Liquibolics PEA + Hordenine. Does it work?

TRDE59

Awards
I've never heard of this company, nor do they even have a picture for their product. That said, this may be exactly what I've been looking for. Has anyone used this? How did it work?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have used it. It works great.

I know the person that owns SFR and, while we have a competing product on the market, I respect him and know his quality is top notch.

TRDE59

Awards
Okay, good to hear. I'm just trying to be extra careful around new companies, especially when dealing with neurotransmitters. I might try this stuff, though. :D

How long does it last. I know hordenine allows pea to last longer, but how much longer?

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Okay, good to hear. I'm just trying to be extra careful around new companies, especially when dealing with neurotransmitters. I might try this stuff, though. :D

How long does it last. I know hordenine allows pea to last longer, but how much longer?
I "feel" the effects for a few hours.

TRDE59

Awards
I have used it. It works great.

I know the person that owns SFR and, while we have a competing product on the market, I respect him and know his quality is top notch.
what's your product? is it the bulk pea sold at nutraplanet?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what's your product? is it the bulk pea sold at nutraplanet?
No. SFR makes Hemaguno, which is a knockoff of Havoc, which is mine.

Regardless of how I feel about that, I will not badmouth a product I think is decent. This liquidbolics is a decent product.

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
No. SFR makes Hemaguno, which is a knockoff of Havoc, which is mine.

Regardless of how I feel about that, I will not badmouth a product I think is decent. This liquidbolics is a decent product.
Does PEA + Hordenine stack well with products containing salbutiamine, or would there be a confilct?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does PEA + Hordenine stack well with products containing salbutiamine, or would there be a confilct?
Not sure, honestly. I have some Sulb. caps here, and I will be happy to try this combo out tonight.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
can i drive a vehicle if i take pea? i have had 5 grams sitting here i have never tried

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
can i drive a vehicle if i take pea? i have had 5 grams sitting here i have never tried
I cant see why not. Try it out 1st to see if you get a weird reaction or something. PEA alone wont be that strong anyways...

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure, honestly. I have some Sulb. caps here, and I will be happy to try this combo out tonight.
I did this combo today. I did 500 mgs of sulb.

this was my first dose of pea/hord i.150-200 mgs or pea and 50 mgs of hord..

also took some applied nut Am which contains caffiene 125 , and some other stuff.

All I can say is a nice mood all day long. I noticed the effects within an hour , and its twelve hours later and Im I still the effects. All positive for me

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
I did this combo today. I did 500 mgs of sulb.

this was my first dose of pea/hord i.150-200 mgs or pea and 50 mgs of hord..

also took some applied nut Am which contains caffiene 125 , and some other stuff.

All I can say is a nice mood all day long. I noticed the effects within an hour , and its twelve hours later and Im I still the effects. All positive for me
Thanks for your input. I like my salbutiamine...glad I can do both.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im curious If these are ok to take everyday because since Hordenine is a mao inhibitor , with an average of fifty mgs hord would blood pressure be an issue? Doesnt hord raise blood pressure?

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
Im curious If these are ok to take everyday because since Hordenine is a mao inhibitor , with an average of fifty mgs hord would blood pressure be an issue? Doesnt hord raise blood pressure?
yes, hordenine can raise both systolic and diastolic bllod pressure, but using hordenine with tyramine in a correct dose will have positive effects on heart and blood flow volume (i think AVANT labs were on to something with H.E.A.T.;)). however, you dont wanna be taking these everyday. id be more concerned with the neural complications. these two will definately stimulate dopamine and norepinpherine so i would think long term use would lead to dependency.

Last edited:
John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so the best thing is to take them once in a blue moon correct?

and maybe one low dose once a week or once every two weeks; provided that you caculate it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You should see what he does for me:head:
Ahh, the branding and the paddling is just something I offer in my spare time to those "special" customers.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just took about two fifty mgs of PEA and fifty of hord. Ill tell you what, it is felt at this dose.
It has been two or three days since my last dose.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
would this be good for a 12 hour workday? i work on machines and sometimes need a boost to stay focused as it can get monotonus or very frikkin frustrating..lol

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
researched the hell out of pea on avant already just am ot sure what type of enviroment it would be best to use it in work wise..going to have to wait till im off and experiment with it

