dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Meeting with the Avant people tomorrow to hammer out final details.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Meeting with the Avant people tomorrow to hammer out final details.
Thanks...was waiting to place an order because I was under the mistaken impression that product availability was imminent.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Arnold delayed us quite a bit....but with everything that came about, it was well worth it.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can I buy a gallon???????!!!!!!!!!!!:bruce3:

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
i wish someone would sell the oral syringe and cap for the bottle like the old sesathing.i boight 2 bottles from nutra thinking they still cam with the syringe and cap.hate having to dig out the spoon and measure it out.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i wish someone would sell the oral syringe and cap for the bottle like the old sesathing.i boight 2 bottles from nutra thinking they still cam with the syringe and cap.hate having to dig out the spoon and measure it out.
This can be arranged.

drunk

Awards
So do you have an ETA on the Sesathin now? What about the cordyceps?

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I've bought a few of them from walmart, they come with a stopper type thing you put in the top and a large oral syringe, it was like less than $1.75 too. Look around the pharmacy area, I believe it is intended for giving medicine to children

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
I've bought a few of them from walmart, they come with a stopper type thing you put in the top and a large oral syringe, it was like less than $1.75 too. Look around the pharmacy area, I believe it is intended for giving medicine to children

ok cool...damn i gotta use spell check i look illiterate..lol

dingling

Awards
Yeah, just ask the pharmacist for one and he/she will probably give you one for free... I always just hand them out when someone asks

rockhard_4eva

Banned
Awards
When will you guys get avant labs sesamin (non-gel caps) in?

Blk98Bird

Awards
any update on how things went with avant? I'd like to pick some of this up when you guys start to carry it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Waiting on delivery date notification. :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FecesaThin?

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
good news! The Scivation caps I bought don't seem to be very good. I cant tell a difference at 10 caps a day.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe even the USPS.
I don't care if you send it via a midget with stilts singing show tunes....as long as it arrives SOON.

The natives are getting restless for some Bulk SesaThin.

Can I get an "AMEN"?

precious_roy

Awards
This might not be a bad thing for AI to add to a newer version of Cycle Support what with its lipid protecting effects and all...

Chippewa

Chippewa

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! I like to mix liquid sesamin with flax oil and it makes a great all-in-one addition to a morning shake.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

deadlifter25

Awards
Any updates?? Im assuming that Sir Savage's "who loves ya baby??" comment meant it was on the way...yes? Once this is in ill be placing yet ANOTHER order to you guys...and im sure im just one in a multitude of many. I just got an order from you a few days ago...thnx for the free t-shirt btw!!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, I read that thread earlier. Kind of interesting but I don't think it could possible be due reverse absorption. Repackaging chlymicrons and reabsorbtion through the intestinal wall is just physiologically impossible. My take on it is that they are just increasing fat intake causing more prescence in the stool. We can only digest so much at one time, pancreatic enzymes like lipase and the such can't get it all. I get the same thing whenever I up my intake of olive oil, except I find it easier to go #2. I've tried the caps before which I believe they are taking and have never gotten what they describe, but I also didn't any good results that's proported with the liquid version.

Me wanty some liquid sessy.:D

drunk

Awards
So has the finer points been ironed out? Is there an ETA?