Bulk dimethylamylamine in stock! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Bulk dimethylamylamine in stock!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    Where's a good place to find a graduated bottle and dropper? Wal-mart? Walgreens? I can't imagine the taste would be pleasent at all.
    Yeah, what stores carry this???

2. New Member

Alright, found a 50ml bottle and dropper from bach for $1.32 on amazon.
  3. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Or you could just get a small empty bottle with a screw top lid(empty supp bottles work for me) and purchase a baby dropper at wally world in the pharm department and be set.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

•   

4. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    Knight,
    I don't know the mechanism off-hand but I'm pretty sure Amp was reformulated for a helluva lot more Cocoamine relative to the geranium back when the Washington Post exposed it. I forget when that was - late '05 maybe???

Anyway - I bought 2 bottles after that - they didn't do sh*t for me.
    The whole first bottle of Amp ALWAYS worked. Euphoria, loads of energy, awesome workouts.

I wondered what the deal was. Until AX posted about their attempt at a StimX that burned more fat - they added Cocolean.
    BigSmith posted that they took the cocolean out because many of the testers reported no real effect relative to the original StimX version (which had no cocolean).

I can only conclude that for some people cocoamine/cocolean causes the geranium to be canceled out (in effect).

That said - Venom doesn't have geranium, but I suppose it might be possible that you don't respond to the rest of the ingredients due to the cocoamine. But - I'm not honestly sure.

Thanks for the info, I did read the stimx cancelled their reformulation, I never tried it . when I tried sample packs of Venom it was amazing. bought a bottle and I have no Idea what happened but at times I feel cold, and sometimes I get Appetite stimulation ( this is supposed to be suppressing the appetite) ALRI reps had no answer for this ...
  5. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    have u tried this? how is the taste? did uu ust squirt it in ur mouth?

i thought about making it liquid last night

how long is it stable
    Yes. It tastes bad, but so what. I would think it would be stable long enough to use it.
  6. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    Where's a good place to find a graduated bottle and dropper? Wal-mart? Walgreens? I can't imagine the taste would be pleasent at all.
    Any pharmacy would have something that would work.
  7. Registered User

I have on a few occasions crushed up some altoids real fine and added them to my orals. it doesnt make a crappy taste dissapear, but it helps in not be "SO curiously ****ing nasty."
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  8. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

How in the h3ll did you think of that.LOL

9. New Member

So how long is long enough ( stable in solution)

weeks ? months ?
  10. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er View Post
    I have on a few occasions crushed up some altoids real fine and added them to my orals. it doesnt make a crappy taste dissapear, but it helps in not be "SO curiously ****ing nasty."
    Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    How in the h3ll did you think of that.LOL
    #1 Tip: Take a swig of something with high citric acid content (cuts the aftertaste), tilt head, dump liquid/powder(s) in, swallow, chase immediately with more of the beverage. Do not breathe while doing this. Place feet at about shoulders width apart, knees slightly bent in the triple threat position, butt hole puckered...

OJ or lemonade work great...
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche
  11. Registered User

I'll have to try the citric acid thing next time I am out of options!
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  12. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

got mine today
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpine View Post
    Place feet at about shoulders width apart, knees slightly bent in the triple threat position, butt hole puckered...
    I will forever remember you for this line and forever use it out of context.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
  14. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

def sig material right there
  15. constant recomp

Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Take 1 gram and mix in 50ml of water (yes it fully dissolves in water) now you have a simple solution that will yield 20mg per ml. Easy Smeasy.

WOW....that just saved me $50! I was going to buy a scale! I will order a 50-60ml vial and dropper.....

I ordered this today (1,3-dimethylamylamine)

Would it be best to take 200mg of caffeine with 20mg of 1,3-dimethylamylamine?

or just straight 20mg of 1,3-dimethylamylamine pre workout/cardio?

16. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Defenitely take with the caffiene, synergism is key.

17. constant recomp

Defenitely take with the caffiene, synergism is key.
    Thanks.

What would be the best "home-brew" to use?

dimethylamylamine
    Caffeine
    ?
    ?
  18. constant recomp

Quote Originally Posted by Skircus7 View Post
    Thanks.

What would be the best "home-brew" to use?

dimethylamylamine
    Caffeine
    ?
    ?

BUMP! LOL

I think it would be good to get as much imput on how to stack dimethylamylamine as possible........

