The Planet Just Got a Little Sweeter!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's no surprise that NutraPlanet strives to offer some of the lowest prices on the net...crazy clearance deals, everyday low prices, second to none exceptional customer service~who could really ask for more?

Well, how about FREE shipping? That's right no games, no gimmicks, no silly coupons to keep up with...on top of our el cheapo prices, receive FREE FedEx ground shipping on orders over $199...EVERYDAY!

Just another reason to shop at the PLANET!

Last edited:

Drzman

Awards
Once again, Canadians get nothing. YAYYYYYY!!! :rasp:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet deal Sam.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Shut your fvcking face uncle fvcker (joking) :D

Thank you Sam, the great service got even better :thumbsup:

5 HEARTBEATS

Awards
Just like the free shipping page states, "Just another great reason to shop at NutraPlanet.com!"

Nice work NP!

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Canada...that's like America lite isn't it? you don't get anything? take you're free health care and fill up a bucket with you're tears!!!! (just joking):icon_lol: i don't know where that came from.....way to go NP it gives me a reason to save up and place larger orders....which is good for everyone:cheers:

MadJimF

MadJimF

Awards
  • Established
You got snow and hairy legged women, what more could you ask for?
I've also heard Elk Turds are really anabolic.
You got it all my man....

Great deal, thanks for Free Shipping...

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I swear he comes out with special deals the day after I place my order.

Tie

Awards
Any chance of say, a shipping discount to the canadians who place orders in the 200+?

evoVIII

evoVIII

Awards
Some love for the canucks, i got money just need a little incentive.

rockhard_4eva

Banned
Awards
Whats so special about Canada:

Vancouver > New York City >>>>LA>>>>>>>>>>>>Miami>Toronto

Canada rocks!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whats so special about Canada:

Vancouver > New York City >>>>LA>>>>>>>>>>>>Miami>Toronto

Canada rocks!
Yeah, when you're hollywood, and you want to pretend your shooting in NY or Cali for 1/2 the cost.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Without Canada there would be no X-Files or Macgyver.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Looks to me like we outnumber dem Amerikunz right now in this post......we demand ( ask nicely peas :) ) love <3 yah you know the stuff. How about some special promotions to pump your product north of the border hmmm?

Free activewear to get the word out?

mwdonald

Awards
I see that I obviously can't speak for all canadians, but I think Sam does well in including us as part of his sales already. International shipping is not cheap and I assume is a different price for different countries. If Sam were to include us, it would only follow that people from every other country would want some kind of deal as well. I think we should be happy with what Sam and the others at Nutraplanet do for us now. I'm sure they're doing all that they can ... as they always do. :thumbsup:

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
The only thing I could see working in both directions would be to take what ever fedex ground shipping costs in the states (I don't know the price but lets say its 5$) well apply that 5$ savings to international orders. I always order using EMS because anything else takes MUCH too long. So Ems shipping usually costs me 20$ so take that 5$ savings and make EMS shipping 15$.

Just an idea either way its all good...

evoVIII

evoVIII

Awards
The only thing I could see working in both directions would be to take what ever fedex ground shipping costs in the states (I don't know the price but lets say its 5$) well apply that 5$ savings to international orders. I always order using EMS because anything else takes MUCH too long. So Ems shipping usually costs me 20$ so take that 5$ savings and make EMS shipping 15$.

Just an idea either way its all good...
I guess, they did manage 1/2 price int shipping twice on the last two sales and that was what i was hoping for.

I'd settle for more free samples of products. I love freebies, even though they are like nothing compared to the original order value.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I guess, they did manage 1/2 price int shipping twice on the last two sales and that was what i was hoping for.

I'd settle for more free samples of products. I love freebies, even though they are like nothing compared to the original order value.
That was for the slower shipping. Which yes is still a great deal but I don't want to wait a entire month (like I used to) for my orders. Either way I still love my NP :)

*yes samples are nice Its like icing on the cake and can make my entire day...

derek4444

Awards
from selling countless things on ebay i know shipping depends on distance not how many borders it cross's. it doesnt cost anymore to ship to canada then the same distance around the states so why do company's try to pretend just because its canada they cant give you shipping deals?

evoVIII

evoVIII

Awards
That was for the slower shipping. Which yes is still a great deal but I don't want to wait a entire month (like I used to) for my orders. Either way I still love my NP :)

*yes samples are nice Its like icing on the cake and can make my entire day...
I got my order to a markham near toronto in less than a week via USPS.

