Any chance of stocking Nimbus Nutrition's Poseidon? Who's with me?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Answers

nighttime pudding, oh im drooling. where can i find info on this poisedon

2. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by WannaBeHulk
    i seriously cant wait for poseidon! i use emergenC on a regular basis preworkout but this is like emergenC on steroids! these types of supps definitely dont get enough attention and are severly underrated. im lovin the formula.

as far as the pudding goes, it looks really good. my only problem with it is that a portion size is so small. only 2 oz of water with the mix probably only yields 1 cup of pudding max. if only there were a way to get the desired thickness and flavor with more liquid...
    Thanks for your comment WannaBeHulk,

I'm glad to see you like the Poseidon formula...I have been using supps like EmergenC for years as well. Poseidon is similar in some ways, but really a TOTALLY different animal. I can't wait until you try it! Poseidon is like a crack addiction for me now so you've been warned! lol!

Each serving of pudding is about the same size as you would find in the Single serving, ready to eat Jello Pudding containers. To make it have any more "thickness" while keeping the AMAZING taste (if I do say so myself), we would have had to add a ton of additional artificial preservatives and thickening agents. The "healthy factor" would have plummeted as the sodium levels sky rocketed...something we weren't willing to do. (this is also the reason we decided not to sell it in pre-made containers...too many "not so pleasing" additives would have had to be included in the formula)

I personally find it to be a GREAT snack. I sometimes have 2 servings at once...especially if I'm using it to replace a meal. This provides 60 grams of the highest quality protein available (Low temperature micro/ultra-filtrated whey protein isolate and Micellar Casein), 6 grams of healthy fiber, 8 net carbs and ZERO fat. I will sometimes sprinkle a little bit of my favorite whole grain cereal on it for a treat ;-) :burg:

Workin
  3. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Talking POSEIDON Write up...

Quote Originally Posted by freezito
    nighttime pudding, oh im drooling. where can i find info on this poisedon
    POSEIDON

Every once in awhile, a supplement company creates a product so effective, with so many benefits, it earns a place in the daily routine of athletes and fitness minded individuals. After years of research, we have created a product we believe will quickly become a staple in the health and fitness industry. Nimbus Nutrition is proud to introduce POSEIDON.

Poseidon was created to give the user an increase in performance, not just in the gym, but in every area of life. This cutting edge product offers a host of benefits including; improved strength, endurance, mental acuity, coordination and recovery time. So often we think of a “sports nutrition supplement” as one that will pack on size and strength and/or help us shed unwanted body fat. While these are worthy goals, they are only pieces of the puzzle. When looking to create a strong, healthy body, one must look at the whole picture.

Consider the fact that the human body is comprised of 70% water. Proper hydration, of EVERY cell, is imperative to performance of any kind. Armed with that knowledge, we asked ourselves, “What if we could create the PERFECT blend of electrolytes and attach them to other key, strategic and proven effective ingredients…all in effective doses …all that play a role in how we ‘perform’ everyday?” We speculated that by doing this, not only would each ingredient work synergistically with the other, but the attachment of electrolytes would actually increase the effectiveness of them all. WE ARE NO LONGER SPECULATING. After more than a year of testing, reformulating and testing some more, we are very proud to present a product that truly out “Performed” our wildest expectations. Without further ado, I give you…POSEIDON.

To say Poseidon has numerous benefits is a gross understatement. This product was designed to benefit EVERYBODY from the Competitive bodybuilder to the stressed out Wall Street Stock Broker. No matter who you are, Poseidon will greatly enhance the quality of your life and the way you perform any and all tasks. Here is a brief list of just SOME of the benefits Poseidon offers:

Increased Hydration
    Improved blood flow
    Improved circulation to extremities
    Increased, sustained energy
    Improved mental focus
    Increased Central nervous system recovery
    Boosts immune system
    Decreased muscle recovery time
    Increased Red Blood Cell count
    Increased Oxygen to blood and muscle cells
    Improved vitamin and mineral distribution and absorption
    Improved toxin removal
    Increased supplement absorption
    Improved digestion
    Decreased body fat
    Increased Lean Muscle Mass
    Increased strength and endurance
    Mood Elevation
    Improved Sleep
    Improved Skin Tone/Texture

Poseidon is the first true Natural “Performance” Enhancer in every sense of that word. It is 100% natural with no artificial flavors or colors. It’s manufactured using Nimbus Nutrition’s Proprietary process which allows it to completely dissolve in liquid with almost no taste what so ever. This makes it easy to add it to your bottled water, protein shake, energy drink or anything else you like!