I dont think mine will come in until Satuday or Monday.
  19. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Home brew all depends on what your looking for. I personally would just stick with the caffeine stack for pre-wo purposes, and a little energy boost. If you want more you could add tyramine, or synphrenine. I personally think some green tea caps with caff/DMA would be solid for energy and fat loss. The PEA/Hord combo would be pretty killer too.

20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.

Damn...I need this schnizz. I have like 5 bottles of Basic Cuts that I got before BN went str8 retarded.
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
  21. constant recomp

Thumbs up

Home brew all depends on what your looking for. I personally would just stick with the caffeine stack for pre-wo purposes, and a little energy boost. If you want more you could add tyramine, or synphrenine. I personally think some green tea caps with caff/DMA would be solid for energy and fat loss. The PEA/Hord combo would be pretty killer too.
    Thanks. I will just stick to caffeine tabs. I am running a log right now, but I about 3 weeks I will try it and come back w/ a review
  22. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by rampage jackson View Post
    Damn...I need this schnizz. I have like 5 bottles of Basic Cuts that I got before BN went str8 retarded.
    That combo would be killer. You have the caff, pea, and hord all in the BC's(just add the amp active).

23. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    Knight,
    I don't know the mechanism off-hand but I'm pretty sure Amp was reformulated for a helluva lot more Cocoamine relative to the geranium back when the Washington Post exposed it. I forget when that was - late '05 maybe???

Anyway - I bought 2 bottles after that - they didn't do sh*t for me.
    The whole first bottle of Amp ALWAYS worked. Euphoria, loads of energy, awesome workouts.

I wondered what the deal was. Until AX posted about their attempt at a StimX that burned more fat - they added Cocolean.
    BigSmith posted that they took the cocolean out because many of the testers reported no real effect relative to the original StimX version (which had no cocolean).

I can only conclude that for some people cocoamine/cocolean causes the geranium to be canceled out (in effect).

That said - Venom doesn't have geranium, but I suppose it might be possible that you don't respond to the rest of the ingredients due to the cocoamine. But - I'm not honestly sure.
    yup...

Quote Originally Posted by Flaw View Post
    will this stuff bring on the jitters and anxiety like caffeine?
    4/7/2007

I tried AMP when it first came out. I was very impressed. It was a "cleaner" more steady energy. It wasn't that jittery spike you get with ephedrine or something. I didnt crash out on it like I sometimes do with ephedrine. I also didnt "seem" to have that crankiness that I often attributed to ephedrine for an hour or so after my workout.

For Pre-workout energy and appetite suppression it was VERY good. Overall fat loss, I dont know. There are probably some better choices. This compound definately has its place though. I really liked it. I haven't taken any AMP lately but I have seen people who bought it recently say they didnt really notice it much. I always found that strange. I have a couple sample packs, I should pop them and see if the revision has reduced its effectiveness.

** UPDATE ** 4/13/07

I just talked with PA about this, I figured I would set the record straight. He basically said AMP is the same as it always has been. They DID change the label after the Washington Post article to avoid labeling issues. This likely started the rumor.

He also mentioned the new drink product, Clear Shot. Its based on the AMP actives but with a few extra goodies/modifications. He said if you're looking for more "stimulation" its a good choice.

I also tried 3 of the 4 AMP pills from one of the sample packs I have right after I read the initial post. It still had the same punch I remembered previously. Then again, I havent had any stimulants or thermos in a while either. I should note, my stomach was not even close to empty either. I had Chinese buffet for lunch that day. I took them roughly 45-50min after the meal. Dimethylamylamine is good stuff...
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche
  24. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Alpine View Post
    yup...

4/7/2007

I tried AMP when it first came out. I was very impressed. It was a "cleaner" more steady energy. It wasn't that jittery spike you get with ephedrine or something. I didnt crash out on it like I sometimes do with ephedrine. I also didnt "seem" to have that crankiness that I often attributed to ephedrine for an hour or so after my workout.

For Pre-workout energy and appetite suppression it was VERY good. Overall fat loss, I dont know. There are probably some better choices. This compound definately has its place though. I really liked it. I haven't taken any AMP lately but I have seen people who bought it recently say they didnt really notice it much. I always found that strange. I have a couple sample packs, I should pop them and see if the revision has reduced its effectiveness.

** UPDATE ** 4/13/07

I just talked with PA about this, I figured I would set the record straight. He basically said AMP is the same as it always has been. They DID change the label after the Washington Post article to avoid labeling issues. This likely started the rumor.

He also mentioned the new drink product, Clear Shot. Its based on the AMP actives but with a few extra goodies/modifications. He said if you're looking for more "stimulation" its a good choice.

I also tried 3 of the 4 AMP pills from one of the sample packs I have right after I read the initial post. It still had the same punch I remembered previously. Then again, I havent had any stimulants or thermos in a while either. I should note, my stomach was not even close to empty either. I had Chinese buffet for lunch that day. I took them roughly 45-50min after the meal.
    you beat me to it ALpine i was gonna post my exact email from PA that stated the same thing
  25. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

Ok guys here is what im doing.

I stacked this with focus xt last time and it was very very nice. Im actually drinkin it right now befoer I go and do some spring cleaning and landsacping around the house. I even gave my wife some to se what she thinks

I have some liquid and dropper bottles here that i boiled and steriled.

Im gonna boil some water and Im gonna use the 5ml oral syringes I have from my son and Im gonna use 10 full syringes to fill up a dropper bottle and then add the powder to it. I hope it keeps in water for a bit
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

Donno if this was asked yet...

But does anyone know what the saturation level is for this stuff in water and ethanol? I should be getting my shipment today.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
  27. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

letme correct my previous state ment ive removed 100mgs so im using 45 ml of water

that was simple enough i assume this has to be refrigerated?
  28. constant recomp

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    letme correct my previous state ment ive removed 100mgs so im using 45 ml of water

that was simple enough i assume this has to be refrigerated?
    I dont know....but I got mine today, and made my 50ml solution & put it in the fridge.

Does anyone know how long it can be kept in water? And does it need to be refrigerated?
  29. New Member

I dont know....but I got mine today, and made my 50ml solution & put it in the fridge.

Does anyone know how long it can be kept in water? And does it need to be refrigerated?
    I would refrigerate it. think about it, if you leave standing water sit out at room temp microbial growth forms. Note that pH of water is ~7. pH with dimethylamylamine in solution? I don't know. But the further you are away from neutral (pH 7) and room temp, the rate at which microbes grow is slowed. Refrigerated I think you possibly can get 1 month. If solution starts to cloud, then you have microbial growth.
  30. New Member

Lightbulb Dimethylamylamine homebrews/Chocamine, Sulbutiamine and Green Tea

Quote Originally Posted by sock View Post
    I would refrigerate it. think about it, if you leave standing water sit out at room temp microbial growth forms. Note that pH of water is ~7. pH with dimethylamylamine in solution? I don't know. But the further you are away from neutral (pH 7) and room temp, the rate at which microbes grow is slowed. Refrigerated I think you possibly can get 1 month. If solution starts to cloud, then you have microbial growth.
    I believe putting it in a solution of colloidal silver water (a natural antibitoic/microbial) would keep it relatively shelf stable for as long as the dimethylamylamine remains active. I'm going to do the 50 ml of water (colloidal silver) and 1 gram of dimethylamylamine concoction as suggested in this thread and keep it out of the fridge to test the life of the substance over the long haul. I realize this is a relatively dead thread but there are other things besides alcohol to keep powders alive in without bacteria from the water inhibiting the product.

Also, I'm planning on capping some bulk Chocamine, Sulbutiamine and Green Tea Powder when my latest nutraplanet order gets in and then taking a 25mg colloidal silver dose of dimethylamylamine before a workout. This should send me into the stratosphere I hope and help me stay energized postworkout for a better night life. I'll let anybody know who's interested in how all these things stack.
  31. Registered User

I just went to go check on mine (50ml solution) thats been in the cupboard for a month and its still clear. Its a shame not even 100mg of the stuff affects me because it sounds good.
  32. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzle View Post
    Also, I'm planning on capping some bulk Chocamine, Sulbutiamine and Green Tea Powder when my latest nutraplanet order gets in and then taking a 25mg colloidal silver dose of dimethylamylamine before a workout. This should send me into the stratosphere I hope and help me stay energized postworkout for a better night life. I'll let anybody know who's interested in how all these things stack.
    Yea man, please follow back up on this. I'd love to see how this works for you.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New Bulk Items in Stock!!!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-07-2006, 08:26 AM
  2. New Bulk Items in Stock
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-07-2005, 08:10 PM