dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FINALLY...ater MUCh delay....

Wazy Maize Starch will be going out first thing in the morning, and should be up by Monday.

Thanks everyone for your patience.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As a reminder....the UNBEATABLE price of $10 a kilo is a NP exclusive.

I also made a deal that if we can sell out 400 kilos in 2 weeks, we will have a LOCK on that price from this supplier. SUPPORT NP and buy this up, and the price will NOT change....you have my personal guarantee.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not to begin with. Since WMS is so benign tasting, we went with unflavored to speed things up.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Not to begin with. Since WMS is so benign tasting, we went with unflavored to speed things up.
Good enough. I had read a few different things on some other boards so I wasn't sure what you guys had chosen to do. I'll be ordering.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for your support on this, everyone.

Competition for this is going to be fierce...and this agreement is VERY tentative. After all, suppliers are in the business of supplying.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
I will be getting at least 3 kilos :bb2:

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
How will it be packaged and with there be a measuring scoop?

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
this can be sued on a keto diet correct? since its so quickly absorbed?

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I will be getting 2-3 kilos for sure.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
"I am not scared of carbs." Count me in. What's the GI on this?

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
yes 5 kilo's for me

( thats wms starch :))

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
if used the right way it has very little to no effect on bloodsugar levels

browndustin

browndustin

Awards
Holy sh**...... that's not too shabby.

I know that us Canadian's will still have to pay a bit of a price because of shipping, but we'll ultimately save money in the long run. Very nice.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
HELL YEAH! I was just gonna buy some from another site then I saw this man am I glad I saw you guys are getting it in.

5 kilos here.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
how many mg of wms per serving and how many servings per kilo?

I cant wait till monday, should put it up now so we can get our fix:blink:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As a reminder....the UNBEATABLE price of $10 a kilo is a NP exclusive.

I also made a deal that if we can sell out 400 kilos in 2 weeks, we will have a LOCK on that price from this supplier. SUPPORT NP and buy this up, and the price will NOT change....you have my personal guarantee.
dsade, when this starts shipping you should start a countdown poll with number of units sold. Should help solidify that price.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
how many mg of wms per serving and how many servings per kilo?

I cant wait till monday, should put it up now so we can get our fix:blink:

optimal dose is 40-60grams post workout dpending i use 50 grams post workout with a mix of bcaa's and creatine and citrlline

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
optimal dose is 40-60grams post workout dpending i use 50 grams post workout with a mix of bcaa's and creatine and citrlline
LOL...I believe he was asking how they were going to dose theres in terms of scoop size IE grams per scoop, more or less what I was wondering also when I asked if it would come with a scoop or not.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
oh 1 standard scooper is 40 grams :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since this WILL be a bulk powder, you will need to get your own scoop.

We will provide a 1/4 tsp weight ON the label, and maybe...maybe...I will go ahead and figure out how many 1/4 tsp fit into a 60cc and 70cc scoop. :)

If this is as successful as it looks, we will do a flavored version complete with finished product labels and scoopers.

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
How big is the standard protein powder scoop? Isn't that like 30g? Which is that 60 or 70cc? And what is cc?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
cc= cubic centimeter. Most protein scoops are between 60cc and 70cc...so hold on to extra scoopers you may have lying around.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
from IM.com 50 grams fits in a 70cc scooper if i remember right.

this was asked alot and dante said take your scooper its 40-50 grams most guys heap it in meaning it isnt level which brings you to over 50 grams. i have a 70 cc scooper here in my container that i use

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
Since this WILL be a bulk powder, you will need to get your own scoop.

We will provide a 1/4 tsp weight ON the label, and maybe...maybe...I will go ahead and figure out how many 1/4 tsp fit into a 60cc and 70cc scoop. :)

If this is as successful as it looks, we will do a flavored version complete with finished product labels and scoopers.
$10 is an outstanding price. I will be ordering 5 kilos for my nephew.

J

Jdub

Awards
Put me down for 2 kilos!
Cant wait, i need more leucine and WSM!

Jdub

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
LOL...I believe he was asking how they were going to dose theres in terms of scoop size IE grams per scoop, more or less what I was wondering also when I asked if it would come with a scoop or not.
You where correct there Dtrain, those are awesome prices I might have to dip into my savings and stock up.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
Ok, nevermind, it was easy enough to google, so here it is for easy reference. 1 kilogram = 2.20462262 pounds.

Under $5/lb. is very competitive...I'll be ordering 2 or 3 for sure to mix w/ creatine/aakg. flavored formulas I already have. Eventually, it'd be great to get customizer software on the site, though, to be able to add various percentages of other things as well as flavors you'd want to throw into the PWO mix.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And RPN will be doing some experiments with WMS (and other goodies) for a during-workout supplement. Anyone interested that can keep GOOD LOGS, please PM me.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
And RPN will be doing some experiments with WMS (and other goodies) for a during-workout supplement. Anyone interested that can keep GOOD LOGS, please PM me.
I'm not able to pm on here, but would def. be interested.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You've got PM...

W

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
link p-p-p-please.. i cant find it in the b ulk powders section

M

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i vote for flavors!

i save ALL my scoops, so i have plenty of those!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let's get this rockin'. The more I look at it, the more excited I get to see this happen.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It should be, yes.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
i have been looking to experiment with WMS and HWP..def going to try this..how about carrying BSL's flavor packs? damn too many acronyms in this post lol:lol:

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
Not to be a cheapskate but, I gotta ask....any discount codes available, since a lot of us plan to stock up? :)