First Order in Few Years

1. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.92%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

First Order in Few Years

Well I put in an order at Nutraplanet. I have not used a lot of supplements in a while. Some people on this board convinced me to try AP and also Powerful(I purchased the bulk)...Also trying some Green Magnitude...The wife is extremely pissed because I haven't purchased any supps in a while, so she is pissed at this. Oh well, the money is already spent...hahaha!...I hope the AP and Powerful are worth being "In The Dog House"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!....Look for order #270546....Its from "Crazy T-bone!"....I sent a money order out priority mail....Maybe the Green Mag will help me run faster from the wife?

2. NP Supplement Pimp
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Haha! Thanks for the order bro! The juice is definetely worth the squeeze my friend! I'll be sure to send a woman's tee to help make your ole lady happy. Take care.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Well I put in an order at Nutraplanet. I have not used a lot of supplements in a while. Some people on this board convinced me to try AP and also Powerful(I purchased the bulk)...Also trying some Green Magnitude...The wife is extremely pissed because I haven't purchased any supps in a while, so she is pissed at this. Oh well, the money is already spent...hahaha!...I hope the AP and Powerful are worth being "In The Dog House"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!....Look for order #270546....Its from "Crazy T-bone!"....I sent a money order out priority mail....Maybe the Green Mag will help me run faster from the wife?
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!™
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.92%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    Haha! Thanks for the order bro! The juice is definetely worth the squeeze my friend! I'll be sure to send a woman's tee to help make your ole lady happy. Take care.

Thanks a lot!...Hopefully the T-shirt will keep her from kicking my ass!....That is if she doesn't figure out how to use it as a weapon!
    •   

4. NP Supplement Pimp
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.97%

No problem, thanks for your business!.....Wait, she can kick your ass??...You do need to start working out again.

Sport Nutrition Supplements for Bodybuilding and Fitness needs

Thanks a lot!...Hopefully the T-shirt will keep her from kicking my ass!....That is if she doesn't figure out how to use it as a weapon!
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!™
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.1%

This is a very good order IMO. Green mag is my favorite creatine right now, especially considering it can last 2 months or longer. I think AP and powerfull are top notch as well. Bust it in the weight room, eat clean then tell your wife it was all the supplements . Godspeed.
  6. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.21%

I currently placed an order of AP also. with all the good reviews on AP, it shouldnt be left that fantastic.
    Good luck with the wife, I know how that feels.
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.92%

No problem, thanks for your business!.....Wait, she can kick your ass??...You do need to start working out again.

Sport Nutrition Supplements for Bodybuilding and Fitness needs

Well, I think I will be ok....Thanks for the great prices!...
  8. NP Supplement Pimp
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.97%

No problem!

Well, I think I will be ok....Thanks for the great prices!...
  9. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

You know that thing she's always wanting done (paint the fence, fix the whatever, clean-out the garage). Do it. When she thanks you, casually remark how much more energy you'd had since taking the supplements.
  10. NP Supplement Pimp
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.97%

Well put...

Listen to Yeahright. He he is no rookie at these kind of things.....I'm looking at his order history now. I am sure he took a beating or two before unlocking this secret.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    You know that thing she's always wanting done (paint the fence, fix the whatever, clean-out the garage). Do it. When she thanks you, casually remark how much more energy you'd had since taking the supplements.
  11. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.92%

Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    Hahhahha, thats pretty good, but my wife would think I was just being a wise ass!...She would say "go to sleep earlier if you want more energy!". Seriously though, she is not really on my case anymore. At least she hasn't bothered me about it today...Yet!...A couple more days and I will be free and clear....She will get over it....hahahaha!
  12. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.92%

It seems as though the post office tried to deliver my payment yesterday, but I guess no one was around...I got delivery conformation so I could make sure it gets there...Did you guys have a day off yesterday?
  13. NP Supplement Pimp
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.97%

Email me directly at customerservice@nutraplanet.co m and I'll look into things for you. Thanks!

It seems as though the post office tried to deliver my payment yesterday, but I guess no one was around...I got delivery conformation so I could make sure it gets there...Did you guys have a day off yesterday?
  14. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.92%

Email me directly at customerservice@nutraplanet.co m and I'll look into things for you. Thanks!
    I sent one earlier, but I will send another right now. Thanks for your help.
  15. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.81%

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to NutraPlanet CS again."

well, I tried...

Similar Forum Threads

1. First cycle in a year. What to run?
    By dirtysanchez in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-01-2012, 09:52 AM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-24-2011, 12:01 PM
  3. My first Cycle in 10 years...suggestions?
    By chuckyboy481 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-22-2011, 01:30 AM
  4. First cycle in 5 years
    By badbart in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-02-2011, 06:10 PM
  5. First cycle in 10 years. question?
    By jackbe in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-21-2009, 05:42 AM