stack question for new RPN anti E

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
if i had concerns about elevated test from Activate aromatizing and RR didnt seem to be efficacious enough would the new anti E work well for me stacked with my activate and would 1-2 pills a day suffice any idea on the half life?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Havoc is not an Anti-E directly...that is a side benefit. Havoc is a hormonal DHT derivative, and not something to be taken lightly.

I am assuming Havoc is what you were inquiring about?

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
DSADE,
1. Whats do you think of people running it with no pct?
2. Wouldnt you treat a Havoc(epistane) cycle just like every other cycle, and use a normal pct and supporting supps?
2. Several people have stated that it works great at reducing gyno. Any studies/links that back this up? (Im not trying to question it, but I would like to read some info on it)

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
I'm not Dsade but i'll throw my 2 cents worth in anyway

1. Whats do you think of people running it with no post cycle therapy?
Careless, P.C.T is always a good option

2. Wouldnt you treat a Havoc(epistane) cycle just like every other cycle, and use a normal post cycle therapy and supporting supps?
yes

2. Several people have stated that it works great at reducing gyno. Any studies/links that back this up? (Im not trying to question it, but I would like to read some info on it)
:gotsearch

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The non-methylated compound has potent anti-E properties. From real-world experience, these properties are apparent in the methylated version (Havoc).

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE run Havoc with standard PCT and liver support supps. NOT running a hormonal properly is NOT an option. I cannot stress this enough.

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replys. I would always use supporting supps and do a pct, but Ive seen people say they werent and I figured that would be a very bad idea, but I thought I ask you since its your product. I just dont understand why anybody would risk it. Why not just take your supporting supps and do a good pct to be sure?

Bunit: thanks for the reply as well. I did end up finding a good epistane link.

DSADE: I have used havoc one time and the results were great. I thought i noticed some reduction in gyno, but I wasnt aware of that effect until later on. I did use a ton of supporting supps and pct was in check as well. I seemed to be in a better mood on it as well. I actually ended up gaining 14lbs in about 5 weeks and thats shocking considering my previous experience with phs.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
how much of those gains did u keep, also dsade any idea on half life, would 6 oxo be a better option if i was looking only to arrest aromatization, the 6 oxo would be stacked with RR