Bulk dimethylamylamine in stock!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Knight,
    I don't know the mechanism off-hand but I'm pretty sure Amp was reformulated for a helluva lot more Cocoamine relative to the geranium back when the Washington Post exposed it. I forget when that was - late '05 maybe???

    Anyway - I bought 2 bottles after that - they didn't do sh*t for me.
    The whole first bottle of Amp ALWAYS worked. Euphoria, loads of energy, awesome workouts.

    I wondered what the deal was. Until AX posted about their attempt at a StimX that burned more fat - they added Cocolean.
    BigSmith posted that they took the cocolean out because many of the testers reported no real effect relative to the original StimX version (which had no cocolean).

    I can only conclude that for some people cocoamine/cocolean causes the geranium to be canceled out (in effect).

    That said - Venom doesn't have geranium, but I suppose it might be possible that you don't respond to the rest of the ingredients due to the cocoamine. But - I'm not honestly sure.


  2. will this stuff bring on the jitters and anxiety like caffeine?
    ôLord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life"- John 6:68

    WHAT has science offered?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    Knight,
    I don't know the mechanism off-hand but I'm pretty sure Amp was reformulated for a helluva lot more Cocoamine relative to the geranium back when the Washington Post exposed it. I forget when that was - late '05 maybe???

    Anyway - I bought 2 bottles after that - they didn't do sh*t for me.
    The whole first bottle of Amp ALWAYS worked. Euphoria, loads of energy, awesome workouts.

    I wondered what the deal was. Until AX posted about their attempt at a StimX that burned more fat - they added Cocolean.
    BigSmith posted that they took the cocolean out because many of the testers reported no real effect relative to the original StimX version (which had no cocolean).

    I can only conclude that for some people cocoamine/cocolean causes the geranium to be canceled out (in effect).

    That said - Venom doesn't have geranium, but I suppose it might be possible that you don't respond to the rest of the ingredients due to the cocoamine. But - I'm not honestly sure.
    yup...

    Quote Originally Posted by Flaw View Post
    will this stuff bring on the jitters and anxiety like caffeine?
    I tried AMP when it first came out. I was very impressed. It was a "cleaner" more steady energy. It wasn't that jittery spike you get with ephedrine or something. I didnt crash out on it like I sometimes do with ephedrine. I also didnt "seem" to have that crankiness that I often attributed to ephedrine for an hour or so after my workout.

    For Pre-workout energy and appetite suppression it was VERY good. Overall fat loss, I dont know. There are probably some better choices. This compound definately has its place though. I really liked it. I haven't taken any AMP lately but I have seen people who bought it recently say they didnt really notice it much. I always found that strange. I have a couple sample packs, I should pop them and see if the revision has reduced its effectiveness.
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche

  4. i still have half a bottle of pre washington post AMP so im gonna be comparing
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  5. thanks for clearing some of this up. tried amp about 4 months ago and got nothing. ive had to listen to how good amp is every since. now i might have a reason for not getting anything from amp even at 6 caps. going to buy a gram of this,hope i might finnaly get the effect everyones been talking about.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   
       


  6. Take 1 gram and mix in 50ml of water (yes it fully dissolves in water) now you have a simple solution that will yield 20mg per ml. Easy Smeasy.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Take 1 gram and mix in 50ml of water (yes it fully dissolves in water) now you have a simple solution that will yield 20mg per ml. Easy Smeasy.
    have u tried this? how is the taste? did uu ust squirt it in ur mouth?


    i thought about making it liquid last night


    how long is it stable
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  8. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Take 1 gram and mix in 50ml of water (yes it fully dissolves in water) now you have a simple solution that will yield 20mg per ml. Easy Smeasy.
    Aha!! Now no scales needed.

    Props to you C.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  9. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Take 1 gram and mix in 50ml of water (yes it fully dissolves in water) now you have a simple solution that will yield 20mg per ml. Easy Smeasy.
    Where's a good place to find a graduated bottle and dropper? Wal-mart? Walgreens? I can't imagine the taste would be pleasent at all.

  10. Great idea, makes total sense too. Let's all go raid our local school labs for the gear.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    Where's a good place to find a graduated bottle and dropper? Wal-mart? Walgreens? I can't imagine the taste would be pleasent at all.
    Yeah, what stores carry this???


