Contolled Lab Yellow nEuphoria

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Any idea on when/if this is coming? If BB.com is suppose to have it in 10 days, NP usually gets things sooner. Or at least gets them up for sale sooner.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I believe it shipped out today...if that is the case, we should have it in stock the middle of next week :)

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Cool, any idea on the price? I'm thinking that with the great price on Sesaglow would make a nice package.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For some reason i am thinkin i saw that CL said it would be available for around $28 or $29. You realize it is an "occasional" supplement, right? It should last a long time! I have a FREE bottle coming to me, so i will let you know how it is!! :D

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
If anyone is interested in reading the FAQ / writeup there is some good info on our site:

NP should have a awesome price as always ! :cool:

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I've been wanting to try blue lotus for a while now and this looks like a good opportunity.

Hey DSade, is there any possibility that you could possibly pick up blue lotus (or even kratom) in bulk? It's available at some other sites, but I'd much rather purchase from NP.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
they have an official product request thread.....

you should put your request in there.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
This product looks sweet! Perfect combination of ingredients, can't wait to try it!

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Are you questioning my athoritiiiii? heh I love watching southpark

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
F*ck you guys, I'm goin home!

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Thanks JJohn. I wonder if customs opens up a packages and sees this label would they still let it through? The happy face and words euphoric stimulant don't help :). Anyone know anything more about this product? I hope NP has it for my next order. I'm hopping the cocoa is purified enough that it wont cause an allergic reaction in me like the chocamine in AMP does.

Last edited:
jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Thanks JJohn. I wonder if customs opens up a packages and sees this label would they still let it through? The happy face and words euphoric stimulant don't help :). Anyone know anything more about this product? I hope NP has it for my next order. I'm hopping the cocoa is purified enough that it wont cause an allergic reaction in me like the chocamine in AMP does.
I'll be getting some soon. I will tell you if it goes through ;)

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I'll be getting some soon. I will tell you if it goes through ;)
hehe good idea! Let you be the guinea pig. I need a few other things at NP so I may not wait ;) When do you expect to get it? I don't respond to most of ingrediants the but the 3 1st listed ones seem interesting. The the 2nd from last one is ok if its purified enough.

Last edited:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I should have mine anyday....
I'll let ya know how it is!

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
I'm seriously diggin the happy face.

But they stole two of my ideas... that bastards! :D

fitnecise

Awards
This product looks sweet! Perfect combination of ingredients, can't wait to try it!
How so? I see this as a weak stimulant then being too sedative to use for the gym with acclimation, unless CL knows something I don't. Don't get me wrong, I am hoping it does well as I want to see more formulas with caffeine alternatives, but i'll wait for feedback until I go into more detail.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
How so? I see this as a weak stimulant then being too sedative to use for the gym with acclimation, unless CL knows something I don't.
I see it being more for "mood support" kinda like how some people use phenibutt. Not for everyday use...

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This will be up shortly...ARE YOU GUYS READY?

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
What's your experience with similar products i.e., mood enhancers? Legal or illegal, I don't judge. ;)

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
What's your experience with similar products i.e., mood enhancers? Legal or illegal, I don't judge. ;)
Mine? Besides 1-2 Beers here and there I like Pea/hordenine and thats about it. I will put up a small review after I try it. Warning, I don't respond to most of the ingredients listed on the bottle. But I'm curious about a few of them I haven't tried.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Keep us posted Rivet...interested in a good happy pill :)

dingling

Awards
I've tried making a tea from the blue lotus as well as "from the bowl" and neither was successful for me. Perhaps the combo is where it's at.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Wow! This stuff sold out allready! OK, who overnighted it? Where is the review?

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
When will NP restock?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Oh boy! This is some serious stuff... Weird indeed.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I got mine yesterday!

Review coming soon! But i tell you what, it is the BEST smelling bottle of pills I have!!! I kept sniffing the damn thing last night! We are suppossed to swallow them, right? :D

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I got mine yesterday!

Review coming soon! But i tell you what, it is the BEST smelling bottle of pills I have!!! I kept sniffing the damn thing last night! We are suppossed to swallow them, right? :D
Maybe sniffing the caps will make you dizzy.. Who knows?

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Cant wait to get mine in just out of curiosity. Didn't read the CL forum reviews because I didn't feel like registering atm. But Skigazzi's review on BB.com is pretty much what I expect from reading the ingredients. Kinda like the PEA is there to keep you occupied while the slower acting relaxant effects kick in.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got mine yesterday!

Suppository..... farts smell great.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Took first dose about an hour ago and don't really "feel" anything. It isn't tht fair of an assessment as I took 2 stim X this morning. But, i have been taking that doseage of Stim X for over 6 weeks now. I am certainly up and aware but nothing especially "noteworthy". I will be trying several different doseages and combinations of things, so i will report in as i do something new.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Took first dose about an hour ago and don't really "feel" anything. It isn't tht fair of an assessment as I took 2 stim X this morning. But, i have been taking that doseage of Stim X for over 6 weeks now. I am certainly up and aware but nothing especially "noteworthy". I will be trying several different doseages and combinations of things, so i will report in as i do something new.
How many caps did you dose? I think when I get it (anytime now) I'm going for 3 caps. Just to give it a fighting chance.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sorry. I only dosed 1 this time.
As i said i will create many different scenarios! I am not ruling this out........

I think it has VERY GOOD POTENTIAL!

rmag2447

Awards
This stuff is good, I took 2 pills before my post workout meal, felt it kick in 45 mins later. Im very relaxed, capping my Berberine. Normally I get fidgety after capping 150 caps of whatever. But I feel so relaxed im going to get all 450 done w/o flinching. Good stuff!!!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Is this stuff a stim?
Does it affect the adrenals?
Does it have caffeine?