The most Powerfull thread on AM: MUST VIEW!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. NP Supplement Pimp
    Board Sponsor
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,060
    Answers
    0

    Exclamation The most Powerfull thread on AM: MUST VIEW!!!


    Thats right! This is a new thread, focused on the new, reformulated version of UPS Labs Powerfull that we are now exclusively offering here at the Planet!

    The only problem is....THE DEMAND IS SO HIGH, that this product is due to sell out soon....a little too soon!

    PowerFULL (NEW!)(90 caps) By USPLabs

    So let me tell you exactly what PowerFULL can do for you:

    • Scientifically proven to increase natural Human Growth Hormone (HGH) production by at least 221% in just one dose!
    • Significantly increase natural Testosterone production by at least 53%!
    • Dramatically increase quality of sleep.
    • Significantly increase endurance -
    • Get more out of each hour of sleep – Feel better on less sleep!
    • Drastically increase sex drive and libido!
    • Improves skin tone through regeneration – Unlike ProHormones and Steroids that destroy your skin, PowerFULL will improve complexion – Another clear reason you’re naturally producing large amounts of HGH!
    • Increases blood flow to penis – Your unit will be engorged with blood, leading to increased size and pleasure!
    • Last longer in bed –Bang like a porn star!
    • Helps restore natural hormonal production after a cycle of steroids or pro-hormones.
    • Greatly enhanced Mind/Muscle connection - By increasing dopamine, the dopamine neurons of the brain are activated that are essential for normal movement and sensori-motor integration. Improves athletic movements and increase contractile strength with weight training.

    As you can see PowerFULL truly delivers. No wonder why it has become the best-selling supplement in history never to be advertised!
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

  2. Registered User
    lennoxchi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,643
    Answers
    0


    is that all it does? can it balence my checkbook or do my taxes?
  3. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2


    It slices, it dices, it cuts, it chops...it removes embarrassing stains on bedsheets, and trims your ear and nosehair...it fellates your grandfather when he gets worked up over Matlock being cancelled, and blows the Superbowl for the Bears....it even satisfies your wife when you would rather be playing Wii!!!!

    Damn...as a matter of fact, my forearms are getting pumped from all the typing in this thread!!!

    THIS STUFF ROCKS!!!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   
       

  4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Answers
    0


  5. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,963
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    It slices, it dices, it cuts, it chops...it removes embarrassing stains on bedsheets, and trims your ear and nosehair...it fellates your grandfather when he gets worked up over Matlock being cancelled, and blows the Superbowl for the Bears....it even satisfies your wife when you would rather be playing Wii!!!!

    Damn...as a matter of fact, my forearms are getting pumped from all the typing in this thread!!!

    THIS STUFF ROCKS!!!
    what would we do without dsade?
  6. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    what would we do without dsade?
    Cure world hunger and establish a colony on Mars?

    :: distractions ::
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  7. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    what would we do without dsade?
    I think a better question is, who would you have to do without dsade?
  8. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,602
    Answers
    0


    Even though its expensive, I am trying to purchase, but it won't let me checkout...
  9. NP Supplement Pimp
    Board Sponsor
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,060
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by lennoxchi View Post
    is that all it does? can it balence my checkbook or do my taxes?
    No, but it will have you looking sexier that Hasselhoff himself in our exclusive NutraPlanet speedos!

    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
  10. Registered User
    raptor2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    217
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Even though its expensive, I am trying to purchase, but it won't let me checkout...
    it's begging you to buy more powerfull LOL
  11. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2


    Wow...nothing like having the words Penis, Porn Star, Fellate, and a Hasselhoff Speedo pic in one thread to really creep people out.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  12. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Answers
    0


    Vagina, labia, clitoris, rimjob, and complimentary HJ..Just thought I'd cap it off with those!!
  13. Registered User
    glsa17's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    454
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    and blows the Superbowl for the Bears...
    so it wasn't Rex?
  14. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Vagina, labia, clitoris, rimjob, and complimentary HJ..Just thought I'd cap it off with those!!
    I am going to have to recommend Mullet for immediate Bannination. I am sorry, son...you have just gone too far with your filthy mouth...err, fingertips.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  15. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by glsa17 View Post
    so it wasn't Rex?
    Ahhh...you fell for USP's grand conspiracy. Rex was nothing but a patsy.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  16. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I am going to have to recommend Mullet for immediate Bannination. I am sorry, son...you have just gone too far with your filthy mouth...err, fingertips.
    Hasslehoff is a dirtier word than all of those put together!
  17. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Hasslehoff is a dirtier word than all of those put together!
    How DARE you??? You, my friend, have just brought down the WRATH of Nutraplanet (and the Germans).

