Clear Edge stacks and dosage suggestions

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Over the last few weeks, I've been experimenting with the new Clear Edge supplement available at Nutraplanet. This supplement has been one of the most enjoyable nootropics that I've tried. I purchased 5 bottles at first, and just placed an order for 6 more because I found it to be so effective.

I've tried various dosages of CE along with various combinations of other nootropic/stimulant type supplements. All of the supplements that I will list can be purchased at nutraplanet, so if you see something you like you can get them all in one shot.

Clear Edge Clear Edge (120 caps) By Clear Edge

Now Rhodiola Rhodiola (60 caps/500 mg) By NOW Foods

Now L-theanine Theanine (90 caps) By NOW Foods

Bulk NP Phenibut Phenibut Powder (50 grams) By NutraPlanet

Thermolife Stizm Stizm (90 caps) By ThermoLife

So far, these are the combinations that have worked best:

Clear Edge alone: -- 8 caps to feel the full effects. I found this to be very good for studying, pre workout, etc. if you're looking for a little brain boost.

Pre-workout intensity stack:
6-8 caps clear edge
1 cap stizm
3 caps rhodiola

Ultimate study stack: -- Have a long day of studying ahead of you? Try:

6-8 caps of CE
3 caps of Rhodiola
2-3 caps L-theanine
1 cap thermolife stizm.

This includes an effective dose of caffiene along with other brain boosting stupplements. The effects last approximately 5-6 hours. At the 5hr mark, I'll throw in another cap of stizm. At the 8 hr mark, try another 6 caps of CE and you should be good to go another few hours.

Just got home from a long day. My brain hurts, but I still have an exam in the morning stack:

8 caps of CE
3 caps Rhodiloa
3 caps L-theanine

This is one of my favorites. Not because I feel its the most effective, but because it allows me to get the brain in gear without taking a stimulant. I can still get a few hours of quality studying in, and be able to fall asleep when I need to.

Going to dinner with a pretty girl who I'm scared to death of stack: -- We've all been there, this can help.

6 caps CE
3 caps Rhodiola
3 caps L-theanine
1 cap stizm
1.5-2g phenibut.
**Added bonus, have a glass of wine or two with dinner.**

I suggest that you have the phenibut approximately 2-3 hours prior to the rest of the components of this stack. I say this because phenibut tends to take a bit longer to kick in than the rest. As far as mood enhancement, this was BY FAR the best combination. I liken this to a poor man's benzo in that it is very effective in anxiety reduction. I was extremely talkative and outgoing, but also calm and articulate. Perfect for partying or taking a girl out.

Honestly, I think that combination would make a killer supplement on its own. It's like a Yellow Neuphoria type supplement that actually delivers. (**Hint Dsade, Hint**)

Well, as I've said, I found these to be most effective. I must stress that everyone is different, and that I urge you to use this only as a guidline. I suggest that you tweak these combinations to find the one that fits you best. I hope this helps. Good luck!

**New Addition - Clear Edge + PEA/Hordenine:

I tried this one this past week and loved it so much that I had to add it to the list here. Great Euphoric/motivated feeling...this was perfect for studying. I tried this combo with both plain PEA/Hordenine and also with DS Basic cuts (also contains caffiene). Trust me, if you've got some studying to do...give this one a shot.

PEA + Hordenine: Liquibolics PEA + Hordenine (60 caps) By Spectra Force

Designer Supplements Basic Cuts: Basic Cuts (120 caps) By Designer Supplements
As a side note, Basic Cuts is probably the most underrated supplement that I've ever used. The stuff is just amazing, better than many of the high end fat burners out there. A 2 month supply can be had for under $15. Easily one of the best value supplements that I've ever purchased.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your feedback is VERY valuable...and your suggestions definitely noted. :)

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Looks like you put a great deal of time and effort into your suggestions. Nice job.

Workin

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear that you found this helpful. :)

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
You may want to try experimenting with adding in some sulbutiamine and a cap or two of AMP.

4 caps clear edge, 800 mg sulbutiame and an AMP = Earn My Paycheck Stack (I negotiate for a living).

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You may want to try experimenting with adding in some sulbutiamine and a cap or two of AMP.

4 caps clear edge, 800 mg sulbutiame and an AMP = Earn My Paycheck Stack (I negotiate for a living).
Definitely sounds like a stack we need to put together when the first RPN run of Clear Edge is finished...all of these are great ideas.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established

I have used CE with amp and found it to be very good. My problem is that I build a tolerance to amp very quickly...so I try not to use it more than once per week.

