Anyone up for some Thanksgiving Turkeysterone?

Page 7 of 8 First ... 5678 Last

1. Why don't you guys parachute with something not ass related, such as fruit roll ups perhaps or maybe some filo dough. You can find both of those products at the same place you find the rolls of Skid B Gone. Skid B Gone, I'm laughing with myself right now.

Filo dough can be found in the frozen section I believe. It's used to make Greek Baklava, etc.....

2. Well the problem is I cant MULTITASK with Fila dough.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
    •   

3. Got me some

4. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    Got me some
    For this reason or do you just make alot of Baklava?

5. Forgive my ignorance fellas, but parachuting?? Huh??

Also, Dsade has the 20% extract arrived yet?
    •   

6. Parachuting=put bulk powder on a sheet of toilet paper and roll it up in a ball put it in your mouth and wash it down with your beverage of choice.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

7. I was airborn in the army, but you guys take it to the next level for sure. Jesus. The funny thing is I may try it.

8. It sure beats putting 10gm of nasty tasting crap in your protein shake and theres not nearly as great a chance of choking and blowing your 9:00 dose of bulks all over the wall.

9. Quote Originally Posted by mmowry
    Parachuting=put bulk powder on a sheet of toilet paper and roll it up in a ball put it in your mouth and wash it down with your beverage of choice.
    Charmin - some parts are edible. Is it best to go with 1 ply or 2 ply? Fragranced or unscented?

10. Hahahaha Well to each their own I guess.Personally I use the cheap 2 ply and separate it so twice the bang for your butt:I mean buck......

11. Quote Originally Posted by mmowry
    Parachuting=put bulk powder on a sheet of toilet paper and roll it up in a ball put it in your mouth and wash it down with your beverage of choice.
    Wash the toilet paper down with it? You serious?

12. Seriously Ive NEVER heard so much whining in my life. Its only paper guys.I guess they just grow men a little tougher up here in the hills.

Boys or girls whichever may apply,think about all the stuff you put into your system do you really know where its been or what it is?( do you think the box boy actually washed his hands before touching your produce?) If people are this squeemish well I guess its true ignorance is bliss.

Are we :good: or :chick: come on!

13. To everyone freaking out about parachuting, you should be using toilet paper that has NOT been used. It's just paper, if the toilet paper freaks you out you could use a tissue

14. Quote Originally Posted by warnerve
    To everyone freaking out about parachuting, you should be using toilet paper that has NOT been used. It's just paper, if the toilet paper freaks you out you could use a tissue
    Ah sonova*****! That would have been nice to know before I took my bulk cissus a little earlier!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

15. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    Ah sonova*****! That would have been nice to know before I took my bulk cissus a little earlier!
    lol...disgusting mental image but quite funny

16. Quote Originally Posted by warnerve
    ...you should be using toilet paper that has NOT been used...
    I think this could be the key point of the entire discussion!

17. It's not gross, I just can't see how you get it down without the paper sticking, or disintegrating?
  18. Unbreakable

These papers are 100 percent natural, are strong, and have a neutral taste. Since 1894 our French cigarette papers have been made from only the finest ingredients; flax, which is a plant derivative, remains the most natural and environmentally friendly luxury fiber and mountain water from the Alps.

Welcome to Zig-Zag's Make Your Own and Roll Your Own Cigarettes Official Web Site

e-z wider
    All my life I've never stopped to worry 'bout a thing,
    Open up and shout it out, an' never try to sing,
    Wondering if I've done it wrong,
    Will this depression last for long, wont you tell me,
    Where have all the good times gone.

19. Quote Originally Posted by B5150
    These papers are 100 percent natural, are strong, and have a neutral taste. Since 1894 our French cigarette papers have been made from only the finest ingredients; flax, which is a plant derivative, remains the most natural and environmentally friendly luxury fiber and mountain water from the Alps.

Welcome to Zig-Zag's Make Your Own and Roll Your Own Cigarettes Official Web Site

e-z wider
    I LOVE the EZ-Widers...they are gentle on my hemorrhoids.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

20. Quote Originally Posted by mmowry
    Seriously Ive NEVER heard so much whining in my life. Its only paper guys.I guess they just grow men a little tougher up here in the hills.

Boys or girls whichever may apply,think about all the stuff you put into your system do you really know where its been or what it is?( do you think the box boy actually washed his hands before touching your produce?) If people are this squeemish well I guess its true ignorance is bliss.

Are we :good: or :chick: come on!
    Hey mmowry...

lol, j/k, just wanted to try that one out once..

