Recomp Performance Nutrition: Damage Control Protocol Testers wanted.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
[wrap]http://anabolicminds.com/recomp.jpg[/wrap]DCP : Damage Control Protocol
TTA
Salvia Miltiorrhiza
Propionyl-L-Carnitine
Potassium Pyruvate
Raspberry Ketones

VERY Basically, TTA is a PPAR agonist, which frees fatty acids to be metabolized. TTA has side two side effects - one good, one not so good.

Not so good is that a study shows TTA increases the activity of DGAT, which transfers acyl groups to glycerols, allowing fat to be redesposited. Salvia Miltiorrhiza inhibits this enzyme.

Good is the fact that TTA also increases the activity of Carnitine Palmitoyl Transferase, which carries fatty acids into the mitochondia to be burned. Propionyl-L-Carnitine (which has an affinity for the body's cells) readily exchanges itself for free carnitine. The Propionyl group is also cleaved and sent into the KREBS cycle (and is oxidized to succinate, I believe.) The increased activity also increases oxidation of pyruvate. Potassium Pyruvate is chosen to provide potassium, to help with cramping sometimes seen with TTA usage.

Raspberry Ketones are included because they are potent thermogenics...and we were able to include an effective dose without having to increase to 3 capsules.

Looking for around 5 testers from this board (sorry, US only) to test this product out for the Holidays. Requirement should be steady workout routine, and slight hypercaloric diet full of Holiday Nummies.

Testers should have experience keeping decent logs, complete with bodyfat measurements.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Count me in,Guess Ill have to get a set of calipers to see what my body fat truely is((shuddering))

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Count me in,Guess Ill have to get a set of calipers to see what my body fat truely is((shuddering))
You follow me around too much. No stalkers. :)

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not stalking just lucky I guess.HAHAHA

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah Ive had those before.It really sucks when you arent even allowed to get your dog back.:toofunny:

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Im all over this. If you need someone I am there. I will be keeping a steady routine and I get my body fat measured weekly but I can up that if need be.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would love to do it, but I have no bodyfat testing abilities.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established

I am bulking and definitely up for testing. I will definitely be hypo!

Unfortunately I have a Yellow Gold log going on right now....I don't know if they would work together or what. Let me know!

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
I am bulking and definitely up for testing. I will definitely be hypo!

Unfortunately I have a Yellow Gold log going on right now....I don't know if they would work together or what. Let me know!
Dont quote me but I dont think there would be a problem with the stack, unless USP wanted it to be standalone.

Oh I forgot to mention above that I will be Hypo for the next 2 months.:twisted:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Dsade, I was supposed to be a tester for that new fat blocker but you never got around to getting the raws. I would be a perfect tester because I ALWAYS gain 8 pounds over the holidays. Im not kidding, the last 6 years since I started counting calories I have consistantly gained 8 pounds each holiday season because I eat the exact same thing each year. It would be a real test to see how much it saves me from gaining this year. For me the holidays start dec 3rd with my birthday until new years. Thanksgiving I stick on diet because I hate that kind of food. Well, I've said my 3 cents.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Dsade, I was supposed to be a tester for that new fat blocker but you never got around to getting the raws. I would be a perfect tester because I ALWAYS gain 8 pounds over the holidays. Im not kidding, the last 6 years since I started counting calories I have consistantly gained 8 pounds each holiday season because I eat the exact same thing each year. It would be a real test to see how much it saves me from gaining this year. For me the holidays start dec 3rd with my birthday until new years. Thanksgiving I stick on diet because I hate that kind of food. Well, I've said my 3 cents.
Yeah, the supplier with the fat blocker turned out to be thieves. I'll write you in for this one. PM me your address again.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would love to test this out. I am basically going off of my diet before I have to start cutting weight arounf mid-January. I could update on BF% every week and have taken TTA several times before in the past and I react very well to it.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
can I email you, don't have pm's here man. and thanks by the way!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DSADE!!!! Holla at your boy! :lol: I have many a products with TTA and Raspberry Ketones along with the carnitine , ranging from Melting Point, sans blaze extreme, lipid FX, Hot Rox Extreme and venom. Lemme know id love to try it out!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
email sent, and also to your aol account because I still had it on file.

Jdub

Awards
I would but i think im about to do something big with another company! sorry, its sounds like a great product and ill definitely purchase it!

Jdub

thanks for the opportunity though!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I Emailed you. I am down.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
AWESOME idea. I had pitched something similar (minus TTA and RK - didn't know about those at the time) to DS a while back.

I've love to test - but I'll let some of the youngin's give it a whirl.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to try this out. I'm currently 6' 197 and need to shed a few lbs to be where I want to be. I have a couple previous logs on here. Hook it up! :study:

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
I'd be game for this Matt. I'm an endo with a bit too much fat around the middle. I also have calipers and measuring tape. I still have a few weeks left on a DS Xceed log over at BB though, so I'm not sure if that takes me out of the running or not. Thanks for the opportunity. :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AWESOME idea. I had pitched something similar (minus TTA and RK - didn't know about those at the time) to DS a while back.

I've love to test - but I'll let some of the youngin's give it a whirl.
Yeah, I had designed a PLCAR/Potassium Pyruvate based fat burner about 2 years ago for Scivation, which never made it. When I looked into TTA, and noticed its effects on DGAT and CPT, the application of the research we had done at Avant on Salvia Miltiorrhize and DGAT (for Phenogen) and my own research on the PLCAR/K-Pyruvate became noticably apparent. The RKs are used for the reason stated.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3clipseGT how was the Hot Rox Extreme anyway?
I liked it a lot, def helped me recomp very well and figured that the addition of TTA would make the product rediculously effective for a cut.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Burn3d treated me very well as well. Any chance we could pick this up at a cheap pre-sale price?
I'll try to get this up for presale at NP once I get final FDA clearance (probably Monday).

And yeah, it will be at a discount. :)

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Did I hear restraining order? OH seriously hows finding testers going?Over booked Yet?

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
If i can figure out how to go about getting a BF measurement, I would certainly be interested

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If i can figure out how to go about getting a BF measurement, I would certainly be interested

Place yourself into a 450 degree oven for an hour, then pop a meat thermometer into your belly. You bodyfat level is measured in the number of "Mmmm...that smells good" comments you get.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Place yourself into a 450 degree oven for an hour, then pop a meat thermometer into your belly. You bodyfat level is measured in the number of "Mmmm...that smells good" comments you get.
lol, i will give it a shot and see what happens

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
This stuff would stack perfectly with Anabolic Pump, something i'll have to try :dance:.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mine was 25...What if the person says it more than once? Does it double count? :D
That means you are extra juicy and delicious...get ready to be stuffed.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Dsade, when can we expect this? My wallet is waiting :dump:

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade, when will the testers be shipped out? Just wondering when I should expect it.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
your time will come, i havent been elected yet either, but im a rook and i need too earn my dues first i guess

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have my 5 in mind, and I will contact them shortly.

Raws are STILL hung up in LA, so this is really starting to frustrate me. I got an alternate source for one of them, leaving me 2 to go.