I've only used sulbut in stim-x (which I found to be very strong but "dirty" as a stim.) I may have to pick up some plain sulbutiamine caps to try in the future.

ultraman

Awards
  • Established
Over the last few weeks, I've been experimenting with the new Clear Edge supplement available at Nutraplanet. This supplement has been one of the most enjoyable nootropics that I've tried. I purchased 5 bottles at first, and just placed an order for 6 more because I found it to be so effective.

I've tried various dosages of CE along with various combinations of other nootropic/stimulant type supplements. All of the supplements that I will list can be purchased at nutraplanet, so if you see something you like you can get them all in one shot.

Clear Edge alone: -- 8 caps to feel the full effects. I found this to be very good for studying, pre workout, etc. if you're looking for a little brain boost.

6-8 caps clear edge
1 cap stizm
3 caps rhodiola

6-8 caps of CE
3 caps of Rhodiola
2-3 caps L-theanine
1 cap thermolife stizm.

This includes an effective dose of caffiene along with other brain boosting stupplements. The effects last approximately 5-6 hours. At the 5hr mark, I'll throw in another cap of stizm. At the 8 hr mark, try another 6 caps of CE and you should be good to go another few hours.

Just got home from a long day. My brain hurts, but I still have an exam in the morning stack:

8 caps of CE
3 caps Rhodiloa
3 caps L-theanine

This is one of my favorites. Not because I feel its the most effective, but because it allows me to get the brain in gear without taking a stimulant. I can still get a few hours of quality studying in, and be able to fall asleep when I need to.

Going to dinner with a pretty girl who I'm scared to death of stack: -- We've all been there, this can help.

6 caps CE
3 caps Rhodiola
3 caps L-theanine
1 cap stizm
1.5-2g phenibut.

I suggest that you have the phenibut approximately 2-3 hours prior to the rest of the components of this stack. I say this because phenibut tends to take a bit longer to kick in than the rest. As far as mood enhancement, this was BY FAR the best combination. I liken this to a poor man's benzo in that it is very effective in anxiety reduction. I was extremely talkative and outgoing, but also calm and articulate. Perfect for partying or taking a girl out.

Honestly, I think that combination would make a killer supplement on its own. It's like a Yellow Neuphoria type supplement that actually delivers. (**Hint Dsade, Hint**)

Well, as I've said, I found these to be most effective. I must stress that everyone is different, and that I urge you to use this only as a guidline. I suggest that you tweak these combinations to find the one that fits you best. I hope this helps. Good luck!
thanks for sharing :head:

JWest0926

Awards
Yes thank you for sharing. I am excited to have some solutions to increased clarity so I can look within!

Thanks Jon
Thoughts become things

JWest0926

Awards
Does anyone sell capped sulbutaime? or what is the most effective way to purchase this supp? I've heard it tastes horrendous.

thanks Jon

JWest0926

Awards
Does anyone sell capped sulbutaime? or what is the most effective way to purchase this supp? I've heard it tastes horrendous.

thanks Jon

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Biotest has a capped version called spike but it is blended with caffeine. I like the bulk powder from Nutraplanet. Toss it in a protein shake and you won't taste a thing.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Added a new clear edge stack to the list on the 1st post of the thread. PEA + Hordenine.

BTW, Clear Edge is only $3 per bottle now for those of you who have yet to try it...

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
Such a good post, thanks I just purchased 7 bottles of Clear Edge myself.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see you got effects of CE @ 8, because at the recommended, i wasnt seeing anything of sorts....

Just did the 8 about 1.5 hrs ago, and I can surely tell a most definite difference...along with 3(660mg each) caps of phenibut...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
CE and Phenibut...what made you decide to use that combo?

Interested in feedback here.

I also think I hit a nice formula tweak that will enable me to drop dosage down, due to serendipitous synergy.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established

6-8 caps clear edge
1 cap stizm
3 caps rhodiola

6-8 caps of CE
3 caps of Rhodiola
2-3 caps L-theanine
1 cap thermolife stizm.

8 caps of CE
3 caps Rhodiloa
3 caps L-theanine

6 caps CE
3 caps Rhodiola
3 caps L-theanine
1 cap stizm
1.5-2g phenibut.

