the real deal- the same exact thing if you bought a bottle of SesaThin under Avant Labs.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well just for the record, this actually IS brand name SesaThin. SesaThin is our trademark name, it's just being sold under Nutraplanet's brand.

Rest assured, you're getting the real deal- the same exact thing if you bought a bottle of SesaThin under Avant Labs.
I know.. I was just trying to imply that very thing. But rereading it, not so much.

Adams