    Men? Grab your speedos and ATTACK!!!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  18. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,963
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Even though its expensive, I am trying to purchase, but it won't let me checkout...
    My head web nerd has fixed your dilema. We also took the liberty to add a gross of PowerFULL to your order

    Your total comes to $6532.59

    Thank you for choosing NutraPlanet!
  19. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    Your total comes to $6532.59

    !
    Damn....add another $3k and he would have gotten the record for largest single order at NP...and gotten a free T-shirt.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  20. Registered User
    glsa17's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    454
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Ahhh...you fell for USP's grand conspiracy. Rex was nothing but a patsy.
    I will try to explain that to my wife. Maybe she will feel better.
    Did you root for the Bears in the superbowl?
  21. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by glsa17 View Post
    I will try to explain that to my wife. Maybe she will feel better.
    Did you root for the Bears in the superbowl?
    I rooted for the waitress to bring me another Corona...luckily I tip well, so I was never disappointed. Who was playing again?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  22. Registered User
    UHCougar05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,227
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    How DARE you??? You, my friend, have just brought down the WRATH of Nutraplanet (and the Germans).

    Men? Grab your speedos and ATTACK!!!
    For Der Hasselhoff!!!
  23. Registered User
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,791
    Answers
    0


    Last longer in bed –Bang like a porn star!

    Hell, how can you argue with that

    Sign me up!
  24. Registered User
    glsa17's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    454
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I rooted for the waitress to bring me another Corona...luckily I tip well, so I was never disappointed. Who was playing again?
    Well at least you weren't disappointed. My wife and I on the other hand.....
    I waited 21 years to see them in the superbowl again.
  25. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,602
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    My head web nerd has fixed your dilema. We also took the liberty to add a gross of PowerFULL to your order

    Your total comes to $6532.59

    Thank you for choosing NutraPlanet!

    Yes Nerd sent me an email. Nerd very helpfull!. Thanks to the head nerd I can enjoy Powerfull!.
  26. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Yes Nerd sent me an email. Nerd very helpfull!. Thanks to the head nerd I can enjoy Powerfull!.
    Do you know how you can tell the head nerd from the regular nerds?

    The dirt on his knees.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  27. Registered User
    RexGrandis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    219
    Answers
    0


    I am very intrigued, is anyone doing a stand-alone log for this??

    And I wouldn't mind seeing some of this scientific proof

    "Scientifically proven to increase natural Human Growth Hormone (HGH) production by at least 221% in just one dose!"
  28. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar


    Quote Originally Posted by RexGrandis View Post
    I am very intrigued, is anyone doing a stand-alone log for this??

    And I wouldn't mind seeing some of this scientific proof
    In reality our compound should raise HGH to a higher level since it reaches the brain in higher concentrations than l-dopa. Using PowerFULL is similiar to injecting 3 ius of HGH but without inhibition which is impossible for a natural supplement(inhibition that is)....The HGH effect is a smalll piece of the bigger puzzle with PowerFULL/


    Greenspan et al. compared HGH response to L-dopa in 44 young patients (31-44 years of age) and 42 older patients (64-88 years of age). All were considered “healthy participants”. Plasma HGH increased by 221% in the young patients and 167% in the older patients. The post L-dopa HGH levels were similar in young and old (4.5 and 4.8mg/ml) (10).

    Greenspan, S. et al (1991) “Dopaminergic regulation of gonadotropin and thyrotropin hormone secretion is altered with age” Horm Res 36:41-46.
  29. Banned
    same_old's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,526
    Answers
    0


    yikes. i liked the old powerfull but i hate the way USPLabs throws claims around, muscletech-style...like we're bumpkins at a travelling circus listening to a fast-talking guy with a moustache selling snake oil from a horse cart. it's just creepy, IMO, and a little insulting. perhaps the majority of exercise supplement consumers have to be condescended to in order to be convinced?
  30. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Answers
    0


    I agree about the Muscletech part.

    At least he posted the Greenspan study, though statements like "Using PowerFULL is similiar to injecting 3 ius of HGH" is fully bull****. If it's not, post the blood tests.
  31. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,397
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    I agree about the Muscletech part.

    At least he posted the Greenspan study, though statements like "Using PowerFULL is similiar to injecting 3 ius of HGH" is fully bull****. If it's not, post the blood tests.
    I would honestly like to see someone with prior to powerfull test results, and after powerfull test results. Theory is great for selling product. But reality can be a different story.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  32. Registered User
    bird4three's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    47
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    I agree about the Muscletech part.

    At least he posted the Greenspan study, though statements like "Using PowerFULL is similiar to injecting 3 ius of HGH" is fully bull****. If it's not, post the blood tests.
    Great post.

