dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Due to delays in production (for the full run) and testing standard confusion, this has been delayed until January 15th. :(

My apologies.

On a good note, they seem to have grasped my concept of production technique which SHOULD yield the 30% or more product. I expect a price estimate and lead time in 2 weeks.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good cause you guys have broke most of us already. We can't handle any more good deals this close to Christmas :)

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
PREACH ON Brotha JayHawk PREACH ON

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is not Super Cissus. The Super Cissus is, I believe, a 10% extract.

You can go ahead and order it, if you wish.

Riquee

Riquee

Awards
  • Established
Due to delays in production (for the full run) and testing standard confusion, this has been delayed until January 15th. :(

My apologies.

On a good note, they seem to have grasped my concept of production technique which SHOULD yield the 30% or more product. I expect a price estimate and lead time in 2 weeks.
I received an email that I could go ahead and make the order because you are getting the super cissus today.. Does this mean there is none in stock and will not be till next month?!

thx

Riquee

Riquee

Awards
  • Established

My apologies.

Hi Dsade,

I did not know there was a 20% version in production..is this the same cissus RX of USP in 20-30 % in stead of the new 10%? Or is this the Nutra bulk version?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is something I am working on directly with a factory in India.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is, currently, a 20% 6-ketosterone cissus extract.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hope you going to keep it in your bulk powders line too.

\_JIMBO_/

\_JIMBO_/

Awards
Is genera going to offer this 20% extract? Also is Genera going to offer bulk symmetry?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, I'm sure DSADE will clear this up, but I believe this 20% extract is going to be an NP product and not a USP product. That being said...

DSADE, from what I have seen, the joint and anti-inflammatory effects seem to be inverse to the percentage of extract...on the other end of the spectrum, it seems that the anabolism effects are converse to the percentage of extract.

Will this hold true for your 20% extract or is yet to be seen? (basically, will this extract be more a muscle builder and less for joint support?)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good question stxnas, was about to ask that myself.

jmdfd415

Awards
What % is the current bulk cissus that you have in stock?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
5% is the bulk

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Awesome news....

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys, I'm sure DSADE will clear this up, but I believe this 20% extract is going to be an NP product and not a USP product. That being said...

DSADE, from what I have seen, the joint and anti-inflammatory effects seem to be inverse to the percentage of extract...on the other end of the spectrum, it seems that the anabolism effects are converse to the percentage of extract.

Will this hold true for your 20% extract or is yet to be seen? (basically, will this extract be more a muscle builder and less for joint support?)
Correct, this is in NP product.

STXNAS, if you can make something clear for me...for some time now the only extract out has been 5%. I know the 10% has just been released. You have had a chance to test out both, and that is what you have found through experience?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry bro, but I haven't been able to test out anything other than the 5% (hence my question). I was asking b/c I have yet to "hear it from the horses mouth" (meaning real world feedback from somebody that has used 10%+).

I'm just wondering b/c I'm currently getting great results for my horrible back problem by simply using the 5%. For me there would be no benefit in upping to a higher percentage if there is an inverse loss of anti-inflamm properties. Now if there is no loss in the anti-inflamm properties we have a whole different discussion. I just don't understand why a higher percentage would mean a loss in effectiveness and that's why I'm asking...I'm really looking forward to some real world feedback as well as yours.

Thanks in advance,
STX

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sorry bro, but I haven't been able to test out anything other than the 5% (hence my question). I was asking b/c I have yet to "hear it from the horses mouth" (meaning real world feedback from somebody that has used 10%+).

I'm just wondering b/c I'm currently getting great results for my horrible back problem by simply using the 5%. For me there would be no benefit in upping to a higher percentage if there is an inverse loss of anti-inflamm properties. Now if there is no loss in the anti-inflamm properties we have a whole different discussion. I just don't understand why a higher percentage would mean a loss in effectiveness and that's why I'm asking...I'm really looking forward to some real world feedback as well as yours.

Thanks in advance,
STX
Yeah feedback would be great as all these percentages confuse me as well..

raptor2003

Awards

do you have any studies backing this up?

I think you are thinking of symmetry here. Jacob of usplabs did mention that symmetry is more of a muscle builder than a joint supplement simply because the particular keto-sterone that is extracted from cissus is more specific to muscle building, that's the claim from USP.

As a whole extract, I believe cissus is both anabolic and good for the joints

but of course I am interested to know the actual facts backed by studies...

raptor2003

Awards
unless nutraplanet is coming with a 20% ketosterone specific to muscle building

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
do you have any studies backing this up?

I think you are thinking of symmetry here. Jacob of usplabs did mention that symmetry is more of a muscle builder than a joint supplement simply because the particular keto-sterone that is extracted from cissus is more specific to muscle building, that's the claim from USP.