Poseidon comes with a 100% money back guarantee, so we truly assume all the risk. We at Nimbus Nutrition look forward to hearing your results on Poseidon. Please email us an update on how Poseidon is working for you or with any questions you may have. Nothing is more rewarding to us than to see the result of our work benefiting our customers. After trying Poseidon, I firmly believe you will have a new outlook on what it means to truly “Perform” at your best...at those times when… “PERFORMANCE IS EVERYTHING!”

Directions– Take 1 teaspoon (5 grams) 3-5 times daily. Do not exceed 9 servings in a 24 hour period.

Recommended dosing protocol- For the best results, Poseidon should be used as follows:
    1. First thing in the morning on an empty stomach or with a protein shake.
    2. Before, during and after workouts* (I usually put 2-3 servings in a water bottle and start sipping on it 10 minutes prior to my workout and finish about the time my workout is complete)
    3. In the evening before bed.

*On non-workout days, take 2-3 servings spread out as much as possible throughout the day.

Caution– Due to the increased absorption of this product, you may experience an occasional Niacin Flush, especially if taken on an empty stomach.

*Poseidon Proprietary Formula- Taurine, Inositol, Glutamine, Potassium Bicarbonate, Potassium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate, Magnesium Sulfate, Magnesium Phosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Methylcobalamin, Cyanocobalamin

For more information about dosage or any questions about other Nimbus products, please call or email:

Rich (772) 519-3286 or rich@nimbusnutrition.com
    Aaron (772) 696-2831 or aaron@nimbusnutrition.com
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Answers

thanks, it looks like a winner. here is log for anyone else that wants too check it out.
    Poseidon Log
  5. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by freezito
    thanks, it looks like a winner. here is log for anyone else that wants too check it out.
    Poseidon Log
    My pleasure!

You will pull up a few logs currently going on here at AM by searching under "Poseidon".

You can also read more about Poseidon, and Nimbus Nutrition, on our web site:
    Nimbus Nutrition- When Performance is Everything

We are currently updating our web site, as many have had trouble viewing it. If you have trouble, please be patient with us and try back again soon. We should have all the kinks worked out by Monday.

Thanks for your interest in Nimbus Nutrition ;-)

Workin
  6. Nimbus Nutrition Co-Founder
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

NimbusNutrition.com is currently unavailable. Guys I apologize for the inconvenience but we are making changes that can only be done by completely removing the site from our server. We will have a totally new site up and running by Monday possibly sooner. Our goal is to offer an easier more accessible site for everyone to benefit from. Our goal is to have all of the product write-ups and additional research information to help everyone.

Once again we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and hope that everyone will come see our Site launch on Monday (1/15)

Thank you for everyone's support and interest in Nimbus.
  7. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.
    Answers

I'd like to see Nimbus at Nutraplanet, nice to see companies with a lean toward overall health benefits. Anyone that Crowler puts in a good word for is good by me.
  8. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Blutarski
    I'd like to see Nimbus at Nutraplanet, nice to see companies with a lean toward overall health benefits. Anyone that Crowler puts in a good word for is good by me.
    Thanks for your support Blutarski ;-) I agree, Crowler is a very stand up guy. He has been a HUGE help to Nimbus and we are thankful;-)

Workin
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Any guess when this might be available?
  10. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Cool
    Any guess when this might be available?
    Look for the pre sale soon...should know more by the middle of the week...I'll certainly keep everyone updated.

Thanks for your interest ;-)

Workin
  11. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Talking Nutra Planet Picks up Nimbus Nutriton!

Well....you asked for it and now it's happened. I am VERY pleased to "officially" announce that the Nimbus Nutrition product line will be picked up and sold on Nutra Planet. Further more, we are currently talking with Nutra planet about launching an Exclusive Pre Sale of Poseidon. More on that to come shortly.

