Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
best on cycle anti-e. no water gain increased libido no gyno, increased strength. lobby now for formestane. lots of reasearch, check it out.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Coming VERY soon

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
beg and you shall receive...
We had drooling in the other thread...this shall be the begging thread.

Threads coming soon: Beseeching, whining, nagging...and sexual favors.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
seriously, i would be willing to pay extra for your formestane. at least i know i would get it, and in a timely manner. i got $5.00 that says it will fly off the shelves, any takers

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
This sounds great.

its getting to the point where the first thing i check when i log onto AM is the NP section.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i just hope i havent over pimped this stuff-i want in on the first run.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bump just to keep the powers that be on the Ball.LOL

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to seeing this in bulk...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
coming soon?

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
we talking bulk powder? bulk pills? all of the above? lol

JohnnyBGood

JohnnyBGood

Awards
Speaking of the formestane topic, I've got a question. Is this stuff any good when taken orally? I tried the search function, and most of what I found seemed to suggest that it is not bioavailable enough when taken orally to be effective. Just wondering because I am not into the transdermal thing but I would like to enjoy the superior effects of formestane. I like ATD because it dries me out and does help with strength and BMI. And formestane is even better w/out the libido loss from what I understand? But is it any good orally?

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
e-form that bn sold was great..i also used syntrax's form product and the trans was a lot more pronounced then the oral as i remember

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oral sucks.

This will be a bulk powder. Once again, if you CHOOSE to purchase Penetrate and some formestane...there is nothing we can do if they accidentally get mixed together.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
JohnnyBGood

JohnnyBGood

Awards
Thanks for clearing that up for me guys. I guess I'll stick to the ATD and stay away from the sucking and blowing.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Transdermal Formestane is something I prefer to ATD.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
Good movie. Anytime a Xmen movie is metioned in a thread about a supplement I have to get it.

X3 was horrible..diehard comic fan here total geek..lol

im guessing 12 grams in a 8 oune bottle of penetrate would work?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
X3 was horrible..diehard comic fan here total geek..lol

im guessing 12 grams in a 8 oune bottle of penetrate would work?
It's been a long time since I tried to get Form into a carrier. IIRC, I think the most you can get is around 8.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
yea the 4 oz bottle i have only has 3 grams. e-form from bn

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Transdermal Formestane is something I prefer to ATD.
I so totally agree. Formestane is the very best AI.

Now if we could only find a way to make it orally bioavailable!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
no way td is best, bypasses the liver making it a whole lot less toxic while on cycle. i have put 6 gms in penetrate with great results. add the form to penetrate put it in hot water for 3-5 minutes and your ready to go. this "blows" atd away.

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Somebody give a heads up if this comes up on the website today as advertised....and BigT don't go buying up all the supply!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey blutarski, i think they took us seriuosly this time. i think that Sam should comp us 6 gms for all the money hes going to make. form is going to be a top seller and hes going to unload a ton of penetrate at the same time. hint. hint. just kidding, im just glad to have a reliable source. damn i sound like a junkie-oh well. folks this is good stuff, worth begging for lol.

mrmoose63

mrmoose63

Awards
This is definately something I'm very interested in, however I've been searching for some good directions on how to incorporate the powder into the carrier. Anyone have good directions?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
This is definately something I'm very interested in, however I've been searching for some good directions on how to incorporate the powder into the carrier. Anyone have good directions?
Dermabolics' carrier takes quite a bit of formestane.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just put 6-8gm in the carrier bottle or a glass jar. Heat up a pan of water put bottle in hot water and swirl for 5 minutes or until powder disolves in carrier.Repeat if necessary.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
rocket science 101. only licensed chemist' need apply, lol.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
X3 was horribleQUOTE]

Yes, no way it would qualify as a classic - like, say, Repo Man.
or html man lol

how about heating the carrier in a smal sauce pan and adding the form,then letting it cool and dumpin it back into the bottle..i swear everytime i triedd doing the heating the bottle thing all i got was deformed bottle and white powder at the bottom of the bottle

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I disloved my powders in a glass jar and then after they cool down and I verify suspension I put them back in the original spray bottle. Just a note at the same time I will take the pump out put it in hot water also and pump water through it to clean it out.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I disloved my powders in a glass jar and then after they cool down and I verify suspension I put them back in the original spray bottle. Just a note at the same time I will take the pump out put it in hot water also and pump water through it to clean it out.
so u just throw 6-8gr. of whatever into the penetrate.......warm up some water.......but the penetrate and other goodies into the warm water...stir.....and u got ur transdermal.....wow its so simple......as long as I got it right lol

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes quite correct. I think you would need an Masters degree in UNCOMMON SENSE to mess it up,Well at least to mess it up 2x.:icon_lol:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ProHormone Degree?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well no offense intended I just figured if I could do it then it had to be very easy.

How many grams did you try to put in the bottle and what size bottle 4oz 8oz?

On a side note awhile ago I was doing some experiments for my cows.Well part of it didnt go so well either.Every time my cows wanted their meds I had to reheat the vile to get the powdre back in the suspension.I guess that gives me PHD also :blink:

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
lol no offense taken i was oking fun at myself.any time i tried to homebrew i screwed it up just we todd ed i guess:icon_lol:

Well no offense intended I just figured if I could do it then it had to be very easy.

How many grams did you try to put in the bottle and what size bottle 4oz 8oz?

On a side note awhile ago I was doing some experiments for my cows.Well part of it didnt go so well either.Every time my cows wanted their meds I had to reheat the vile to get the powdre back in the suspension.I guess that gives me PHD also :blink:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
now that we all have our degrees in transdermals maybe we can shoot for bulk atd. desade-correct me if i am wrong but dont you bypass the toxic effects on the liver when you apply transdermally? we could have form while on and td atd for pct......!!!!!!!!!!!!!! next i want the carrier to make my own td yohimbine and caffeine, maybe a little forslean. i guess that will have to wait for aqnother begging thread.lol. nutra planet rocks.....thanks for all the responses, looks like bulk formestane is going to happen.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
next i want the carrier to make my own td yohimbine and caffeine, maybe a little forslean. i guess that will have to wait for aqnother begging thread.lol. nutra planet rocks.....thanks for all the responses, looks like bulk formestane is going to happen.
I'm working with Avant on this.

z28man

Awards
  • Established
Is this still in works for some time soon? I was waiting for as long as I could as I wanted to resist ordering EFORM from BN (w/nolva more than likely). Ofcourse by the time I'm like, OK, I can't wait any longer, my damn nip is hurtin like a biotch and I figure I'll order JUST EFORM from BN it's out of stock!!! So now I just want to fit it into my next large order from Nutra. Any news?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yes, how about an update.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date