Banaba Extract and Luteolin..

thanks =)

:bruce1:

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
i asked if he could get banaba in the product request thread a while back. i believe he said it was "doable" but im sure its not listed as a priority. hopefully more people chime in and show love for it so they will carry it sooner!

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Yes I was hoping cialabol would come back or we could at least buy bulk pwdr

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know the Banana extract has appeel.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I'm N.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Me too.
Idea :would it be easier to just give you my monthly supp list and have you take the cash directly out of my check.
Seems to work well for my child support. hahahahuuuummmmm.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
It's a specific 95% cucurmin complex offered by BAC..but I think it might be Geronova's line. Anyone know?
It's Sabinsa's patent. Curcumin, Demethoxycurcumin and Bisdemethoxycurcumin but sadly not extracted for Tetrahydrocurcumin(THC). Demeth and Bisdemeth are probably in the 95% Curcumin extract but I don't think they make that much of a difference. An extract standardized for THC would be interesting though.

Also BAC has both Luteolin and banaba extract for those wanting to make their own cialabol though good luck guessing the ratios.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's Sabinsa's patent. Curcumin, Demethoxycurcumin and Bisdemethoxycurcumin but sadly not extracted for Tetrahydrocurcumin(THC). Demeth and Bisdemeth are probably in the 95% Curcumin extract but I don't think they make that much of a difference. An extract standardized for THC would be interesting though.

Also BAC has both Luteolin and banaba extract for those wanting to make their own cialabol though good luck guessing the ratios.

where can i find this Luteolin?? what website?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
beyond-a-century.com has it..it's quite pricey though. Maybe our bivy of supp dealers here can find it cheaper. Hint hint, nudge nudge.

propho

Awards
  • Established
ya figuring out the ratios would pose a problem.. but that's why we have dsade.. he knows all..

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
dsade said in another post he wasnt going too touch this, it was up too sam

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wont touch the USP sponsored stuff.

I already hooked up a source for a 95% curcuminoid extract, but realize that something like this (25 kilo minimum) requires a lot of capital to pick up, with a return of investment of perhaps 2-3 months.

It will reach us, eventually, and I continue to hammer my sources for lower minimums (someday they will understand that selling 10 kilos in order to gain a foothold will yield more benefit than holding out for 25 kilos in 2 months, with nothing in the meantime).

propho

Awards
  • Established
sigh I think i asked you this in chat.. what is circminsosdiowefiosdjnoid

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

propho

Awards
  • Established
sorry haha. didn't feel like spelling ciruminoid

circuminood

circuminoid

errr
curcuminic

curcuminoid

propho

Awards
  • Established
hehehe =P so uhh what is circumininoninoninoid

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wasn curcumininincised when I was a baby...damn mutilation.