  12. Alright, found a 50ml bottle and dropper from bach for $1.32 on amazon.

  13. Or you could just get a small empty bottle with a screw top lid(empty supp bottles work for me) and purchase a baby dropper at wally world in the pharm department and be set.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  14. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    Knight,
    I don't know the mechanism off-hand but I'm pretty sure Amp was reformulated for a helluva lot more Cocoamine relative to the geranium back when the Washington Post exposed it. I forget when that was - late '05 maybe???

    Anyway - I bought 2 bottles after that - they didn't do sh*t for me.
    The whole first bottle of Amp ALWAYS worked. Euphoria, loads of energy, awesome workouts.

    I wondered what the deal was. Until AX posted about their attempt at a StimX that burned more fat - they added Cocolean.
    BigSmith posted that they took the cocolean out because many of the testers reported no real effect relative to the original StimX version (which had no cocolean).

    I can only conclude that for some people cocoamine/cocolean causes the geranium to be canceled out (in effect).

    That said - Venom doesn't have geranium, but I suppose it might be possible that you don't respond to the rest of the ingredients due to the cocoamine. But - I'm not honestly sure.

    Thanks for the info, I did read the stimx cancelled their reformulation, I never tried it . when I tried sample packs of Venom it was amazing. bought a bottle and I have no Idea what happened but at times I feel cold, and sometimes I get Appetite stimulation ( this is supposed to be suppressing the appetite) ALRI reps had no answer for this ...

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    have u tried this? how is the taste? did uu ust squirt it in ur mouth?


    i thought about making it liquid last night


    how long is it stable
    Yes. It tastes bad, but so what. I would think it would be stable long enough to use it.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    Where's a good place to find a graduated bottle and dropper? Wal-mart? Walgreens? I can't imagine the taste would be pleasent at all.
    Any pharmacy would have something that would work.

  17. I have on a few occasions crushed up some altoids real fine and added them to my orals. it doesnt make a crappy taste dissapear, but it helps in not be "SO curiously ****ing nasty."
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

  18. How in the h3ll did you think of that.LOL
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  19. So how long is long enough ( stable in solution)

    weeks ? months ?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er View Post
    I have on a few occasions crushed up some altoids real fine and added them to my orals. it doesnt make a crappy taste dissapear, but it helps in not be "SO curiously ****ing nasty."
    Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    How in the h3ll did you think of that.LOL
    #1 Tip: Take a swig of something with high citric acid content (cuts the aftertaste), tilt head, dump liquid/powder(s) in, swallow, chase immediately with more of the beverage. Do not breathe while doing this. Place feet at about shoulders width apart, knees slightly bent in the triple threat position, butt hole puckered...

    OJ or lemonade work great...
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche

  21. I'll have to try the citric acid thing next time I am out of options!
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

  22. got mine today
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Alpine View Post
    Place feet at about shoulders width apart, knees slightly bent in the triple threat position, butt hole puckered...
    I will forever remember you for this line and forever use it out of context.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-

  24. def sig material right there
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  25. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Take 1 gram and mix in 50ml of water (yes it fully dissolves in water) now you have a simple solution that will yield 20mg per ml. Easy Smeasy.


    WOW....that just saved me $50! I was going to buy a scale! I will order a 50-60ml vial and dropper.....

    I ordered this today (1,3-dimethylamylamine)

    Would it be best to take 200mg of caffeine with 20mg of 1,3-dimethylamylamine?

    or just straight 20mg of 1,3-dimethylamylamine pre workout/cardio?



  26. Defenitely take with the caffiene, synergism is key.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  27. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Defenitely take with the caffiene, synergism is key.
    Thanks.

    What would be the best "home-brew" to use?

    dimethylamylamine
    Caffeine
    ?
    ?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Skircus7 View Post
    Thanks.

    What would be the best "home-brew" to use?

    dimethylamylamine
    Caffeine
    ?
    ?


    BUMP! LOL

    I think it would be good to get as much imput on how to stack dimethylamylamine as possible........

    I dont think mine will come in until Satuday or Monday.

  29. Home brew all depends on what your looking for. I personally would just stick with the caffeine stack for pre-wo purposes, and a little energy boost. If you want more you could add tyramine, or synphrenine. I personally think some green tea caps with caff/DMA would be solid for energy and fat loss. The PEA/Hord combo would be pretty killer too.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  30. Damn...I need this schnizz. I have like 5 bottles of Basic Cuts that I got before BN went str8 retarded.
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New Bulk Items in Stock!!!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-07-2006, 09:26 AM
  2. New Bulk Items in Stock
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-07-2005, 09:10 PM
Log in
Log in