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
would this be good for a 12 hour workday? i work on machines and sometimes need a boost to stay focused as it can get monotonus or very frikkin frustrating..lol
Ive used PEA/Hord at work helps my focus and puts me in a good much which is really nice to have at work. I don't work a 12 hour day however (just 8) and its office work.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did 250 pea and 50 hordenine today and yes it works like a charm. I was outside in the sun, sfp30, for about two hours playign football at our local high school. Has a realy good day. I notice the mood enhancement. I received a sample in my mailbox today of gaspari's Cyto- The new stuff with pea.hord in it,i guess we forgot to check Saturdays mail,lol ,will try this after researching it. It looks like a bunch of stuff mixed together, but the main effects im guessing will come from Pea/Hord. you can buy your stuff a lot cheaper here.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
Anyone want to dose this combo with PowerFULL and report back..
do you think this powerfull would increase the potency of PEA/hord. i can see reasoning for this and am interested in feedback if anyone decides to try it.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im Interested. Currently am taking A pplied Nutriceuticals AM and PM , which both havet L-Dopa in them. but I guess It wouldnt effect me if i took this with it for a short peroid of time.

I could wait to take it intill im finished this, or could take it in combination with this.

One question do the powerful Ingridents PuresSap or Pure dopa cause dht buildup? Has it been studies? are there any reports back that it causes hairloss with the test boosting compund? I didnt know L-dopa boosted testostrone. because if I than decide to do it Ill have to get out the old azelaic acid and doi nizoral every day. My hair is precious to me as I shredded on an Superdrol/ATD, Nolvadex XT,Im thinkign it was the ATD.

Other than that Ill do it

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
im currently on powerfull starting week 2..new formula really kicks

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Anyone want to dose this combo with PowerFULL and report back..
Already done it :)

As you know I only respond to th 1-car in PowerFull. I didn't notice much synergistic effect. Just felt both separate effects combined. Mind muscle connection in the gym however but was the same with either just caffeine or Basic Cuts (caffeine, cayenne, PEA/Hord). And during the day I used the combo to TRY to keep myself as PowerFull makes me very tired but it didn't really help wake me up.

So no PowerFull didn't seem to increase the effects of PEA/Hordenine for me....

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Already done it :)

As you know I only respond to th 1-car in PowerFull. I didn't notice much synergistic effect. Just felt both separate effects combined. Mind muscle connection in the gym however but was the same with either just caffeine or Basic Cuts (caffeine, cayenne, PEA/Hord). And during the day I used the combo to TRY to keep myself as PowerFull makes me very tired but it didn't really help wake me up.

So no PowerFull didn't seem to increase the effects of PEA/Hordenine for me....

Thanks for the feedback.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yes, hordenine can raise both systolic and diastolic bllod pressure, but using hordenine with tyramine in a correct dose will have positive effects on heart and blood flow volume (i think AVANT labs were on to something with H.E.A.T.;)). however, you dont wanna be taking these everyday. id be more concerned with the neural complications. these two will definately stimulate dopamine and norepinpherine so i would think long term use would lead to dependency.
Had blood pressure tooken on Friday.(actually has Pea/Hord in my system as it was took, the Gaspari's cytolean, a couple hours before the blood pressure test) Blood pressure was 70 over 110 or 110 or 70- whatever. Now When Hord/Pea from NP is taken, A potent effect is happening. Cytolean, not as potent in the two samples tryed. Cytolean doesnt list how many mgs of PEA/Hordenine it contains.

TRDE59

Awards
*sighs* The hardest part about ordering new supps is waiting for them to come in. :mad:

Anyway, I've got some PEA/Hord on the way, along with some bodyquick. I was also considering phenibut to aid in anxiety reduction.

So, after they all come in (assuming I decide to get some phenibut) I'll have PEA/hord, bodyquick, spike, phenibut, and yellow neuphoria. Two are stims (bodyquick and spike) and two are calmers (phenibut and yellow). We'll see what kind of effect the PEA/hord has on me.

My question is, although I don't think I'll be stacking all 5 of these at ONE time, I may be doing some mix and matching. Anybody know of combinations that may be particularly effective? How about any that cancel each other out?

Also, if there's anything that I'm missing / would work better than one of these products, let me know. Obviously, I'm looking to maximize mental productivity (esp. concentration), maximize mood, and minimize anxiety.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
*sighs* The hardest part about ordering new supps is waiting for them to come in. :mad:

Anyway, I've got some PEA/Hord on the way, along with some bodyquick. I was also considering phenibut to aid in anxiety reduction.

So, after they all come in (assuming I decide to get some phenibut) I'll have PEA/hord, bodyquick, spike, phenibut, and yellow neuphoria. Two are stims (bodyquick and spike) and two are calmers (phenibut and yellow). We'll see what kind of effect the PEA/hord has on me.

