Mass FX Presale!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. I hope to see quite a few logs from this first run of prodcut. I can't wait.

Frank Nezdoba was over that the AX office today chatting it up. See the attached pics for who Frank is. His training partner is Troy Alves so this guy knows his stuff.

He just finished his 4 weeks with Mass FX. He commented that he had better results on Mass FX than his previous Phera cycle. That's pretty damn impressive. He said strength and pumps are through the roof and he was up 8lbs. The best natural product I have ever used --Quote Frank
    Attached Images Attached Images   

2. Talking

Quote Originally Posted by BigSmith
    I hope to see quite a few logs from this first run of prodcut. I can't wait.

Frank Nezdoba was over that the AX office today chatting it up. See the attached pics for who Frank is. His training partner is Troy Alves so this guy knows his stuff.

He just finished his 4 weeks with Mass FX. He commented that he had better results on Mass FX than his previous Phera cycle. That's pretty damn impressive. He said strength and pumps are through the roof and he was up 8lbs. The best natural product I have ever used --Quote Frank
    So what you're saying is if I run a 4 week cycle of Mass FX I will look like Frank?!

woohoo! :runs to NutraPlanet to place a LARGE order of Mass FX!:
    •   

3. No ****, i'm buying enough to run 3 cycles and i'll be HYOOOOGE!

4. J, you're already HYOOOOGE! Save some for the small guys

5. Nah i'm just fat...The guy above is HYOOGE
    •   

6. damn.. i hope NP has more... imjumpin on that train... choo choo

7. Any news on this?have you recived any yeat?

8. Quote Originally Posted by mmowry
    BigSmith I concur totally on the marketing! Once this hits and the stirred masses have first hand results this will definitaly send your sales numbers even further through the roof. Congrats!

^^ Yeah but just don't market anything again in this fashion. The anticipation is killing me!!!!!!!!!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by St1ff
    ^^ Yeah but just don't market anything again in this fashion. The anticipation is killing me!!!!!!!!!!

It surely was not intended to go down as it did. But, in this industry, setbacks happen!

Dsade will tell you the same!

10. In stock! The first half of our presale orders shipped out yesterday and the rest of them will be going out today

11. WHEN DO I GET MINE, SAM?

12. mines in the mail! nice!

13. Quote Originally Posted by THA GONZ
    mines in the mail! nice!
    mine to!

14. Hopefully we get some great logs

15. Quote Originally Posted by BigSmith
    Hopefully we get some great logs

i plan to run the 12 weeker that dr d lay'd out once i get back to hawaii .. hopin to start it feb 1st or that week after

16. Quote Originally Posted by wrkn4bigrmusles
    i plan to run the 12 weeker that dr d lay'd out once i get back to hawaii .. hopin to start it feb 1st or that week after
    Nice! I have heard a rumor that those with detailed logs may get some free goodies.

17. Got my order Friday afternoon.

18. Wow. Frank is a BIG guy!
    Get your FREE RIPPED GUIDE

www.newstarathletics.com/rippedfree

19. Quote Originally Posted by BigSmith
    Nice! I have heard a rumor that those with detailed logs may get some free goodies.

20. Quote Originally Posted by BigSmith
    I hope to see quite a few logs from this first run of prodcut. I can't wait.

I think I know this guy, I went to high school with him and if it is the same guy he was huge back then, my sister used to date him, and a couple of my brothers hang out with him. I remember he was 16 and used to get beat up in school and moved to Cali for a year and came backed jacked. He was the only kid in school that was allowed to where a wife beater, I swear I know him. When he played football the used to list him as 5'8"-5'9" and 225lbs.

21. Quote Originally Posted by b_delgros
    I think I know this guy, I went to high school with him and if it is the same guy he was huge back then, my sister used to date him, and a couple of my brothers hang out with him. I remember he was 16 and used to get beat up in school and moved to Cali for a year and came backed jacked. He was the only kid in school that was allowed to where a wife beater, I swear I know him. When he played football the used to list him as 5'8"-5'9" and 225lbs.
    hmm........he is defiantly jacked to the max now. He is also a real laid back guy with a cool personality.

22. Quote Originally Posted by BigSmith
    hmm........he is defiantly jacked to the max now. He is also a real laid back guy with a cool personality.
    Almost as jacked as BigSmith!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Do you think MASS FX is a Saponin product?
    By PROD1GY in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-27-2006, 03:40 PM