dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just completed final negotiations for a particularly virulent and effective strain of Lactobacillus that is shelf stable. Initial data/studies show it to be effective for the following:

-Reduces/eliminates protein related GI distress/gas
-Bolsters intestinal membrane, increasing the effectiveness of digestion
-detaches/destroys pathogens
-bolsters immune function
-prevents bowel irritation/helps IBS
-reduces Nitrogen excretion/increases protein absorption

This strain is shelf stable (requires no refrigeration) and enteric coated, dissolved in oil. There will be a 5 day loading period of 2 caps, followed by a maintenance dose of 1 cap per day.

Testers should have workout and diet dialed in, obtain quite a bit of protein from shakes, experience some gastric distress from said shakes (farting, stomach pain, bloating, etc.), may have had problems with IBS, and be willing to post daily updates. THIS IS CRITICAL..NO FLAKES. Logs should be posted here, AM, and BB.com.

There will be an article forthcoming, complete with studies/references.

Please post interest here, rather than PMing me.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
**** me, sign me up! Oh and I can jar my gas up and ship it to you if you have any doubt to my GI Distress

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would love to use some in my cycle I'm going to start soon..By chance can I use and log that with havoc? haha
This would be an interesting combo. You are in.

tattoopierced1

right here dude... my wife is ready to kick me out due to my gas....it has seriously gotten out of control...

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I need something! Hell I might be the next one to get an airplane grounded! (But the elevator at work can be a LOT of fun!)

Edit: I only hang out here and IBE, so I'll have to withdraw my name.

Last edited:

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I guess I should have read that entire post before I PM'd ya, huh?

Definately something I'd love to try out. High protein diets are a killer, literally.

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
anything to get rid of the gas... let me know when it'll be on the site. i def need a bottle of this.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I have been getting extreme stomach bloating. If this is able to help that, i would def be in.

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
Id love to do it as well. I just started my havoc log though. I eat at least 320gs of protein everyday and i definately need something to help with digestion. If it stops the bloating and gas, I'll come back for more.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Dsade,
Count me and my wife (don't tell her I volunteered her hahaha) in on this. I'm not necessarily looking for freebies. Is this stuff available for sale?

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
If it stops me from having gas, its the product of the year. Let me put it to the test. My fiance would love NP forever.

rmag2447

Awards
Anyone using Optimum Nutrition 100% whey (like me) needs something like this. But is the suppression of gas really a good thing?

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
I dont know about suppression, but elimination would be nice. If the food is fully digested, gas should be reduced.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gas is not a normal thing. I am pushing this hard, but realistically we are looking at a January 15th retail release.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Selected testers will probably get it much sooner. Hence, the test takes place weeeeell before product launch.

I'd say you should get to use it on your current cycle.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Selected testers will probably get it much sooner. Hence, the test takes place weeeeell before product launch.

I'd say you should get to use it on your current cycle.
Correct. testers will receive product next week.

DeerDeer

DeerDeer

Awards
  • Established
I just completed final negotiations for a particularly virulent and effective strain of Lactobacillus that is shelf stable. Initial data/studies show it to be effective for the following:

-Reduces/eliminates protein related GI distress/gas
-Bolsters intestinal membrane, increasing the effectiveness of digestion
-detaches/destroys pathogens
-prevents bowel irritation/helps IBS
-reduces Nitrogen excretion/increases protein absorption

This strain is shelf stable (requires no refrigeration) and enteric coated, dissolved in oil. There will be a 5 day loading perion of 2 caps, followed by a maintenance dose of 1 cap per day.

Testers should have workout and diet dialed in, obtain quite a bit of protein from shakes, experience some gastric distress from said shakes (farting, stomach pain, bloating, etc.), may have had problems with IBS, and be willing to post daily updates. THIS IS CRITICAL..NO FLAKES. Logs should be posted here, AM, and BB.com.

There will be an article forthcoming, complete with studies/references.

Please post interest here, rather than PMing me.
So is this similar to the bacteria that can be prescribed, ie Lactinex?

We use it alotin the hospital setting for patients undergoing antibiotic therapy that are particularly susceptible to C. Diff or are undergoing treatment for CDiff.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So is this similar to the bacteria that can be prescribed, ie Lactinex?

We use it alotin the hospital setting for patients undergoing antibiotic therapy that are particularly susceptible to C. Diff or are undergoing treatment for CDiff.
VERY similar, but Lactinex uses a dried bacteria. When the bacteria are dried like this, they begin to die off. Refrigeration slows this, but eventually you are left with a useless product.

This strain of Lacto (search for KE-99) is VERY hearty. We are sealing these in oil-filled capsules, which actually allows the bacteria to thrive in a room temperature environment.

These will be EXTREMELY effective at contributing to healthy GastroFlora.

DeerDeer

DeerDeer

Awards
  • Established
VERY similar, but Lactinex uses a dried bacteria. When the bacteria are dried like this, they begin to die off. Refrigeration slows this, but eventually you are left with a useless product.

