DCP, did this happen to you?

Madevilz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just opened my bottle of DCP today, and there was brown liquid around the bottle as if some capsules were broken. Is this normal?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mine has the oil like coating as well but none of the capsules were broken.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
All my caps are intact and a bit oily. I'm pretty sure the oil is normal.

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
I had the same issue with the caps being oily...no biggie. But, I did stain my shirt today, so hopefully it will come off!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am checking into this. We have received a couple of reports of caps leaking.

bornthisway

Awards
Damn. I wanted to try out DCP - finally had decided to order it. :| Any idea if we can get a substitute if the caps are broken. Or, I guess if you can update this thread on when this is resolved, I can wait to order. I don't really want to lose or miss doses because broken caps.. or if this leaking affects the effectiveness of the product.

Blk98Bird

Awards
none broken here, just a little oily on the outside like the others have said.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn. I wanted to try out DCP - finally had decided to order it. :| Any idea if we can get a substitute if the caps are broken. Or, I guess if you can update this thread on when this is resolved, I can wait to order. I don't really want to lose or miss doses because broken caps.. or if this leaking affects the effectiveness of the product.
It will not affect the potency of the product at all. There have been a couple of reports of leaking caps, and I am looking into this.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just realized that I had asked a question about DCP, but it was in the supplement section...http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/60377-new-properties-dcp.html#post751251

I was just wondering if I was correct in assuming that ATP synthesis is increased by DCP since the write up states that "the oxidation of pyruvate is increased"...I was asking b/c I figured that would be included in the write up if it were true, but it is not mentioned.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just realized that I had asked a question about DCP, but it was in the supplement section...http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/60377-new-properties-dcp.html#post751251

I was just wondering if I was correct in assuming that ATP synthesis is increased by DCP since the write up states that "the oxidation of pyruvate is increased"...I was asking b/c I figured that would be included in the write up if it were true, but it is not mentioned.
Yes, it does. Increased mitochondrial activity is one of the most potent effects of DCP, which cause both fat burning AND endurance increase.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's what I thought, but I didn't want to assume. Thanks for the help!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still haven't had any issue of a broken cap or one that looks like it had leaked out. Just the oily film on the outside.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was wondering, can DCP be taken around workouts?
It sounds like it would be ideal to take pre-workout. If there's a reason not to, I'm not seeing it...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was wondering, can DCP be taken around workouts?
Correct...DCP is amazing to take preworkout, as it increases endurance. Physical activity also seems to amplify the fat burning/thermogenic effects significantly.

Blk98Bird

Awards
Correct...DCP is amazing to take preworkout, as it increases endurance. Physical activity also seems to amplify the fat burning/thermogenic effects significantly.
Going by this matt, since i'm trying out the 1 pill 6 times a day scheme...would you recommend I do 2 pills pre-workout on my lifting days? or keep things how I have them now?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Going by this matt, since i'm trying out the 1 pill 6 times a day scheme...would you recommend I do 2 pills pre-workout on my lifting days? or keep things how I have them now?
Actually yes, this would be a good idea.

Madevilz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I guess then I have all the reasons in the world to take it before my morning cardio? :dance:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I guess then I have all the reasons in the world to take it before my morning cardio? :dance:
I would love to see some more feedback on DCP and fasted cardio.

nvr2loud

nvr2loud

Awards
  • Established
Just placed my order for a couple bottles of DCP. Looking forward to trying this stuff out. I will be stacking it with Basic Cuts and Avant Labs liquid Sesamin. Should be a good stack I think.

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
I would love to see some more feedback on DCP and fasted cardio.
Hey D...I've been using 2 DCP, 2 PowerFull, and 2 Basic Cuts for fasted cardio 2x a week and I have felt some increased endurance during the cardio. I've had to increase the level to get as hard of a workout as I was getting before. ;)

Just placed my order for a couple bottles of DCP. Looking forward to trying this stuff out. I will be stacking it with Basic Cuts and Avant Labs liquid Sesamin. Should be a good stack I think.
nvr...I've been using DCP, Basic Cuts, AP, and PowerFull for the last month or so and have had very good success. Here's the link to my log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/60259-thewilmans-ap-dcp.html

The only issue I had with Basic Cuts was some stomach issues because of the cayenne :dump: but it's OK now :D You can defintely feel the cayenne as it is released!