**New Addition - Clear Edge + PEA/Hordenine:

I tried this one this past week and loved it so much that I had to add it to the list here. Great Euphoric/motivated feeling...this was perfect for studying. I tried this combo with both plain PEA/Hordenine and also with DS Basic cuts (also contains caffiene). Trust me, if you've got some studying to do...give this one a shot.

PEA + Hordenine: Liquibolics PEA + Hordenine (60 caps) By Spectra Force

Designer Supplements Basic Cuts: Basic Cuts (120 caps) By Designer Supplements
As a side note, Basic Cuts is probably the most underrated supplement that I've ever used. The stuff is just amazing, better than many of the high end fat burners out there. A 2 month supply can be had for under $15. Easily one of the best value supplements that I've ever purchased.
Really nice feedback man.

What are your thoughts on Clear Edge + Nicotine? (along with anything else obviously)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/64969-clear-edge.html

Posed that question here.

btw, CE/Phenibut/Rhodiola seems like a hell of a combo.

mattyh7688

mattyh7688

Awards
  • Established
ive taken adderall before and then i tried clear edge with some caffiene pills for finals and i found clear edge is seriously just as good as it adderall.. im becoming a studying machine for finals

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
CE and Phenibut...what made you decide to use that combo?

Interested in feedback here.

I also think I hit a nice formula tweak that will enable me to drop dosage down, due to serendipitous synergy.
Honestly, experimentation, trial & error, and luck. In the past I've used several different psychoactive pharm drugs including adderall, provigil, klonopin, wellbutrin, Deprenyl, etc.

After a bit of experimenting through my undergrad years, I found that provigil + Caffiene + klonopin put me into probably the best long lasting state of focus for studying. No anxiety, no worries about how I have to cram 5 weeks of material into my brain in 6 hours, etc. but also the motivation and mental energy to get things done.

Now, I haven't used these substances in quite some time and have tried to go more the supplement route. Since I've found that phenibut has similar effects to a weak benzodiazapine (even better with a good dose of theanine) due to its effects on the GABA system. Clear Edge @ 8 caps provides a similar effect for me as lower dose provigil did (although not quite strong--but also doesnt cause the same anxiety-type reactions that provigil sometimes did), and add some caffiene to the mix to aid in the brain power/mental energy (and also prevent the possible drowsiness from phenibut)...I feel that I've found an extremely exciting combination. There literally is NO crash from this combo...and I'm good to go for a quality 8 hours in the library. Occasionally, I'll add a bit more caffiene if i tend to get tired and I perk right back up.

What is even cooler about this is that I've been able to tweak the dosages on this stuff to get very different pharm effects (from relaxed euphoria to very high energy).

I've even come up with a "party stack" which allows me to have a great buzz when I'm out, without having to throw back a 12 pack. The effects of alcohol are also greatly amplified, so even if I do chose to drink then I can get away with only having 2-3 all night and feeling great!

As I stated in another post, I picked up another 20 bottles of clear edge this past week. Not because I plan to use it all, but rather because of the fact that EVERYONE that I give some to wants more. You've really got a winner on your hands here.

By the way, for all of you Gaspari Cytolean lovers...A very similar combination to this great supplement is DS Basic Cuts + 6 caps clear edge. I've tried both, and would put just about anyone up to the pepsi challenge if they think that they could tell the difference.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Really nice feedback man.

What are your thoughts on Clear Edge + Nicotine? (along with anything else obviously)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/64969-clear-edge.html

Posed that question here.

btw, CE/Phenibut/Rhodiola seems like a hell of a combo.

Honestly, that's on my "to try" list. I've yet to use nicotine, but have been really intrigued since reading into it more over at mind and muscle.

CE/Phenibut/Rhodiola is very good. The beauty is that it could easily be tweaked to throw in theanine, PEA, caffiene, etc to get some really cool effects.

If you give the nicotine thing a shot please keep me posted...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keep us posted as to your thoughts and possible combos...
Quigs... I am looking at some slight modifications to the formula before rereleasing this.

Your input has been extremely valuable so far. Are you up for some beta testing, in exchange for some free product?

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Quigs... I am looking at some slight modifications to the formula before rereleasing this.

Your input has been extremely valuable so far. Are you up for some beta testing, in exchange for some free product?
Sure, I'd be happy to help...free products won't be necessary. Shoot me a PM and we can try to work somethin out.