    Ironically, Muscletech (rightfully so) gets ridiculed for their advertising, but in all their crazy adds they have never said anything as outlandish as "using product X is similar to injecting 3ius of HGH".
  33. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar


    Quote Originally Posted by bird4three View Post
    Great post.

    Ironically, Muscletech (rightfully so) gets ridiculed for their advertising, but in all their crazy adds they have never said anything as outlandish as "using product X is similar to injecting 3ius of HGH".
    Did you bother to read the reference sited? My advice is do not buy if you are skeptical.

    I just read a MT add that claimed 50lbs in one month. The reality is that HGH will not make you HUGE but aid in recovery and growth.

    In 1975, Ajlouni and colleagues reported the effects of 500mg of oral L-dopa on eight normal and 8 non-obese insulin-dependent diabetic subjects. The normal subjects increased their plasma HGH from 1.5mg/ml before L-dopa, to an average 21mg/ml at 90 minutes post L-dopa, with all subjects showing at least a 10 mg/ml increase. The diabetics increased from 2.5mg/ml to 20mg/ml from 60-90 minutes post L-dopa. Giving 100 grams (3 _ ounces) of glucose with, or 30 minutes after the drug totally suppressed the expected HGH increase (7).

    Do the math and you get a number higher than 3iu's. Diabetics are resistant to HGH increases which makes the study even more spectacular.
  34. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar


    Quote Originally Posted by same_old View Post
    yikes. i liked the old powerfull but i hate the way USPLabs throws claims around, muscletech-style...like we're bumpkins at a travelling circus listening to a fast-talking guy with a moustache selling snake oil from a horse cart. it's just creepy, IMO, and a little insulting. perhaps the majority of exercise supplement consumers have to be condescended to in order to be convinced?

    All the claims are taken directly from research. We are one of the few companies that beta tests all our formulas before release.

    I laid down the research so Please refute the claims as being impossible. In honesty, A few supplement consumers are research oriented nor should they be, and your response is in direct correlation.

    The supplement companies has the moral duty to claim truth. In life, there are bad dentists and lousy accountants. We either research by references or experience and not by experitse. We are not all mechanics, doctors, and lawyers. Commonsense has to become our best reference tool in life and even than, we all fall victim to some garbage or scam.

    USPlabs has stacked up some nice references from the experienced users.
  35. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar


    In my opinion, the HGH effect is great but the true bueaty of powerFULL is the hormonal adaptagen qualities, lactic acid buffering, concentration, and sexual enhancement effects.
  36. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bird4three View Post
    Great post.

    Ironically, Muscletech (rightfully so) gets ridiculed for their advertising, but in all their crazy adds they have never said anything as outlandish as "using product X is similar to injecting 3ius of HGH".
    Discussion is great, I am all for it. However, if you wish to make statements like that, please dispute the references readily provided. If you are unable to, then I am confused as to how the claim is outlandish?
  37. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar


    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Discussion is great, I am all for it. However, if you wish to make statements like that, please dispute the references readily provided. If you are unable to, then I am confused as to how the claim is outlandish?
    The industry has created this defense mechanism and rightfully so. I for one have fallen victim to many "claims" and fooled. One of the reasons I created USPLabs was to produce supplements I could use.

    I love using supplements. I been supplementing for over 10 years.

    USPlabs was built on return buyers and word of mouth.
  38. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar


    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Discussion is great, I am all for it. However, if you wish to make statements like that, please dispute the references readily provided. If you are unable to, then I am confused as to how the claim is outlandish?
    The claims is not outlandish if you understand HGH as an anabolic. The number is actually higher (3.7iu) but we rounded down.

    take care
  39. Registered User
    rampage jackson's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,255
    Answers
    0


    little confused guys...you quote research from L-Dopa...but is there actually L-Dopa in the new Powerfull, or is it just similar to L-Dopa?
    Last edited by rampage jackson; 02-22-2007 at 12:01 AM. Reason: Found my answer...you may want to spellcheck the writeup...
  40. Registered User
    rampage jackson's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,255
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by rampage jackson View Post
    little confused guys...you quote research from L-Dopa...but is there actually L-Dopa in the new Powerfull, or is it just similar to L-Dopa?
    So 1-C is "closely related" to L-Dopa...is there any research on 1-C that you can quote? Not trying to flame, but just want to see what this stuff is about.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. $5000/month from the gov't ad on AM.com
    By Vitruvian in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-05-2009, 12:24 PM
  2. The Most Unbiased Article on Obama I've Ever Read
    By RobInKuwait in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-09-2008, 01:11 PM
  3. The NEW PowerFULL caps spotted on the Swiss Alps!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-21-2007, 07:37 AM
  4. Is AM the only good board on the net?
    By UNDERTAKER in forum General Chat
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-14-2005, 07:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in