Good luck, nvr!

MadJimF

MadJimF

Awards
  • Established
Did you put mustard in my bottle of DCP? Smells like mustard and biscuits...

nvr2loud

nvr2loud

Awards
  • Established
nvr...I've been using DCP, Basic Cuts, AP, and PowerFull for the last month or so and have had very good success. Here's the link to my log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/60259-thewilmans-ap-dcp.html

The only issue I had with Basic Cuts was some stomach issues because of the cayenne :dump: but it's OK now :D You can defintely feel the cayenne as it is released!

Good luck, nvr!
Thanks for the link to your log. I will check it out. I haven't used BC, DCP, or the liquid Sesathin before, so I will start out lower doses and increase from there. I have used other stims before as well as other TTA products like Melting Point and have had good results with them. Looking forward to trying out these specific products since I have read great feedback from them.
Anyways, back on topic.
DCP is back in stock at NutraPlanet.:head:

RexGrandis

RexGrandis

Awards
Hey, I just got my DCP the other day and I opened the bottle today to find brown oily stains everywhere, and the caps are only 3/4 full. Is that normal?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey, I just got my DCP the other day and I opened the bottle today to find brown oily stains everywhere, and the caps are only 3/4 full. Is that normal?
The reason we had to use the bigger caps was to get the proper dosage with the new capping procedure. They are filled to the rim of the bottom half of the cap, the top is purged of all air using nitrogen, then the cap is sealed.

Some oil inevitably coats the outsides of the capsules, and we are working on cleaning that up, but the product is unaffected.

RexGrandis

RexGrandis

Awards
Hey dsade, i have a question about DCP, this seems as good a place as any to put it.

Will DCP cause me any trouble falling asleep if taken near bed time?

Sorry if this has been asked before.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey dsade, i have a question about DCP, this seems as good a place as any to put it.

Will DCP cause me any trouble falling asleep if taken near bed time?

Sorry if this has been asked before.
PLCAR is a body stimulant...so I would say - depends if you have a propensity for insomnia. If so, WHY?

I know for me it is about mental activity, so DCP does not keep me awake too bad.

RexGrandis

RexGrandis

Awards
that would be a yes in my case then. I've had chronic insomnia since i was a child and I've yet to figure out why. It isn't depression or anxiety, nor is it hyperthyroidism.

I've given up trying to treat it. I just have to live with the 4-5 hours of sleep i get some nights. :smite:

I have one more question, Is there any potentional negative side effects of stacking DCP with MAN Scorch. I know they both contain RK but that is not a cause for concern is it? I'm taking an extra ~600 mg of K and ~500mg of Mg each day too because I'm scared of TTA, hehe.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
that would be a yes in my case then. I've had chronic insomnia since i was a child and I've yet to figure out why. It isn't depression or anxiety, nor is it hyperthyroidism.

I've given up trying to treat it. I just have to live with the 4-5 hours of sleep i get some nights. :smite:

I have one more question, Is there any potentional negative side effects of stacking DCP with MAN Scorch. I know they both contain RK but that is not a cause for concern is it? I'm taking an extra ~600 mg of K and ~500mg of Mg each day too because I'm scared of TTA, hehe.
I used Potassium salt of Pyruvate in DCP to counteract the cramping.

DCP and Scorch would be a fantastic combo.

RexGrandis

RexGrandis

Awards
I used Potassium salt of Pyruvate in DCP to counteract the cramping.
I'm curious, are there any benefits of this form of potassium over other forms? Is it there soley to address cramping or are there any other benefits? And how much elemental potassium is 2 caps of DCP providing me with?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm curious, are there any benefits of this form of potassium over other forms? Is it there soley to address cramping or are there any other benefits? And how much elemental potassium is 2 caps of DCP providing me with?
I was going for the Pyruvate, and chose the Potassium salt for the added anti cramping benefits.

Pyruvate works synergistically with the PLCAR to cause major fatloss.

I will get you the full numbers for elemental potassium per dose.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 3
ericool007 Supplements 21
DBee Evomuse 16
Fatal Wisdom Supplements 17
waimoku Supplements 2