Round Two: Ding! -New Retain and Hyperdrol!!! - AnabolicMinds.com

Round Two: Ding! -New Retain and Hyperdrol!!!

1. NP Supplement Pimp
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Exclamation Round Two: Ding! -New Retain and Hyperdrol!!!

Round 1 was quite a battle, but it is now time to start round number 2 for two of Anabolic Xtreme's top products.

That's right! NutraPlanet is proud to be the first retailer to present two very effective products that will shed great benefits to bodybuilders and will back up all of the hype; unlike most products in this saturated market. Now on presale at "The Planet": Hyperdrol X-2 and Retain 2

Hyperdrol X-2

Something great just got better! Hyperdrol X-2 is the new & improved formula featuring 50mg of 6-Bromodione per serving.

6-Bromodione - The Ultimate Mass Building Agent! Hyperdrol X2™ is virtually guaranteed to pack on jaw dropping Lean Mass Gains with its powerful new mass building agent 6-Bromodione. Hyperdrol X2™ gives you what you need to respond to your workouts in a way you have only dreamed. Instantly testosterone rises and estrogen drops putting your body in a highly pro-anabolic state. Fat will melt away and be replaced with lean hard muscle and you experience the most mind-blowing extreme workouts ever. Trust the people at Anabolic Xtreme to provide you with the best legal pro-anabolic products on the market today.

Hyperdrol X2 Highlights:

• Xtreme Gains in Strength and Size
    • Massively Raised Testosterone Levels
    • Increased Muscle Mass
    • Supercharged Sex Drive
    • Increased Fat Loss
    • No Gyno Or Estrogen Effects – due to the estrogen blocker
    • No Hair Loss
    • No POST CYCLE THERAPY needed
    • Incredible Sense of Power That Comes from a Boost in Testosterone

Retain 2

17b-triol™ designed by Anabolic Xtreme is a next generation leaning agent. It was developed to fight negative cortisol levels, keeping your body in a pro-anabolic state, to get you completely shredded. Stack with Hyperdrol™ and Mass FX™ for the most effective Xtreme muscle building stack available today.

17b-triol™ - THE KING OF CORTISOL CONTROL

Cortisol is a hormone made in the adrenal glands of the human body. Increases in cortisol are caused by acute physical and mental stress. When cortisol is released by the body, it causes a breakdown of muscle protein leading to a spike in blood sugar levels. This is the body's horrible solution for creating energy during times of stress. The end result of these actions are an increase in appetite, weight gain and muscle catabolism (your body eating it's own muscle for energy). 17b-triol™ (B-Androstenetriol) is a metabolite of DHEA and has been used for years to boost the immune system and for its cortisol lower effects. B-androstenetriol is between 100 and 100,000 times more active than its DHEA precursor metabolites leaving this compound as the champion of cortisol control. 17b-triol™ works against inactive cortisone and muscle eating cortisol glucocorticoids. In a nutshell 17b-triol™ lowers the negative cortisol levels in your body. Less cortisol and fat = more lean muscle!

Relora®

A natural proprietary blend of a patented (U.S. Patent No. US 6,582,735) extract of Magnolia officinalis and a patent-pending extract from Phellodendron amurense. Relora® is a natural stress and cortisol management ingredient that helps control stress-related eating and has the added value of being non-sedating. During open human and clinical trials no significant side effects were reported. The trials measure cortisol and DHEA levels in 12 patients with mild to moderate mental and physical stress. Elevated cortisol levels and depressed DHEA levels are associated with chronic stress. A two-week regimen of Relora® caused a significant increase in DHEA (227%) and a significant decrease in morning cortisol levels (37%).

7-Keto DHEA

7-Keto DHEA improves lean body mass by reducing cortisol and increasing testosterone-to-cortisol ratios enabling the body to build muscle in a growth promoting environment. It has also been shown to increase your body's ability to burn calories. It is a non-hormonal, non-androgenic derivative of DHEA. 7-Keto DHEA has been shown to safely "rev up" the basal metabolic rate and thus "burn" calories more rapidly and continually throughout the day, even while resting, as well as inhibit the storage of fat within the body by controlling negative cortisol levels.

So why did we not include 7-Hydroxy DHEA?

17b-triol™ metabolizes to 7-Hydroxy DHEA to some moderate degree on it's first pass so it was decided we would include 7-Keto DHEA for a more well rounded and balanced formula. With Retain™ all four major anti-cortisol agents will be generated. 17b-triol™ and 7-Keto DHEA are directly supplied in the formula. DHEA and 7-Hydroxy-DHEA are created from the actions of Relora® and as a metabolite of 17b-triol™. As a result, you get maximum cortisol coverage for all the major metabolites in the DHEA pathway. Each of which supplies its own unique benefit.

Don't be scared, "hurry up and buy!"
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.

nice...i just wish my employer could keep my pay equal with my supp buying habits!
  3. NP Supplement Pimp
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

No worries, that is why they invented credit cards!

Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    nice...i just wish my employer could keep my pay equal with my supp buying habits!
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

nice!
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.

If I presale HDx2, when will it be shipped out? I'd like to get some of my bros to order with me....gotta order >=$199 to that free shipping. heh.
  6. NP Supplement Pimp
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

ETA for both products is Monday, April 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by papapumpsd View Post
    If I presale HDx2, when will it be shipped out? I'd like to get some of my bros to order with me....gotta order >=$199 to that free shipping. heh.
  7. Board Sponsor

8. Advanced Member

Goss I wish the natural organizations would allow 6-bromo and DHEA!
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    No worries, that is why they invented credit cards!
    yeah but the wife sees the statements!
  10. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Get the paperless option
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

GREAT NEWS!

eat 'em up fellas!
  12. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Money orders are an option friend. I use them all the time and my wife hasn't killed me yet. Just make sure your the only one home when your supps are deliverd. Then you can get rid of the box and receipt!.
  13. Senior Member

These are going to be excellent products fells
    Get your FREE RIPPED GUIDE

www.newstarathletics.com/rippedfree
  14. NP Supplement Pimp
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Thanks for the feedback, kudos to you.

Also, there is always the P.O. box option as well.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Money orders are an option friend. I use them all the time and my wife hasn't killed me yet. Just make sure your the only one home when your supps are deliverd. Then you can get rid of the box and receipt!.
  15. NP Supplement Pimp
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to T-Bone again." Well, damn, I tried.
  16. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET

a little birdie told me that we should get a partial shipment today...keep it on the sly
  17. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET

...did I mention that while supplies last, every Hyperdrol X-2 purchase gets a free black AX beanie?
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    ...did I mention that while supplies last, every Hyperdrol X-2 purchase gets a free black AX beanie?
    jeez.. now i gotta buy some tomorrow.... hrmm..what street corner to walk tonight....
  19. NP Supplement Pimp
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

I hear that Dsade Lane gets a lot of business.

jeez.. now i gotta buy some tomorrow.... hrmm..what street corner to walk tonight....

Similar Forum Threads

1. Exhaustion and hyperdrol, mass fx, retain stack
    By pavb10 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-30-2008, 11:39 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-14-2008, 07:37 PM
  3. New guy with a question about AX Retain and ALRI Tx
    By jcratty75 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-15-2007, 10:14 AM
  4. New member and sponsor saying Hello