E-Form

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Any updates on E-Form being available on the site? I know a few weeks ago D-Sade thought something was in the works. Good product and the only thing I and several others still order from Mikes old outfit.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can get the formestane, and we already have the carrier, but it's slightly pricey right now in our budgetary time.

Pretty much every spare penny is being used to expand everything.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was actually thinking about this the other day. Wanted to purchase some eform, but loyalty ran a guilt trip. Dsade, please keep this product in mind when your funds are a little more flexable. To many good reveiws for it to be ignored.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was actually thinking about this the other day. Wanted to purchase some eform, but loyalty ran a guilt trip. Dsade, please keep this product in mind when your funds are a little more flexable. To many good reveiws for it to be ignored.
I'll see if I can find a small quantity (a few hundred grams) for sale from one of my trustier suppliers. :)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds good, hopefully the comeback could facilitate a bigger order in the future.

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Count me in for sure. Hope your able to source it soon. Thanks for the reply

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
e-form is one of the highest rated supps on bn review. almost all 5's. bought some of their form powder and penetrate, put it in hot water for 3 minutes and it worked great. i also dont want the hassle of ordering there again. i will pay twice the price for your bulk form. please get some soon. thank you a loyal customer.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Come on bigt, elaborate a little. It worked great, so what was great about it? I think having some good reviews might sway some more buyers for bulk form.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Formestane significantly lowers estrogen while significantly raising testosterone levels and it doesn't kill your sex drive like ATD tends to! My strength just soared on this stuff, i love it.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like yet another item Id like to try.The only problem is after 3 years I still dont think my wife got over me shaving my legs for my 4AD transdelmal and M1T cycle.:blink:

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It's much better for me in that ATD gives me creaky knees. I also feel better on Eform, and for the money it's a great supp. I give it a very high rating and hope Nutra carries it so I can one stop shop. I think it will sell very well.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Ya you definitely feel better on it then on ATD.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey mm, try putting it on the back of knees or feet, providing your feet arent too hairy. lol. in addition to other stuff already mentioned it prevents bloat and water gain. ok lets see libido, strength, and cut what more do you want. oh yeah its also cheap. damn good at gyno pevention-control. this is some good stuff. as much as i hate to its the only thing i would go back to bn for. dsade ya gotta get us some. ordering from bn is like shooting craps

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
BigT, let's keep pestering the hell outta them, keep this thread alive..I have a cart full of stuff waiting on a few things, Eform being one of them. I'm confident it will get done if enough people ask.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i hope you are right, blutarski. about 2 weeks dsade said he had some lined up. he's got so many irons in the fire he didnt follow through. you are right if we want this we need to make it a priority for him. when word gets out on this stuff they wont be able to keep it in stock. imagine a product so good that the only thing people can find to ***** about is the sprayer gets clogged. it will be a best seller when they get it, come on Sam trust me on this one. if you cant sell e-form buy bulk formestane add it to penetrate and sell the **** out of it-move 2 products at same time. sure winner

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I would pick some up...nutra and it's sister site has got to be the best place on the net, and anywhere else for that matter, to pick up supplements. That might be the only thing I have bought elsewhere in the past year...

...i think :think:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not considering the other board sponsers, it's the only thing I considered to purchase elsewhere.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not considering the other board sponsers, it's the only thing I considered to purchase elsewhere.
I have a VERY small amount on the way. If it is in enough demand, I will bring in some more immediately.

This was being delayed due to funding..but I am getting better and better with my suppliers. They are breaking up a kilo just for us.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a VERY small amount on the way. If it is in enough demand, I will bring in some more immediately.

This was being delayed due to funding..but I am getting better and better with my suppliers. They are breaking up a kilo just for us.
So this will be in bulk powder or E-form???

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So this will be in bulk powder or E-form???
Formestane + penetrate = Eform.

We will not be selling brand name eform, nor will we be providing "instructions". If you choose to buy, say, 6 grams of formestane and dissolve it in 8 ounces of Penetrate...that is up to you.

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for getting this done DSade! ETA?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for getting this done DSade! ETA?
The stock I had is going out tomorrow...should arrive Tuesday. The rest coming from China should take 2 weeks or so.

So, you will see a QUICK supply of Form available, then it will go out of stock for a little while until more material comes in.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Formestane + penetrate = Eform.

We will not be selling brand name eform, nor will we be providing "instructions". If you choose to buy, say, 6 grams of formestane and dissolve it in 8 ounces of Penetrate...that is up to you.
All right dsade, you've got to be one of the hardest working guys I know. Thanks for listening and getting it done.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All right dsade, you've got to be one of the hardest working guys I know. Thanks for listening and getting it done.
Thanks for the good words...I love this industry, and I came from the perspective of a customer.

Roots, baby, roots.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I agree with what was said above you definitely bend over backwards to keep us all happy, thanks man.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Did I Here Bend Over ?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
why dont you run a presale, test the water so to speak. besides i want to make sure i get in on the limited supply. when response gets out this stuff is gonna move.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, this has way more appeal than I first thought. Let me put a rush on resupply.