NOexplode ???

1. Gold Member

NOexplode ???

Sorry, But I did do a search, and I saw that it was mentioned in here, so I thought I would ask.. Not sure if this is legal , if not, please delete... Where can I find NOexplode? a friend of mine is looking to buy some, so I thought I would turn him to one of our sponsors ... Do not think this is an illegal substance since they sell it in GNC.. But delete it if needed..

Thanks for the info

2. Registered User

Are you serious?
  3. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

•   

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns
    there you go...bump on that but...
  5. Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigstabile
    Are you serious?

NO, I was kidding...

I would not have asked the question if I was kidding. I typed in NOexplode, and did not find much about it.
    I have never taken the stuff, and don't intend to, I was and still am looking into this for a friend..
    So yes, I do know how to use the search button. I typed in NOexplode, and the links I found did not give me the info that I was looking for. Kind of hard to search things out to perfection when you have a boss watching over you, So Maybe I missed it, But I did do a search.
    I am at work, and was wanting to get a quick response before we leave..

One more thing... I did go to the Nutra planet board, and Its kind of hard to find a product when you do not know who makes it. There is no search button over there. But you see. Now I know that BSN makes it, so I can or could search it out..

So thanks to prld2gr8ns for your help and time.
    I appreicate your help..

Sorry to have wasted the others time...
  6. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Stinger124
    NO, I was kidding...

I would not have asked the question if I was kidding. I typed in NOexplode, and did not find much about it.
    I have never taken the stuff, and don't intend to, I was and still am looking into this for a friend..
    So yes, I do know how to use the search button. I typed in NOexplode, and the links I found did not give me the info that I was looking for. Kind of hard to search things out to perfection when you have a boss watching over you, So Maybe I missed it, But I did do a search.
    I am at work, and was wanting to get a quick response before we leave..

So thanks to prld2gr8ns for your help and time.
    I appreicate your help..

Sorry to have wasted the others time...
    Sorry dude. I just find it hard to believe that somebody with 600+ posts and a year of board membership doesn't know anything about NOexplode.

Anyway, tell your buddy to save his money and get either Chaos or to get bulk powders and make his own pre-workout drink. NOExplode is just expensive cee/aginine/caffine.
  7. Gold Member

Like I said, I had no reason to look or read up on it.. My post have been over superdrol , Pheradrol, Rebound Reloaded, Retain, Nolva, Clomid, Tore and post cycle therapy.. Plus a couple of Logs.
    Not over NOexplode. Was not interested in it.
    So I hope that explains my post count for ya.

Plus, I try to serch things out and then I ask questions before I dive into something.. Which is what alot of others should do instead of just jumping into something they know nothing about..

Don't you agree ??
  8. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Stinger124
    Like I said, I had no reason to look or read up on it.. My post have been over superdrol , Pheradrol, Rebound Reloaded, Retain, Nolva, Clomid, Tore and post cycle therapy.. Plus a couple of Logs.
    Not over NOexplode. Was not interested in it.
    So I hope that explains my post count for ya.

Plus, I try to serch things out and then I ask questions before I dive into something.. Which is what alot of others should do instead of just jumping into something they know nothing about..

Don't you agree ??
    You don't have to prove your post count to me. I just meant that NOexplode is pretty hard to avoid, it's a really popular supplement. Not a worth while supplement, but popular non the less.

Anyway, it's a pump/stim supplement. People rave about it for the first week or two they use it because they get a good pump from it and they get the caffine boost that they aren't used to. They end up lifting a little more weight because of this. Then after 2 weeks the pumps stop and their body develops a tolerance to the stim and that's that.

If your buddy wants the pump/stim effect tell him to get some bulk cee/arginine/caffine. He can get probably 6 months worth for like $50 compared to a months worth of NOexplode for $35.
  9. Gold Member

Thank you, Thats the kind of info I am looking for.. I appreicate it..
    I am steering him in the direction of Powerfull, But I wanted to read up on this stuff. I remember seeing something about Noexplode about 3 or 4 months ago, but I could not find what I was looking for.

Thanks again.
  10. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor

PLease, no source requests or postings....last thing we need is the FDA/DEA kicking in our doors to confiscate our NOExplode stash.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  11. Gold Member

I hear ya... I hear thats some crazy stuff.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. superpump-noexplode-noshotgun?
    By jaw678 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-24-2008, 08:56 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-21-2008, 04:33 PM
  3. NOexplode Stacking
    By cp001 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-18-2008, 09:32 PM