Performance Pudding soon to be sold on Nutra Planet!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns
    So... like how soon is soon?
    We will be shipping it to Nutra Planet today ;-)

Thanks for your interest! I'm excited to see everyones results and opinions as we put A LOT of time and effort into formulating Performance pudding...now it's up to you all to tell us how we did ;-)

Here are a few comments made by fellow AM board members and sponsors that have tried Performance pudding:

1. Posted by: Crowler
    “After it was completed I had 6 servings so I could try it out. Well I made all 6 servings. I figured I would have a serving or 2 and then save the rest for the next few days. Well I ate the first 2 servings and put it in the fridge. 5 minutes later I was eating more and more and more until it was all gone lol The next night I was wishing I had more so

I give the taste a resounding 1005 GREAT flavor, texture etc

Seriously though, this stuff is addictive. I want to make sure you understand this is WAY more than a protein pudding.

Take a look at the ingredients and you will understand. It blows away any of the current “protein pudding” products on the market today in both taste and nutrition. Nimbus really got this one right. With the highest quality fast and slow releasing proteins and all the other goodies, this stuff makes a great pre-workout, post workout, bed time…really anytime snack!
    * * * New Product * * *

2. Posted by: Rodja
    “I made the sample pack when I got it and I ate it all within an hour. Mixes well and doesn't kill a cut...priceless.”

3. Posted by: dsade
    “First rule of Performance Pudding...Mmm...screw the rules.”

4. Posted by: CDB
    “Bought some of this off Crowler's site not too long ago. Brief review:

Taste: Much better than Instone's in my opinion. Taste's like chocolate pudding, not as sweet as the real thing obviously. No aftertaste or chemical tastes which is an accomplishment given what's in it.

Mixability: Surprisingly easy. Doing one serving at a time is possible with a wisk or spoon but a bit annoying, but as mentioned a few servings at a time and then just keeping it in the fridge is easier and better.

Ingredients: Speak for themselves I think. Good profile.”
    Performance Pudding information

5. Posted by: Haiz69
    “This stuff is good - I have tried it and love it! I am also interested to see the basic version, as I go through this stuff like nothing!” Performance Pudding soon to be sold on Nutra Planet!

Thanks to all those members for posting their opinions...

Workin

2. Sweet, and I second the PB flavor.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

•   

3. As for what I said above. Thinking back I think it was actually TWELVE freaking servings that I almost ate the whole thing lol

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

4. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns
    Sweet, and I second the PB flavor.
    im definitately feeling the penut butter flavor. team up with crowler to perfect the penut butter flavoring system and incorporate it with the pudding. that would be magic!
  5. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by WannaBeHulk
    im definitately feeling the penut butter flavor. team up with crowler to perfect the penut butter flavoring system and incorporate it with the pudding. that would be magic!
    We are testing a Chocolate, Peanut Butter flavor now for of...drum roll please....NIGHT TIME VERSION...

That was just a teaser, we have our hands full with getting Poseidon out ASAP. We will have more info on the Night Time Pudding shortly after we deliver you guys your much anticipated POSEIDON.

Thanks for all the support ;-)

Workin
    •   

6. sweeeeeeet...a night time version!!!!!!!!!

7. Performance Pudding is now available on Nutra Planet! Enjoy!
    NutraPlanet.com: Performance Pudding (12 servings) By Nimbus Nutrition

Nighttime version soon to come and Poseidon should be up for Pre Sale tomorrow ;-)

Workin
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. I need some input on a soon to be stack(maybe log).
    By CJNator in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-26-2015, 05:03 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 07:24 PM
  3. Performance Pudding now available on Nutra Planet!
    By workin2005 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-26-2007, 03:44 PM
  4. Nimbus Nutrition sold on Nutra Planet ;-)
    By workin2005 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-16-2007, 11:48 PM
  5. I want to be clear on this newbie question
    By Seahawk1122 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-20-2004, 09:33 PM