Question on Shipping Speed?

  1. Question on Shipping Speed?


    is it faster to do USPS Priority Mail or Fed Ex Home Delivery?


  2. Where are you living?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  3. pretty sure usps is ALWAYS faster. fed ex blows.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Where are you living?
    Lincoln Nebraska

  5. Quote Originally Posted by East1600Plus
    Lincoln Nebraska
    I live in Nebraska and have always gotten my order in 2 days. I have used FedEx each time. I can't imagine USPS arriving in a single day, but if you try it and that's the case let me know.

  6. USPS is superior, from my experience of late
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  7. Choose "Man on Burro". It'll still get to you in under 4 days. That's how NutraPlanet handles thangs. FAST!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane
    Choose "Man on Burro". It'll still get to you in under 4 days. That's how NutraPlanet handles thangs. FAST!
    haha...well when i ordered from BB.com i always used USPS priority mail and got in usually in like 3 days...but i ordered Priority from Nutraplanet and it took about 5 days...but then again it was like 2 weeks before xmas so idk...

  9. Were all your items in stock and ready to ship at the time of ordering? if 1 item was a "Ships in 2-3 days", it'll hold up your order.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane
    Were all your items in stock and ready to ship at the time of ordering? if 1 item was a "Ships in 2-3 days", it'll hold up your order.
    yes they were all in stock ready to ship

  11. Unless a day or two makes a difference I would just opt for the regular shipping. That **** gets to you yesterday anyways.

  12. My last order from NP took all of 4 days....3 of those days were a holiday weekend too! USPS is vastly superior to UPS, FedEx. etc, especially when you factor in cost and the fact that fedex and ups dont work weekends.

    Jason

  13. idk maybe it was just b/c the holidays were coming up that it took 5 days

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane
    Choose "Man on Burro".
    I think you got your NP and Porn orders mixed up.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  15. I aways get my np orders overnight, fedex, maybe I'm close Knoxville, tn.

  16. Ordered mine USPS 13th of December, not in yet.. Fedex takes 3 days. I'm in Canada.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn
    Ordered mine USPS 13th of December, not in yet.. Fedex takes 3 days. I'm in Canada.
    Customs must be inspecting it, or maybe it got lost in the holiday rush, jk.

    I made an order on December 8th using USPS and received it on December 18th -- pretty good for right before Christmas. I've never had an order take over 10 business days using USPS. I have another in the mail now. . .

  18. Quote Originally Posted by East1600Plus
    haha...well when i ordered from BB.com i always used USPS priority mail and got in usually in like 3 days...but i ordered Priority from Nutraplanet and it took about 5 days...but then again it was like 2 weeks before xmas so idk...
    Everyone seems to dislike FexEx. I live the same place as you and have always gotten my order 2 days after ordering. I placed and received one a couple weeks before Christmas as well. As always, arrived in 2 days. I have used FedEx each time.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by mwdonald
    Customs must be inspecting it, or maybe it got lost in the holiday rush, jk.

    I made an order on December 8th using USPS and received it on December 18th -- pretty good for right before Christmas. I've never had an order take over 10 business days using USPS. I have another in the mail now. . .
    I guess so.. I hate those customs..

  20. Other then next day, all shipping options get to me in the same amount of time.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. For reps shipping question on Order #262538
    By Sputnik in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-07-2011, 02:05 PM
  2. Question on Canadian supplement shipping
    By niCe99 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 12:11 PM
  3. question on shipping
    By freezito in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-01-2007, 01:13 AM
  4. Question on shipping
    By Bas4Lizzife in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-13-2004, 01:00 AM
Log in
Log in