As a whole extract, I believe cissus is both anabolic and good for the joints

but of course I am interested to know the actual facts backed by studies...
Yeah, I was thinking about this while I was working out tonight and thought the same thing. I shot USP a copy of my post and asked if he could correct me if I'm wrong and fill me in with the correct info. I asked b/c I wasn't sure and it's possible that I might have confused some Symmetry info with the Cissus high extract info...I'll let you guys know what I find out.

EDIT: I was not confusing my info with Symmetry. Here is the post that I got the basis of my info from: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/671111-post22.html

Last edited:
Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established

I think this is due to USP guys trying to promote their extraction as "more anabolic". I had a similar discussion with mulletsoldier but didn't get a clear answer. I think its mostly bs hype, either you get the higher percentage extraction or you dont. I dont think certain ones are magically more anabolic or more anti-inflammatory.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/54992-usp-cissus-vs.html?highlight=cissus

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I have read so many things that I get confused. I understand that Symmetry is an extraction of four of the six ketosterols in Cissus using the four that exert the most anabolic behavior (Mullet broke it down mickey mouse for me not too long ago, so I have that part covered). I just could have sworn that I read [see my posts above]...I could be wrong though...I'll keep digging through old posts and see if I can find it before I get an answer back to my PM.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think this is due to USP guys trying to promote their extraction as "more anabolic". I had a similar discussion with mulletsoldier but didn't get a clear answer. I think its mostly bs hype, either you get the higher percentage extraction or you dont. I dont think certain ones are magically more anabolic or more anti-inflammatory.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/54992-usp-cissus-vs.html?highlight=cissus
Actually, you ****ing retard, I layed it flat out for you in that thread that if the same 6-keto sterones were present than the result would be the exact same.

I am not sure what your problem is, or if English is not your first language and as a result does not enable you to function properly, but I think what I told you was pretty clear.

I never said our extract would be more, or conversely, less anabolic. In fact, we market our product far more on the anti-inflammatory side of things than as an anabolic muscle builder. Get your facts straight, and learn to shut your mouth.

From that thread:

I'm not sure where I was marketing anything, or addressing the anabolic activity of our Cissus compared to a bulk Cissus product, but now that you have brought it up I will.

The real world advantage as you eloquently put it lies in the extraction itself. If it is not the same ketosterones than the same effect will not be reached irregardless of your dosage. If it is say half of the same extraction then yes doubling the dose will give you the same benefit.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Relax, Mullet.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Relax, Mullet.
O

Respect is a reciprocal process in my eyes, in so far as I treat others with the same respect they afford me. This individual has been nothing but condescending and arrogant in my dealings with him. As well, for reasons I cannot fathom, he decided to go as far as to involve me in a thread I did not, and was not, going to post in, taking my comments out of context once again.

I will not kiss someones ass or be treated with disrespect because I am a rep. Though I feel it is of the utmost importance to conduct myself in a professional manner, individuals such as Alpine need to be treated how they deserve to be.

On that note however, I'm apologize for this occuring for in your forum, in a thread regarding your products as I imagine you would not reciprocate that action in our forum. If I do post in here again, it will be with a much less hostile attitude. Once again, sorry.

Peace.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
That was sorta out of line calling Mullet out in another companie's forum.

But - let's all agree to get along up in herrre.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh I'm good to go.

I will kiss someones ass because I am a rep.

Peace.
Mullet said he would kiss someone's ass.

Out of context quoting is fun this Christmas season.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
No soup for any of you.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mullet said he would kiss someone's ass.

Man, that was completely in private. You told me that Jay told you to be quiet about my X-Mas present to you guys. Wtf man? Wtf?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man, that was completely in private. You told me that Jay told you to be quiet about my X-Mas present to you guys. Wtf man? Wtf?
Tell me how private it is when it hits the internet.

:::::alalalaallaalalallaalalalalal::::::::

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hehehe.

Once, when I was a small boy in Belgium my mentor shaved my nubile scrotum and then tarred and feathered me before we made passionate love on a stack of waffles. It was magical, sensuous, disastorous and blasfimous all at once.

P.S. I wear pink panties

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Speaking of waffles, my pink panties are all buttery after reading THAT story.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I know I can be an over ambitious, condescending hothead at times but at least I am an uncle fvcker.
Nothing quite like a shorn scrotum. It's breathtaking.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How in the ever loving hell did I miss this juicy tidbit of pleasurific information?

There is a study that actually isolates the Keto sterones that we isolate. I'm not twisting your arm. You either believe the research or believe yourself. You either believe that a company files a patent for a reason or believe yourself.

What DSADE is sourcing is pure quality. I reccomend buying it bulk from Nutra. The minds behind the operation are top notch. I am tired of this debate. Lets all move on!

take care

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jay let me in the back door.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And he told me I was special!!!!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't get too far. That dog collar has the invisible electric fence installed in the spikes :p