Thanks for free t-shirt!

  1. vision
    vision's Avatar

    Thanks for free t-shirt!


    just received my order of WMS, AP, cissus, and powerfull can't wait til after spring break to start my new cycle. Thanks for throwing in the t-shirt!!


  2. What size?
  3. vision
    vision's Avatar

    Xl!
    •   
       


  4. My NP shirt was too small. :bb:

  5. Sorry for the inconvenience.

    If you can't wear it, why not donate it?

    Quote Originally Posted by ShakesAllDay View Post
    My NP shirt was too small. :bb:
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

  6. No problem Vision, thank you for your purchase!

    Quote Originally Posted by vision View Post
    just received my order of WMS, AP, cissus, and powerfull can't wait til after spring break to start my new cycle. Thanks for throwing in the t-shirt!!
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

  7. Nope. I'm holdin' on to it. I plan on fitting into it Abercrombie & Fitch style soon. :bruce3:

    Right now, my titties would hang out. :donut:

    Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    Sorry for the inconvenience.

    If you can't wear it, why not donate it?

  8. LOL. Thats TBS funny.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShakesAllDay View Post
    Nope. I'm holdin' on to it. I plan on fitting into it Abercrombie & Fitch style soon. :bruce3:

    Right now, my titties would hang out. :donut:
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by ShakesAllDay View Post
    My NP shirt was too small. :bb:
    Mine 2, but my wife likes it :P

  10. Got mine to with my order which i received in 2 days!! Once again Awesome service from Nutraplanet!!

  11. Got one too :-)

    Thanks.

    now all you guys gotta do is get some nasutra back in stock and ill never have to look anywhere else again!

  12. Darren and I are brainstorming for our next T-Shirt release...
    We're thinking of a retro vintage style of tee. Our thought was, hey if we're gonna do it, let's do it good and make it stylish.

    Ideas, suggestions?

  13. NP Vintage Tee Project
    Idea #1:

    NutraPlanet
    "That's how I roll"

  14. all I got was a ON shaker, gimme my tshirt!


  15. Quote Originally Posted by djremix View Post
    now all you guys gotta do is get some nasutra back in stock and ill never have to look anywhere else again!
    Well, in the mean time, Viapro or Rize2 would be great substitutions.
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    Well, in the mean time, Viapro or Rize2 would be great substitutions.
    Thanks but i actually dont use nasutra for sexual enhancement. i just LOVE its effects in other situations ;-)

    its mix of ingredients produces a lovely euphoria in combo with something else.

    though in its own right, i found it better than either viagra or cialis

  17. Gotcha, thanks for the feedback!

    Quote Originally Posted by djremix View Post
    Thanks but i actually dont use nasutra for sexual enhancement. i just LOVE its effects in other situations ;-)

    its mix of ingredients produces a lovely euphoria in combo with something else.

    though in its own right, i found it better than either viagra or cialis
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

  18. Tribulus terrestrial?

    Gynostemma?


  19. Well, at least you guys got a shirt, just received my order..very fast.. but no shirt!!

  20. I got two

  21. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    NP Vintage Tee Project
    Idea #1:

    NutraPlanet
    "That's how I roll"
    How about:

    NutraPlanet
    "More then a feeling"

    or

    NutraPlanet
    "Good, bad, I'm the guy with the nutrition"

    or

    NutraPlanet
    "Asta La Vista GNC"

    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  22. Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    I got two
    same here, when are you showing us a pic of you wearing it? ose:

  23. I got 2 shirts and a shaker. Thanks guys!

  24. How about:

    "Nutraplanet, we gotz what yo need brah"
  25. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by ultraman View Post
    same here, when are you showing us a pic of you wearing it? ose:
    the day after never

  26. Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    the day after never
    marked on my calendar.

  27. New T idea:

    Front

    One Vision

    One Goal

    One Planet

    Back

    Nutraplanet
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  28. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    New T idea:

    Front

    One Vision

    One Goal

    One Planet

    Back

    Nutraplanet
    I vote for that one ^

    I just want to add on my last order NP set things right.....they sent me one XL to make up for last time and one for this order.......you gone and done good guyz!

    "Nutraplanet, Reaching New Heights, Creating The Standards!"

  29. Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    the day after never
    oh no please................
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Thanks for the shirt
    By TheNinja in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-03-2008, 07:59 PM
Log in
Log in