I want to thank each and everyone of you that asked for our products, tested our products or simply showed interest. We are very grateful for your confidence in us and show of support. We don't take any of that lightly. We know that we exist, and will only continue to exist, because of you. Nimbus Nutrition sincerely Thanks you.

Stay tuned for dates and details....

Workin
  12. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

We should have this presale up VERY soon, and begin shipping as soon as the product comes in.

Discounted prices will be announced soon.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by workin2005
    Well....you asked for it and now it's happened. I am VERY pleased to "officially" announce that the Nimbus Nutrition product line will be picked up and sold on Nutra Planet. Further more, we are currently talking with Nutra planet about launching an Exclusive Pre Sale of Poseidon. More on that to come shortly.

I want to thank each and everyone of you that asked for our products, tested our products or simply showed interest. We are very grateful for your confidence in us and show of support. We don't take any of that lightly. We know that we exist, and will only continue to exist, because of you. Nimbus Nutrition sincerely Thanks you.

Stay tuned for dates and details....

Workin
  14. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by b unit
    A special "thank you" to you, b_unit, for starting this thread ;-)

Workin
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Answers

A special "thank you" to you, b_unit, for starting this thread ;-)

Workin
    no worries workin, shoot me an email sometime if you need a good tester or u have any spare product u need looking after as i don't have PM, shane@evolutionaryhealth.org

otherwise i'm looking forward to scoring some poseidion from the crew at nutra soon.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Answers

nutraplanet is the greatest show on earth!
  17. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Answers

nice tat, freez! but i liked your other avvy, no offense!
  18. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

NutraPlanet is honored to team up with Nimbus Nutrition to be the first and exclusive retailer to offer Poseidon--the Ultimate Performance "Enhancer" Cocktail

The unveiling ETA is roughly 2 weeks away...be on the lookout for our exclusive presale later this week.

Special thanks to the Nimbus Nutrition team for their consideration and opportunity--it was truly a pleasure working with you!!!
    Now let's do some serious DAMAGE! :clean:
  19. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    NutraPlanet is honored to team up with Nimbus Nutrition to be the first and exclusive retailer to offer Poseidon--the Ultimate Performance "Enhancer" Cocktail

The unveiling ETA is roughly 2 weeks away...be on the lookout for our exclusive presale later this week.

Special thanks to the Nimbus Nutrition team for their consideration and opportunity--it was truly a pleasure working with you!!!
    Now let's do some serious DAMAGE! :clean:
    The feeling on this end is mutual, and the pleasure was ALL mine. We should have your pudding out to you in less than 1 week....and, as you stated, Poseidon should be available in approximately 2 weeks.

As a customer of Nutra Planet for years, I must say it is almost surreal to have our products now sold on your site...a site I have the up most respect for. We are honored to work along side you.

Workin
  20. Guest

Crowler speaks highly of the folks behind this company. Plus I love pudding!

You are in with a great company! Sam knows how to move product!
  21. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs
    Crowler speaks highly of the folks behind this company. Plus I love pudding!

You are in with a great company! Sam knows how to move product!
    Thanks for your encouraging words! We are excited and honored to be here along side of some of the greatest Bodybuilding companies in the world. It's very humbling.
    We are so appreciative to everyone who has made us feel welcome. Thank you!

Workin
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Any update on when this will be available?
  23. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Cool
    Any update on when this will be available?
    We should be shipping Poseidon to Nutra Planet Wednesday of next week...one week from tomorrow.

Nutra Planet should be holding a Pre Sale shortly...they will have to give you details.

Thanks for your interest ;-)

Workin
  24. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I have had SEVERAL requests to have the GUT Health ready along with Poseidon. Any interest in a Presale combo?

Nimbus? You open to it?
  25. Registered User
    Answers

YEAH!!!!! im down
  26. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    I have had SEVERAL requests to have the GUT Health ready along with Poseidon. Any interest in a Presale combo?

Nimbus? You open to it?
    Absoulty...

GUT Health looks like a great supplement that would stack very well with Poseidon to COMPLETELY revitalize the body. We would be honored to have Poseidon sold along side it.

Workin
  27. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Workin...you are a pleasure to be workin with.