21. We need more feedback on dosage and results!!!

22. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    We need more feedback on dosage and results!!!
    yes feedback would be great. I'd like to hear a bit more before I order a bunch of this stuff. Of course I'm waiting for the super Turk to come in...

23. I've been taking my e-bol/turkesterone stack for about 5 days now. I've been dosing it the following:

E-bol - 3 times a day. Once upon waking, once post-workout with shake, and once before bed.

Turkesterone- Once upon waking (1 gram), once post-workout (1 gram), once before bed (1 gram). So i'm dosing both products at the same time.

The strange thing is im already noticing a very pronounced vascularity effect. I woke up this morning and vascularity in the my chest and shoulders were sickly pronounced. I'll keep you updated, and start keeping a log.

Im hoping it will be a potent combination.

24. I tried the parachuting technique today. Actually pretty nice for bulk powerfull and turk.

25. Quote Originally Posted by mmowry
    Havent seen anyone commenting so Ill give the short version of my 10 days on Turk so far.

Supps 1) Turk 1.5gm x3 WO, 1gmX3 NON
    2) Concentrated fish oil 2gmx3
    3) Taurine 2gmx3
    4) AlCar 1gmX3
    5) Beta Carotine 25000iu X1
    6) Now Multi
    7) CEE 3gm X2 WO only
    8) ALA 300mg X3
    9) BCAA 5gm X2 WO only

Routine= Mid to low volume 3way split (3x5 bench,dead,squat) 4x6-8(iso movements)

Diet= Eating 5 meals a day 300-350gm protein multiple sources the rest hasnt changed still eat what I want as to be more objective.

Sofar since starting back Ive noticed the partitioning effects are evident.Where as I should have put on a couple # due to Just starting back,supplementation and increased protein intake.Well Ive actually lost 2# .I take all supps on an empty stomach and Ive used all of them before except the Turk.

When taken more than 20-30 min before food I start to feel hypo so the nutrient shuttling is in effect.Im feeling prolonged muscle fullness and the horrible DOMS Ive learned to live with after a long layoff have been drastically cut down.

EX normally i would be crying the day after ATG squats but I was only tender. I went heavier than anyone should have when just getting back in the swing and I feel no more stiff than I did when in a normal training routine.So so far so good.will post a full review with pictures and stats in a few more weeks.

Anyone else want to comment on their experiences so far?

Well its the end of my 3rd week and all is well!!! My routine and diet are the same.

Observations:

1) Doms are gone just slight feeling of fatigue the day after training: also strained my back on Mon and felt better in 2 days and on Fri I did rack deads with no signs of the earlier strain.Healing and recovery are better than Ive felt on anything legal or other wise.

2) Stamina has increased beyond what I had thought possible : I finished every set while taking large jumps in weight with fuel in the tank.I was forced to do extra sets because it felt like Id done nothing during my workout.Im making better gains on this than any other legal product Ive used.

3) Sleep has been very good and I even remember some of my dreams.And when necessary Im running better on less sleep.

4) Feeling of wellbeing still apparent even when shopping with my wife (now I know thats no placebo effect because I shuold have been screaming LOL)I also am more motivated in my gym not buzzed just focused and enthusiastic.

5) Down 2 more pounds now @226 and noticed a major drop in carb cravings.Ive done no cardio and dont plan to.

6) Still have prolonged muscle fullness with no cramping.

Conclusion :

So far Ive seen no negative sides and the only thing I could hope for that this hasnt done is reduce the GYNO in my left nipple well I guess you cant have everything.

Update with before and after pictures in 3 weeks when Im out of Turk.

26. Great review, MM...amazing results.

27. Thanks I also forgot to mention that this (getting less)chunky guy is starting to get some vascularity.Oh my goodness I do have veins

28. I hear that Turkesterone is actually a prescription drug in Russia?

29. Btw- Dsade have you heard the new Tom Waits cd yet? I heard a couple songs, it seems promising

30. Quote Originally Posted by fbxdan
    Btw- Dsade have you heard the new Tom Waits cd yet? I heard a couple songs, it seems promising
    Not yet....I'll check it out today.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. looking for some "up your mass"
    By JoeySon in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-20-2012, 06:05 PM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-20-2012, 09:17 PM
  3. Anyone hungry for some delicious Oh Yeah! Protein Wafers???
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-19-2007, 04:03 PM
  4. hi. im new. ended up here looking for some answers.
    By Diloret in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-11-2006, 07:36 PM