20% bulk cissus at Nutraplanet

(((A^T^R)))

(((A^T^R)))

Banned
Awards
What ever happened to this being sold at Nutraplanet.

If you still plan on carrying this, when will it be available?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry, my fault for not following up.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
are you guys still planning on capping cissus? not necessarily the 20%, just any in general

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
in the immediate future? possibly before i place an order tomorrow? :) I can dream cant i

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not before tomorrow...SMACK

Maybe 2 weeks. Perfection takes time.

raptor2003

Awards
2 weeks for 20% bulk cissus? wow:hammer:

sorry for hijack, but pls don't forget about higher % turkeysterone

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure he was talking about the 20% being capped, more like the original bulk cissus. So what is the new word on all the 20% goodness dsade?

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
20% cissus capped will be flying off the shelves...

cissus powder is one thing that tastes like crap when you take it buy just dumping it in your mouth w/ liquid and swallowing.

Moody Hammer

Moody Hammer

Awards
Anyone know of how a certain company is selling 50% standardized caps?
They're statement was pretty much that they have great international connections.:think:

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know of how a certain company is selling 50% standardized caps?
They're statement was pretty much that they have great international connections.:think:
Did you see my thread on PA's board?

I asked how they did it so quick (they haven't been into Cissus long) and why nobody else has. This was the only reply so far:

M. Daniels: "Our CEO has quite a bit of international connections and we were directed to this source. "

It's just surprising to me that companies like NP and USP (who have been working on bringing quality Cissus for a while) can be "out of the loop" so to speak. I dont know how they did it but they are by no means shady. They are very reputable and have great facilities (due to their other parent company which is more well known). I dont doubt that it is a 50% extraction. Im waiting for NP to kick it into gear with some high extractions caps. My loyalty is not swayed that easily. :D

I asked how they did it so quick (they haven't been into Cissus long) and why nobody else has. This was the only reply so far:

M. Daniels: "Our CEO has quite a bit of international connections and we were directed to this source. "

It's just surprising to me that companies like NP and USP (who have been working on bringing quality Cissus for a while) can be "out of the loop" so to speak. I dont know how they did it but they are by no means shady. They are very reputable and have great facilities (due to their other parent company which is more well known). I dont doubt that it is a 50% extraction. Im waiting for NP to kick it into gear with some high extractions caps. My loyalty is not swayed that easily. :D
Why is the COA from their parent company and not from India?

I'm not really interested in a 50%. We are close to a 95% specific extract but still need further testing.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established

I have no idea how they are doing it, but they are very trustworthy. The real question is whether the 50% is even preferable, as the jury is still out on that.

Last edited:
Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Why is the COA from their parent company and not from India?

I'm not really interested in a 50%. We are close to a 95% specific extract but still need further testing.
Thats what I alluded to in the previous post. My guess is they test it on their own. We all know COA's are worthless anyway. They dont mean **** and can be fudged/faked so easily. They also could be processing the raws on their own stateside. The parent company is known to have its own in-house chemical and microbiological analytical instrumentation and employees. I've heard they have quite the facilities. I dont think anyone can really try to discredit the company. Their rep is good, all their products are top quality.

95% sounds good... keep us updated

dsade: whats up w/ NP and some higher extraction caps?

Moody Hammer

Moody Hammer

Awards

I did read your post. That's where the international connection response came from. I love that company and the big daddy version of it.
I'm not sure if I doubt the validity of the 50% claim (C of A was run by said company, I believe) or if I'm just surprised they're so far ahead. I'm just curious to see what others thought.

I have no idea how they are doing it, but they are very trustworthy. The real question is whether the 50% is even preferable, as the jury is still out on that.
The ketones are just a piece of the therapuetic puzzle but if you dose the 10% at 3grams it will be comparable anabolic wise to the 50% plus the therapuetic aspect of the 10%. The caps are only 200mgs at giant.

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
And I just bought a bottle of the 10%!!!! God what a rip off. I don't know why I bother.

Just kidding, 10% ----> 95% is crazy! What's that like 1 cap a week!

(((A^T^R)))

(((A^T^R)))

Banned
Awards
The ketones are just a piece of the therapuetic puzzle but if you dose the 10% at 3grams it will be comparable anabolic wise to the 50% plus the therapuetic aspect of the 10%. The caps are only 200mgs at giant.
waits patiently for bulk SCrx

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
USPLabs: What was the difference between the 3-ketosterones and the 6 supposed to be? I see Primaforce has focused specifically the 3 for their product (40% Total Ketosterones/20% 3-Ketosterones). Are there any studies behind the "anabolic" benefits attributed to the 6-keto's? USP and NP have been using 6, correct?

Update: from BB.com

Ours is extracted for both total ketosterones and 3-ketosterone. We have a theory that the 3-keto is better for joint health, but time and anecdotal reports will tell the real story. There are not too may studies period, nor a comparison study.

As for anabolism, if that happens, we are more than happy.
Thats an honest answer on Cissus right there folks. We know it helps with joints. But these touted anabolic benefits, I'm really just not buying it yet...

So far we have NP/USP/Giant backing 6-keto and Primaforce/Scivation backing 3-keto.

God I love competitive markets. It's a win/win for the consumer. Look at the potent extractions we are going to be getting in comparison to the original USP offering. Cissus has come a long way in a short time. The supplement industry is very competitive. It's hard to control IP and formulations. I think it's good to keep in mind who brought Cissus into the limelight and reward those who truly did innovate.

Avant is to sesamine as
USP is to cissus :D