My question is, although I don't think I'll be stacking all 5 of these at ONE time, I may be doing some mix and matching. Anybody know of combinations that may be particularly effective? How about any that cancel each other out?

Also, if there's anything that I'm missing / would work better than one of these products, let me know. Obviously, I'm looking to maximize mental productivity (esp. concentration), maximize mood, and minimize anxiety.
i dont think PEA/hord and phenibut would be a good combo. one is excitatory and the other is inhibitory so theyll probably cancer each other out or at least make them less effective.

whats in bodyquick? never heard of it...

TRDE59

Awards
Ingredient profile for bodyquick

Naicinamide 10mg 50%
Vitamin B-6 12.5mg 625%
Folic Acid 200mcg 50%
Vitamin B-12 500mcg 8350%
Pantothenic Acid 20mg 200%

Proprietary Cognamine Complex including: 805mg
Cordyceps sinensis
Choline bitartrate
L-glutamine
L-tyrosine
Salix alba
Phosphatidylserine
Ciwujia
2-dimethylaminoethanol
Salisburia adiantifolia
Vinpocetine
Hyperzine A

Paullinia cupana: 405mg
Alpha-lipoic acid: 15mg

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What I dont understand is why an article by Clayton South on Bodybuilding dot com says Hordenine is ok to take for fatloss .
So is Hord alone ok to take everyday for fatloss?

what about pea/hord combo everyday. any studies on this?
I could Possibly test this for a short time being

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
What I dont understand is why an article by Clayton South on Bodybuilding dot com says Hordenine is ok to take for fatloss .
So is Hord alone ok to take everyday for fatloss?

what about pea/hord combo everyday. any studies on this?
I could Possibly test this for a short time being
Just go look at some of the earlier "Basic Cuts" logs. I know it also has caffeine and cayenne in it. But couldn't be all that much different.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
i dont think PEA/hord and phenibut would be a good combo. one is excitatory and the other is inhibitory so theyll probably cancer each other out or at least make them less effective.
From experience I can tell you this can happen. I had a friend using some of my Phenibut I gave him some Basic Cuts (pea/hord) later on because the phenibut was making him tired. Well he didn't feel the Basic Cuts at all. The phenibut was stronger then the Pea/Hord for him I guess...

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just go look at some of the earlier "Basic Cuts" logs. I know it also has caffeine and cayenne in it. But couldn't be all that much different.
Do you know much many mgs of Pea /hord Basic Cuts has/had in it?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
People took this everyday. Did it mess with dopamine ? any one have withdrawal symptoms?

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Do you know much many mgs of Pea /hord Basic Cuts has/had in it?
According to the bottle I'm holding.

Serving size 2 capsules

Cayenne Pepper: 500mg
Caffeine Anhydrous: 200mg
PEA: 150mg
Hordenine: 50mg

People took this everyday. Did it mess with dopamine ? any one have withdrawal symptoms?
Like I posted before. I don't experience withdrawal from it. Kinda wish it had less caffeine because the magic number for me is 3caps and thats a lot of caffeine.

TRDE59

Awards
I have just made a discovery.

Pea + Hordenine + Yellow nEuphoria = :dance:

Got a question: What is the half-life of hordenine in your system?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have just made a discovery.

Pea + Hordenine + Yellow nEuphoria = :dance:

Got a question: What is the half-life of hordenine in your system?
I dont think its long. I think that the da after The Pea Hord combo a small dose of Pea can be used without having the use Hordenine with Pea being felt.

How was your first Pea/Hord Expirence? Did you mix it with Yellow NEuphoria the first time? How often are you doing Pea/Hord?

In the gym today, copied this directly word for work, bewteen sets today out of the Magazine , Hi-Tech Health and Fitness. The date is not listed so one of those magazines thats released every season,twice a year or once every year.

2-PHENYLETHYLAMINE HCL

This amazing compound has always been the darling for the pharmacologist in that its structurally clean, it is naturally present in human fluids and tissues, and because it doesnt cause jitters or nervousness, although catagorized as a stimulant. Phenylethylamine is found in chocolate and is responsible for it's effects on mood, appetite, and sense of well-being. Phenylethylamine is a catechoamine precursor and intrinsically probaly the cleanest stimulant know to man. Untill recent discoveries, PEA or Phenylethylamine HCL is provided "safe transport" and this metabolic fate is avoided and pharmacological activity becomes extremely apparent.

Could Pea have been mis-catagorized? Could have the person who catagorized been totally wrong and it could be catagorized else-where? Its catagorized as a stimulant, but has no stimulant effects.

Liquidobolics ingredients contain Phenylethylamine HCL which is just as good for safe transport as PEA.