Shaker Bottle review

  1. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,539
    Answers
    0

    Shaker Bottle review


    I had the chance to see that NP had those sexy beauties. I decided I would order 2 just to try em. Well, I have to say that after about a week of use, my backpack is dry and never leaked. It has no seal, so you don't have to worry about loosing that goddamn seal. At 5.95$, consider it an investment. It is the best shaker bottle I used by far!

    Downside: All my friends want to take the spring inside and make it bounce on the floor. So hide it when you go to class

    Conclusion: Buy tons, you won't be dissapointed!

  2. Registered User
    ultraman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    256
    Answers
    0

    can't wait for my order to arrive so I can bounce that metal ball on the floor myself
    anyone used that as a tennis ball or just ping pong?
  3. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,539
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ultraman View Post
    can't wait for my order to arrive so I can bounce that metal ball on the floor myself
    anyone used that as a tennis ball or just ping pong?
    I didn't try it for any of the above. Haha.. I didn't want to.. It's going back in my bottle after that..
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    P01Shooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    39
    Posts
    61
    Answers
    0

    That shaker bottle is the best I've used as well. Absolutely zero leaks and the metal ball doesn't gather protein chunks like some other shakers do. It's been on my last two orders and will likely be on the next few as well.
  5. Registered User
    evoVIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    65
    Answers
    0

    My next order is definitely including one, maybe two for a friend.

    Wonder how well it works with BCAA's, damn powder won't dissolve in watter.
  6. Registered User
    MiKeY ReSp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    257
    Answers
    0

    Defintely the best shaker I've ever used

    BTW..jjohn I'm likin' the new avy...lookin' pretty good brother
  7. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,539
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by MiKeY ReSp View Post
    Defintely the best shaker I've ever used

    BTW..jjohn I'm likin' the new avy...lookin' pretty good brother
    Thanks man...
  8. Registered User
    RoadBlocK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,210
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    I had the chance to see that NP had those sexy beauties. I decided I would order 2 just to try em. Well, I have to say that after about a week of use, my backpack is dry and never leaked. It has no seal, so you don't have to worry about loosing that goddamn seal. At 5.95$, consider it an investment. It is the best shaker bottle I used by far!

    Downside: All my friends want to take the spring inside and make it bounce on the floor. So hide it when you go to class

    Conclusion: Buy tons, you won't be dissapointed!
    I read your review, and I was thinking, whats the big deal its a shaker bottle, but I had already ordered one anyway, just to see if it was anygood. Well I have to say that I totally agree with you, when you said its the "best shaker bottle", because it is the best I have used also. The idea is pretty simple, kinda reminds me of a can of spray paint, but as you said there is more than the ball, the plastic seems pretty tough, and it does NOT leak, which is a huge plus. If you take shakes with you on the go, this bottle is the way to go, definitely worth the price.
  9. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,539
    Answers
    0

    Yeah, of course. It's in my backpack all the time, just aside my harddrive, and beleive me, if this leaks, it can be fatal.lol. It never leaked and supports the dishwasher as well.
  10. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    macedaddy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,072
    Answers
    0

    ordered 2! LOVE THEM! Best ever!
  11. AI Sports Fitness Expert
    Board Sponsor
    buffhunk29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,497
    Answers
    0

    I 1000% AGREE these are the BEST shakers ever created!!

    Haha everyone hates it when i am in class and have to shake it up and they hear the spring in side bouncing up and down as i shake that little beauty and it blends my protein into a smooth drink for my muscle to enjoy!!

    HAHA But no doubt hands down BEST!!! Everyone should own at least 2!

    Buy them form NP!!!!BABY!!!
  12. djl
    djl is offline
    Registered User
    djl's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  263 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    48
    Posts
    631
    Answers
    0

    A couple of months ago I bought a pack of these (3 or 4 bundled together)--this was prior to NP stocking them, so purchased through HSN.

    Anyway, roughly half of them are now leaking on me. I had loved them, now when I need to shake up anything I look for the old, worn GNC shakers I'd gotten years ago.

    Hopefully they've fixed the quality and you all will get more than a few months leak-free.
  13. Registered User
    RoadBlocK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,210
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by djl View Post
    A couple of months ago I bought a pack of these (3 or 4 bundled together)--this was prior to NP stocking them, so purchased through HSN.

    Anyway, roughly half of them are now leaking on me. I had loved them, now when I need to shake up anything I look for the old, worn GNC shakers I'd gotten years ago.

    Hopefully they've fixed the quality and you all will get more than a few months leak-free.

    Thanks for sharing the info. Something I will be on the lookout for. Would you say that you used them alot? Would you think they may have gotten a little warped in the dishwasher?

    I honestly wouldnt have a problem buying a new one every few months, because I like mine so much, but it would be nice to get an idea of the actual lifespan.
  14. Registered User
    neoborn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,409
    Answers
    0

    It's nice to hear positive feedback like this especially when BB's shakers get two thumbs way down from everyone over there ..apparently the BB shakers suxors teh @$$
  15. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    rpen22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,702
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Thanks for sharing the info. Something I will be on the lookout for. Would you say that you used them alot? Would you think they may have gotten a little warped in the dishwasher?

    I honestly wouldnt have a problem buying a new one every few months, because I like mine so much, but it would be nice to get an idea of the actual lifespan.
    I wouldn't worry about having to buy new ones frequently. I've had mine for a good 5-6 months and they're still holdin strong, leak free.
  16. Board Supporter
    scott72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    807
    Answers
    0

    Dsade, it says ur out of these..I have a large order to place and want a couple of these. ETA on their ar*****?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ATW whey in a shaker bottle??
    By just93 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-31-2008, 12:35 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-11-2008, 02:20 PM
  3. NP shaker cup review and complaint
    By nycste in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-26-2007, 05:37 PM
  4. Shaker bottles
    By scott72 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-26-2007, 11:28 PM
  5. Shaker Bottle
    By agpetz in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-15-2007, 01:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in