Then NutraPlanet it is. I just got confirmation that GUT health will be ready to ship ON TIME (for once). Let's make sure everything syncs up nicely (verify shipping will be ready on your end, I will do the same) and we can have a stack ready to rock for the customer by....Friday?
  28. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.
    Answers

Then NutraPlanet it is. I just got confirmation that GUT health will be ready to ship ON TIME (for once). Let's make sure everything syncs up nicely (verify shipping will be ready on your end, I will do the same) and we can have a stack ready to rock for the customer by....Friday?[/QUOTE]

Workin: When do you anticipate NP actually having Poseidon? As usual I'm awaiting different things to come available and then making a big order!

DSade: Is the DCP/Sesathin sale gonna happen for sure? Next stack is AP/DCP/Sesathin/CissusRX/Poseidon may even take the time to log for once.

Good to see great companies come together.
  29. Board Supporter
    Answers

yup yup
  30. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Blutarski
    Then NutraPlanet it is. I just got confirmation that GUT health will be ready to ship ON TIME (for once). Let's make sure everything syncs up nicely (verify shipping will be ready on your end, I will do the same) and we can have a stack ready to rock for the customer by....Friday?
    [/QUOTE]Workin: When do you anticipate NP actually having Poseidon? As usual I'm awaiting different things to come available and then making a big order!

DSade: Is the DCP/Sesathin sale gonna happen for sure? Next stack is AP/DCP/Sesathin/CissusRX/Poseidon may even take the time to log for once.

Good to see great companies come together. [/QUOTE]

It's a pleasure working with you Dsade!

It looks like Poseidon will be ready to ship one week from tomorrow (January 31st) at the latest. We hope for earlier, but I don't want to promise anything. That should put it in Nutra Planet's hands by Friday, February 2nd if not before. I believe originally I was told the Poseidon Pre-Sale on Nutra Planet was going to start about 1 week prior to delivery, so this may workout well ;-)

I apologize for not being able to get Poseidon out sooner, but rest assured it will be WELL worth the wait. This final version of Poseidon has been slightly improved thanks to my friend "Dr.D". You guys are really gonna love this stuff ;-)

Workin
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Answers

It looks like Poseidon will be ready to ship one week from tomorrow (January 31st) at the latest. We hope for earlier, but I don't want to promise anything. That should put it in Nutra Planet's hands by Friday, February 2nd if not before. I believe originally I was told the Poseidon Pre-Sale on Nutra Planet was going to start about 1 week prior to delivery, so this may workout well ;-)

I apologize for not being able to get Poseidon out sooner, but rest assured it will be WELL worth the wait. This final version of Poseidon has been slightly improved thanks to my friend "Dr.D". You guys are really gonna love this stuff ;-)

Workin
    hey workin

how many servings in each unit of Poseidon?

Thanks
  32. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by b unit
    hey workin

how many servings in each unit of Poseidon?

Thanks
    Hey b_unit! There's 90 servings my friend ;-)

Workin
  33. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Look for the Poseidon Pre Sale on Nutra Planet in less than 24 hours ;-)

Performance Pudding is now available on Nutra Planet! Enjoy!
    NutraPlanet.com: Performance Pudding (12 servings) By Nimbus Nutrition

Workin
  34. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Answers

Hey b_unit! There's 90 servings my friend ;-)

Workin
    90 days worth?
    or 90 scoops?

Because i know on the next tub i am going to dose about 5 to 6 per day on workout days.....

i need some killer workouts for the next 4 weeks!
  35. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy
    90 days worth?
    or 90 scoops?

Because i know on the next tub i am going to dose about 5 to 6 per day on workout days.....

i need some killer workouts for the next 4 weeks!
    Thats 90 scoops/servings per container. We recommend at least 3 servings per day. At that level, one container will last 30 days. If you take up to 5-6 (which I do on many days) on workout days you will have to adjust accordingly.

Thanks for your patience Macedaddy. I'm hoping the pre sale will launch sometime today ;-)

Workin
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Any chance of stocking Diindolylmethane (DIM)?
    By Flyboy in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 09-19-2008, 02:43 PM
  2. Any chance of Core Nutritionals line?
    By ksa in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-27-2008, 02:04 PM
  3. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 01-06-2007, 08:23 PM
  4. Any chance of carrying Kre-Alkalyn in bulk?
    By Baby Huey in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-29-2005, 11:10 AM