Bulk dimethylamylamine in stock!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    middle earth
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,962
    Rep Power
    2803

    Bulk dimethylamylamine in stock!


    Bulk 1,3-dimethylamylamine now in stock at NutraPlanet!

    1,3-dimethylamylamine is a derivative of geranium oil which resembles the body's own chemical messenger, epinephrine (adrenaline). Similar to adrenaline, 1,3-dimethylamylamine exihibits a powerful CNS stimulanting ability, for increased energy, mental clarity, and physical performance.

  2. Registered User
    Cool's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,349
    Rep Power
    109649

    Awesome! Is one gram 40 or 80 doses? Custom said 80 doses for $20, either way I'm getting some.
  3. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    middle earth
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,962
    Rep Power
    2803

    Average dosing is about 25 mg so one gram will be 40 doses...same as CNW. Actually NP and CNW are working together on this one
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Cool's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,349
    Rep Power
    109649

    I was really excited about this, but that's close to the regular price of Amp but with out the chocamine or caffiene. Plus I gotta measure it and cap it. I can only assume that Amp uses 25mg per, is that unrealistic?
  5. Registered User
    MystikalSoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    121
    Rep Power
    158

    this is the same active as amp right?
  6. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    middle earth
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,962
    Rep Power
    2803

    Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    I was really excited about this, but that's close to the regular price of Amp but with out the chocamine or caffiene. Plus I gotta measure it and cap it. I can only assume that Amp uses 25mg per, is that unrealistic?
    ...checking on pricing...brb
  7. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    middle earth
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,962
    Rep Power
    2803

    Quote Originally Posted by MystikalSoul View Post
    this is the same active as amp right?
    ...right!
  8. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    middle earth
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,962
    Rep Power
    2803

    Alright...new price!

    $10/gram

    Karma and NutraBucks to Cool for pointing out the obvious
    PM me buddy!
  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    custom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,971
    Rep Power
    13232

    Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    Awesome! Is one gram 40 or 80 doses? Custom said 80 doses for $20, either way I'm getting some.
    per cap amp has 12.5mg, or 80 per gram. But most if not all people do a 2 cap or 25mg (40/g) serving.
  10. Registered User
    Cool's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,349
    Rep Power
    109649

    I get it. Personally, even on my first bottle, I found 4-6 to be what it took to really hit me. I do have a pretty high tolerance to stims. Styder. PM sent!
  11. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    middle earth
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,962
    Rep Power
    2803

    Back at ya Cool!
  12. Gold Member
    Aeternitatis's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Delirium, Tremens
    Posts
    1,664
    Rep Power
    961

    You friggin nuggets!

    Now I gotta spend more money.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
  13. Registered User
    phrost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    145

    Awesome, I'll be buying some soon.
  14. Registered User
    Jsouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Tennessee
    Age
    28
    Posts
    199
    Rep Power
    194

    Would Nutraplanet ever cap this like they did with Yohimbine? I personally would definetly pay more for this
  15. Registered User
    jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Beaumont, TX
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,116
    Rep Power
    9663

    For those that don't respond to the version of Amp post the Washington Post article by Amy Shipley - I'd suggest NOT taking chocamine (cocolean - whatever) with this dimethylamylamine.
  16. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    rpen22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,702
    Rep Power
    11091

    Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    For those that don't respond to the version of Amp post the Washington Post article by Amy Shipley - I'd suggest NOT taking chocamine (cocolean - whatever) with this dimethylamylamine.
    Hmm, I'm gonna have to try this solo, because I really don't get much from the Amp that's been out since the article.
  17. Registered User
    RexGrandis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    219
    Rep Power
    338

    What would happen if I took the whole 1 gram in one hit?

    Not that I would ever do anything so stupid..
  18. Registered User
    Outside Backer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    ErgoPumped
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,629
    Rep Power
    89660

    fck yeah. how does it taste lol
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  19. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Between Middle Earth and Narnia
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,502
    Rep Power
    61214

    Quote Originally Posted by RexGrandis View Post
    What would happen if I took the whole 1 gram in one hit?

    Not that I would ever do anything so stupid..
    You'd probably start looking a lot like your avatar, followed by internal combustion of a vital pumping organ.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  20. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    middle earth
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,962
    Rep Power
    2803

    Quote Originally Posted by RexGrandis View Post
    What would happen if I took the whole 1 gram in one hit?

    Not that I would ever do anything so stupid..
    Why would you even ask such a ridiculous question?
  21. Registered User
    jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Beaumont, TX
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,116
    Rep Power
    9663

    Sam,
    You ought to know by now that AM now isn't what it was 2-3 years ago....
  22. Registered User
    daniel35's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    276
    Rep Power
    302

    Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    Bulk 1,3-dimethylamylamine now in stock at NutraPlanet!

    1,3-dimethylamylamine is a derivative of geranium oil which resembles the body's own chemical messenger, epinephrine (adrenaline). Similar to adrenaline, 1,3-dimethylamylamine exihibits a powerful CNS stimulanting ability, for increased energy, mental clarity, and physical performance.
    THE SUPPLEMENT GODS HAVE HEARD THERE LOWLY SERVANTS CRY AND ANSWERED
  23. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Rep Power
    37729

    4 times the members, 4 times the asininity.
  24. Gold Member
    Aeternitatis's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Delirium, Tremens
    Posts
    1,664
    Rep Power
    961

    Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    Why would you even ask such a ridiculous question?
    I'm honestly curious to see how long it takes for someone to screw up in measuring the stuff and take some insane dose. I really hope it doesn't happen... but it's really only a matter of time. I've done it before with things like yohimbine and I've got a great scale and am very meticulous; just forget to carry the 1 and you're in for a ride... so to speak.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
  25. Registered User
    Alpine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    732
    Rep Power
    507

    Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis View Post
    I'm honestly curious to see how long it takes for someone to screw up in measuring the stuff and take some insane dose. I really hope it doesn't happen... but it's really only a matter of time. I've done it before with things like yohimbine and I've got a great scale and am very meticulous; just forget to carry the 1 and you're in for a ride... so to speak.
    Good reason to sell it capped...
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche
  26. Registered User
    Outside Backer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    ErgoPumped
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,629
    Rep Power
    89660

    so with scale so am i thinking correct in id need it to be .025 grams

    so scales that measure to 0.1g are out of teh question
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  27. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Between Middle Earth and Narnia
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,502
    Rep Power
    61214

    Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    so with scale so am i thinking correct in id need it to be .025 grams

    so scales that measure to 0.1g are out of teh question
    Correct sir, unless you want to take the chance and divide the .1g powder into 4 "equal" piles.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  28. Registered User
    Outside Backer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    ErgoPumped
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,629
    Rep Power
    89660

    luckily i have 2 scales lol
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  29. Registered User
    Alpine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    732
    Rep Power
    507

    Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Correct sir, unless you want to take the chance and divide the .1g powder into 4 "equal" piles.
    Scale Schmale!

    I'll just measure mine out using the coke nail on my pinky finger. Always works out...
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche
  30. Registered User
    knightowl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    778

    Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    For those that don't respond to the version of Amp post the Washington Post article by Amy Shipley - I'd suggest NOT taking chocamine (cocolean - whatever) with this dimethylamylamine.
    Can you elaborate a little more on the Cocamine... IS this the reason why I don't respond to Hyper drive 3.0 ?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New Bulk Items in Stock!!!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-07-2006, 08:26 AM
  2. New Bulk Items in Stock
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-07-2005, 08:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in