I guess because I live practically in toronto, there's always shipments coming in that my order can take a ride on.

During tracking, it was funny how it got shipped to miami then to Toronto.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I got my order to a markham near toronto in less than a week via USPS.

I guess because I live practically in toronto, there's always shipments coming in that my order can take a ride on.

During tracking, it was funny how it got shipped to miami then to Toronto.
Which shipping option do you use? I always use USPS (hate fedex) and get it usually under a week as well. And yes it goes to Miami before crossing the border. I usually use the 3-5 day option I find the extra 5$ over the slower option to be worth it. Last time I ordered using Fedex i was curious and tried their high speed delivery (2days) well that took forever to get. Fedex themselves opened my package saw nothing wrong and charged me for opening it. Then kept trying to deliver it while I was at work yet never leaving a note or anything saying so I didn't know. I called them up and they told me it was because I was never here. I told them "I have a job" and they wouldn't give me a evening delivery so I had to go pretty far out of my way to get it. So 40$ for 2 day shipping and it took me over two weeks or more to get the package.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
from selling countless things on ebay i know shipping depends on distance not how many borders it cross's...so why do company's try to pretend just because its canada they cant give you shipping deals?
You can't compare apples to oranges...we are offering free FedEx ground shipping in the states and most of our Canadian customers are wanting air delivery. There is a vast difference in cost between ground and air delivery--which is determined by the weight of the package, the size of the box (DIM weight), AND the distance.
it doesnt cost anymore to ship to canada then the same distance around the states...
That is not true--international shipping rates are higher than domestic rates. I can ship a 1lb package from the east coast to the west coast for around $5...I can tell you now that shipping the same package from GA to Canada will be more, plus it would take 3-4 times longer...

BUT, rest assured we are in the process of negotiating with FedEx and exploring some options for our Canadian customers.

knightowl

Awards
BUT, rest assured we are in the process of negotiating with FedEx and exploring some options for our Canadian customers.
I think most of us would benefit from USPS just because Fedex "always" charges brokerge fee bringing the total cost to us even higher

Drzman

Awards
I agree, I always get custom fees when i order from Nutra which kinda sucks because it ends up barely saving me money at the end of the day. When people ship from ebay, there are never customs. I guess the more professional the box looks, the better the odds of getting stopped at customs?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
You can't compare apples to oranges...we are offering free FedEx ground shipping in the states and most of our Canadian customers are wanting air delivery. There is a vast difference in cost between ground and air delivery--which is determined by the weight of the package, the size of the box (DIM weight), AND the distance. That is not true--international shipping rates are higher than domestic rates. I can ship a 1lb package from the east coast to the west coast for around $5...I can tell you now that shipping the same package from GA to Canada will be more, plus it would take 3-4 times longer...

Nice!!!!! Im sure any efforts to secure a reasonable discount would not only make your canadian customers happy but also repeat customers, truly the reason for any promotion. I know we are small but deserving none the less, noone has to loose a shirt but some kind of incentive would be good were otherwise left to chew on the short endf of the stick, NP still rocks but the squeaky wheel gets the grease. SQQUUEEEAAAKKKK>lol.

evoVIII

evoVIII

Awards
I think most of us would benefit from USPS just because Fedex "always" charges brokerge fee bringing the total cost to us even higher
Sometimes I wonder if they just do that because they can make money on something as simple as looking.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
screw canadians! LOL JP.....

....what about Hawaiians? I get shafted too you know. Would the free shipping apply to hawaii?

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Be grateful that the price of supplements in your part of the world are ridiculosuly cheap! hell if i decided to by a bottle of JW of XF for eg id be looking at equivalent of $80 each or so.

but cheap int'l shipping would be great :hammer:

evoVIII

evoVIII

Awards
I think something that includes brokerage fees and taxes would be great, it doesn't really have to be a discount but just so that when we checkout we know what's coming out of our pockets.

Though I love your company regardless, keep those capped and bulk powders coming.

Chamorro

Awards
This is great! But is there anyway NP can help the soldiers overseas:head: ?

thanks!

Motomatt

Motomatt

Awards
It's no surprise that NutraPlanet strives to offer some of the lowest prices on the net...crazy clearance deals, everyday low prices, second to none exceptional customer service~who could really ask for more?

Well, how about FREE shipping? That's right no games, no gimmicks, no silly coupons to keep up with...on top of our el cheapo prices, receive FREE FedEx ground shipping on orders over $199...EVERYDAY!

Just another reason to shop at the PLANET!
Thanks SAM!