This strain of Lacto (search for KE-99) is VERY hearty. We are sealing these in oil-filled capsules, which actually allows the bacteria to thrive in a room temperature environment.

These will be EXTREMELY effective at contributing to healthy GastroFlora.
I came up with this: Products

Looks quite promising!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I came up with this: Products

Looks quite promising!
That is the very one, only with a superior delivery system. We licensed the organism from them, and we are going to be able to offer it for a more affordable price.

DeerDeer

DeerDeer

Awards
  • Established
That is the very one, only with a superior delivery system. We licensed the organism from them, and we are going to be able to offer it for a more affordable price.
It should be recommended especially for those that are on any antibiotics. Yogurt would not be able to touch this product (other than the associated nutrition content).

Cheers!

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think I could definatley use a product like this. Especially since I drink 2-3 shakes a day with 90gs of protein.lol

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
what would the colony forming units on this product be? I have a history of extremely bad Ibs, although it is under control now. Dont even have to use my anti spasmodic's anymore. currently I use Gnc super acidophilus which has 10 billion cfu's per serving. it gets pricey though because I use 4-6 a day and also buy it for my wife. I would really be interested in this.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Each capsule will have 1-2 billion. The standard lactobacillus you get at GNC begins dying off as soon as they are dried into a powder. Even with refrigeration, the actual dosage would be around 1/10 of that.

In addition, the virility of the particular strain is quite stout, and there is something they secrete that restores intestinal mucosa.

Simply put, this kicks ANY existing probiotics ass (pun intended).

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
you and me both brother
Sorry for the o/t, but basically just curious...do you guys drink the large shakes out of necessity (due to not being able to get enough meals in for whatever reason) or do you notice drastic results over when you don't? thanks fellas

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for the o/t, but basically just curious...do you guys drink the large shakes out of necessity (due to not being able to get enough meals in for whatever reason) or do you notice drastic results over when you don't? thanks fellas
personally the second...mostly in terms of lean gains.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I would love to try this as i among many others experience the ups and downs of super eating. I woul dlike to use this product along with a magnesium supplement and C2 by usp. I have recently finished alog and am ready to start another.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Honestly i hate shakes so i add like 4 cans of tuna, olive oil, oatmeal and ice cream if I'm bulking. My shakes jus tend to be that high in protein and calories. If you can imagine the gas from that, you can see why i would want to use this product.

'EDIT' dsade how soon or when can i find out if i am chosen to be a tester and give you my address for shipment.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Honestly i hate shakes so i add like 4 cans of tuna, olive oil, oatmeal and ice cream if I'm bulking. My shakes jus tend to be that high in protein and calories. If you can imagine the gas from that, you can see why i would want to use this product.
Ahhh is this all together?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Crap...there goes our idea for Tuna Mint Chip.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Always one step ahead of you man..i just noticed the NOW brand and i'm thinking about getting some. i'm sure yours is a lot better but how do you think there's compare
The freeze-dried probiotics simply do not survive and have a hard time making it through the stomach intact. The intestine is where the GastroFlora need to thrive, which is why ours is enteric coated.

It looks like it would be a decent addition, but the strain we are using is particulary hearty, and effective.

Going to be naming the testers tomorrow, and most likely shipping Friday.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
yea but if i'm adding ice cream no tuna...honestly try adding tuna in a shake you don't even taste it. I also have some creatine in there and that makes it a lil pasty.
Honestly, I think there's kind of a mental barrier that prevents me from drinking blended tuna, but you def get props for being able to do it regularly. Now dsade, send this man his probiotic, he stinks! :toofunny:

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Honestly, I think there's kind of a mental barrier that prevents me from drinking blended tuna, but you def get props for being able to do it regularly. Now dsade, send this man his probiotic, he stinks! :toofunny:
:afro: oh yea

Whats a roid, dsade said this in response to your initial post, your in.:
jus noticed that.:thumbsup:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I need the following addresses sent to: [email protected]

whatsaroid
Jayhawkk
pumpingiron
Lanbane

I am going to try and get more product on Monday, in which case I will go ahead and add more testers.

theseus

theseus

Awards
What happened to this thread? Are there testers out there? I take in 450g of protein a day with 200+ coming from WPI and I have terrible IBS problems...any updates on this product or any others for that matter??

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There were some packaging problems, but I never really heard back from the testers....TESTERS?

Theseus...I have 3 bottles left...if you would like to try it out, and can leave some feedback, PM me your address and I will send you a bottle tomorrow.

tattoopierced1

who ended up getting to be testers? I can bottle my farts up for you and you can see if I can be a tester...my wife uses me to peel paint off the walls...

theseus

theseus

Awards
I am intereted in this product and will provide feedback. I can do a daily log that includes what I eat and the results im seeing. I cant PM you though, as im not a gold member. If it lets you PM me, send me your email address in a pm and ill email you my shipping info.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote