Beta-Alanine Tab Questions?

  1. Beta-Alanine Tab Questions?


    First off I'd like to thank you for destroying my bank account! haha. I am taking 3 tabs a day on off days, and 2 tabs a day on my workout days because I am taking WF prew. Does this seem like a good dosage? My second question is; Should the dosage be spread out throughout the day or taken all preworkout? Thanks


  2. Quote Originally Posted by heavyduty View Post
    First off I'd like to thank you for destroying my bank account! haha. I am taking 3 tabs a day on off days, and 2 tabs a day on my workout days because I am taking WF prew. Does this seem like a good dosage? My second question is; Should the dosage be spread out throughout the day or taken all preworkout? Thanks
    Our pleasure

    Your dosage looks pretty solid. With the addition of the WF, you are sitting pretty.

    I would spread the dosage out all day, as BA taken over time will boost Carnosine stores in muscle. Taking everything preworkout may lead to parasthesia, the BA tingling, which made a couple of my workout absolutely miserable.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  3. Also...please post feedback on the Bulk Beta-Alanine Tabs when you get a chance?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Also...please post feedback on the Bulk Beta-Alanine Tabs when you get a chance?
    OK no prob; Thanks

  5. any feedback as of yet, how ya feelin?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by peece View Post
    any feedback as of yet, how ya feelin?
    2 weeks..I think he asphyxiated on a Beta Alanine Tablet.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  7. asphyxiated
    damn I wish I was a good speller!
    yes, most likely passed out

  8. Dont know if I've noticed anything because honestly, my current plans dont involve testing BA. However, I can say that I still get the tingling on occasion.

    Also, these pills are HUGE. Biggest pill I've swallowed so far...I constantly have to watch myself to make sure it goes down properly.

  9. Just got mine. So 2/day or 3/day is ideal if you're working out around 5 times/week?

    Yeah they are a ***** to swallow though.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by molotov View Post
    Just got mine. So 2/day or 3/day is ideal if you're working out around 5 times/week?

    Yeah they are a ***** to swallow though.
    4 a day would be ideal, according to the studies (which is the reason we made them this dosage.)

    They aren't THAT big.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  11. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    4 a day would be ideal, according to the studies (which is the reason we made them this dosage.)

    They aren't THAT big.
    Although I wouldn't take his word on it. He has a lot of practice swallowing bigger things from what I heard.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

    They aren't THAT big.
    that's what she said
  13. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    i'm taking 6 of the BA tabs and I hate when it comes time to take them as they are pretty big. 90% of the time, I have to gag them down....gonna have to cut them in 2 pretty soon to make it easier.

  14. hahaa....they arent thaaaat big. It should take about 2 weeks for carnosine levels to increase, i felt full benefit of ba about 3-3.5 weeks and beyond. One of my fav supplements for sure.

  15. Why noy get the kilo much better deal and the powder doesnt taste like anything?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by rugger48 View Post
    Why noy get the kilo much better deal and the powder doesnt taste like anything?
    Convenience.

    Beta Alanine is best taken at 1.6 gram doses, 3-4 times per day. For most people, it is WAY more convenient to carry around 3-4 tablets to be popped in a few seconds than to carry powder, weigh it out, mix it, then drink.

    These are extremely affordable, and very convenient.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  17. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Convenience.

    Beta Alanine is best taken at 1.6 gram doses, 3-4 times per day. For most people, it is WAY more convenient to carry around 3-4 tablets to be popped in a few seconds than to carry powder, weigh it out, mix it, then drink.

    These are extremely affordable, and very convenient.
    Thanks to NP i have those small containers that the powdered flavor system came in I just put a 4-5 days worth in there. Definitly can see the caps being more conveniant for some, but that works for me.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by rugger48 View Post
    Thanks to NP i have those small containers that the powdered flavor system came in I just put a 4-5 days worth in there. Definitly can see the caps being more conveniant for some, but that works for me.
    In the end, especially for something as important as Beta-Alanine, all that matters is that it gets into your body.

    We do everything we can to make supplementation convenient and afforable...so choose what you will, powder or tablets.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  19. I was one of the first ones to get beta alanine , could have been the first..anyways Ive been on them ten weeks or so. All I can say is incredible strength gains. (and Im cutting)
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  20. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    i'm taking 6 of the BA tabs and I hate when it comes time to take them as they are pretty big. 90% of the time, I have to gag them down....gonna have to cut them in 2 pretty soon to make it easier.
    have a question for Dsade (or anyone else who might know the answer).

    is it ok to chew the BA pills i got from nutraplanet?

    i can swallow them whole but it is easier to chew them up. they don't taste bad at all.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    have a question for Dsade (or anyone else who might know the answer).

    is it ok to chew the BA pills i got from nutraplanet?

    i can swallow them whole but it is easier to chew them up. they don't taste bad at all.
    That would be fine. Let me know how you like it, and what effect it has on your mouth tissues (any tingling, etc.)
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  22. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    That would be fine. Let me know how you like it, and what effect it has on your mouth tissues (any tingling, etc.)
    thanks for the quick answer.

    doesn't really have any effect on my mouth.
    but i kind of like chewing them. it's a lot better than taking them like a pill. texture is like eating a sweet tart candy without the flavor.

  23. I wonder if B-Alanine molecules are small enough to pass sub-lingually?

  24. Damn you all. I've been swallowing these just fine for a month until I read this thread. Now I'm choking every time I take one. If you're going to use the power of suggestion on me couldn't you convince me of something useful?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    Damn you all. I've been swallowing these just fine for a month until I read this thread. Now I'm choking every time I take one. If you're going to use the power of suggestion on me couldn't you convince me of something useful?
    These aren't the droids you're looking for.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  26. Yeah I've been chewing them too and I would highly recommend it. Taste isn't anything really and I'm still getting the same tingly buzz.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NP beta alanine scoop question
    By squatting in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-21-2012, 09:29 PM
  2. beta alanine breakout question
    By kingdong in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 11:36 PM
  3. beta alanine loading question
    By kingdong in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 10:05 AM
  4. creatine and beta alanine question
    By ryan4415 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-14-2007, 02:16 PM
  5. 2 questions- Reset AD and beta-alanine
    By chaos92287 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-05-2007, 01:34 PM
Log in
Log in