AX Mass FX?

JonasDavidsson

Awards
When will you get this in stock?i am at the highest 2 weeks away to order my next stack

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Over on the AX forum they said that np should have a presale up pretty soon,the product doesn't come out for another couple of weeks though.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was the one that was hoping NP would get in on a pre-sale and may have spoke a little too soon!

Not sure where they stand for a pre-sale, but it is about 2 weeks away or sooner for the release. I am sure that NP will have some pretty close thereafter.

JonasDavidsson

Awards
thanks,then i will hold my order for 2 more weeks.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We should have it soon

Baptizer

Awards
Good lord, I hope you get this stuff soon! Today is my 30th day on MassFX/Hyperdrol and have had excellent results. Hopefully you get it in while the Xtend sale is going on...would love to buy (2) of MassFX/Hyperdrol/Xtend.

JonasDavidsson

Awards
Good lord, I hope you get this stuff soon! Today is my 30th day on MassFX/Hyperdrol and have had excellent results. Hopefully you get it in while the Xtend sale is going on...would love to buy (2) of MassFX/Hyperdrol/Xtend.
what results have you got?so far?

Baptizer

Awards
what results have you got?so far?
Got a log going on the AX forums, but let me summarize it here (yesterday was day 30 of my log, the last day). I have been, basically, stuck at the same weight and hit a plateau in regards to my reps/sets.

Over 30 days, I was able to put on 3lb of muscle (appears to be mostly muscle) and I was able to increase my bench from 295lb (3 sets of 8) to 300lb (3 sets of 8). Seriously, prior to mass fx/hyperdrol there was NO chance I could do 297lb (3 sets of 6). I hit a plateau in june/july that I just couldn't get over......very very frustrating. In addition to that increase, my other exercises increased a lot as well.

My vascularity was very apparent through the 30 days and the only negative side affect that I experienced were a handful of new pimples. I have done a variety of stacks (ranging from bulk cissus/symmetry, x-factor, etc) but the feeling I had while on Mass Fx/Hyperdrol was unbelievable.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
that is a pretty good summary, baptizer!! :D

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Would you guys like to see it on presale perhaps ;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess that is a no.

Let's all thank Mace for cancelling the presale.

Way to ruin it for everyone, mace

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Smithers...release the hounds.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Word from headquarters is that we are simply waiting them to be capped. So definitely sooner than later!! :D

not trying to sound redundant, but a week or 2. I would guess 2 weeks to be safe. Sorry! :(

But, I am hoping NP will have it up within a week for pre-sale, if possible!!!

Are you planning on stacking it with anything?

JonasDavidsson

Awards
Word from headquarters is that we are simply waiting them to be capped. So definitely sooner than later!! :D

not trying to sound redundant, but a week or 2. I would guess 2 weeks to be safe. Sorry! :(

But, I am hoping NP will have it up within a week for pre-sale, if possible!!!

Are you planning on stacking it with anything?
Jepp,jungle warfare and restore..

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sounds good! Will you make sure to log it in our section?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
THAT IS EVEN BETTER!!!

Because you will be able to tell the difference between the products and the products wiht FX added!! :D

JonasDavidsson

Awards
THAT IS EVEN BETTER!!!

Because you will be able to tell the difference between the products and the products wiht FX added!! :D
Make me a tester then?
send me a bottle and i will start atones.
i allready have the jw and restore.
i have a detailed bulk log at another board (another user name)with jw/restore,and i have the results from a 2 week vlc diet with jw/restore were i lost 4,1% of bf without losing any strenght only eating 1500kcl on workout days and 1000kcl on rest days at a weight at 190lbs.

i have tested supps for 7 years so i have tested alott.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i am working on doing something, not quite that....

but we'll see... ;)

i am interested in seeing your results. but, we just had 30+ testers for the alpha test. we are taking a break from testing, right now....

JonasDavidsson

Awards
i am working on doing something, not quite that....

but we'll see... ;)

i am interested in seeing your results. but, we just had 30+ testers for the alpha test. we are taking a break from testing, right now....
My diet was a huge succes.
Did pr´s in squats and deadlifts.
But my energi was rather low and i was close to faint every time a worked out.(he he)
My body change was extreme under that short time.
To bad that the testings are done.
I cant wait to start the stack but the release of mfx is so far away):

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
not THAT far away.

there will be tests in the future on other NEW products!! We have our own chemist and lab, now, so there will be VERY BIG NEWS coming out of AX in the future!!

pop into our forum section every once and awhile to stay tuned....

i'll remember your name!!! ;)

JonasDavidsson

Awards
not THAT far away.

there will be tests in the future on other NEW products!! We have our own chemist and lab, now, so there will be VERY BIG NEWS coming out of AX in the future!!

pop into our forum section every once and awhile to stay tuned....

i'll remember your name!!! ;)
I am at the ax forum,my user name there is another one,read my logs at bb.com if you want a refference of my supp history.
I would be glad to test out new ax products.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 weeks? You should use our capper...top of the line service.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
macedaddy so for the final formula you added a high potency Nettle extract correct? I'd like to give this stuff a shot in a PCT protocol.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
2 weeks? You should use our capper...top of the line service.
It not really the capping that is the holdup. We are waiting on the Bioperine from Sabinsa. They are very very slow.

But it will be worth the wait. This will be the only product in history so far that gives pro-hormone gains (like all of our testers reported) without being an illegal pro-hormone or unhealthy for your body. Dr.D designed one damn amazing product with Mass FX. (Just wait until you see his next creation :jaw: )

JonasDavidsson

Awards
It not really the capping that is the holdup. We are waiting on the Bioperine from Sabinsa. They are very very slow.

But it will be worth the wait. This will be the only product in history so far that gives pro-hormone gains (like all of our testers reported) without being an illegal pro-hormone or unhealthy for your body. Dr.D designed one damn amazing product with Mass FX. (Just wait until you see his next creation :jaw: )
But it will be in stores in 2 weeks?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
macedaddy so for the final formula you added a high potency Nettle extract correct? I'd like to give this stuff a shot in a post cycle therapy protocol.
Yes nettle was added to for the final product.

This is how it will look:
MASSFX_label.gif

jdev

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking to start a new stack at the beginning of December. should it be out by then?

Also, kind of a random question, does AX follow FDA ingredient listing guidelines?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
lincoln.prtg Nutrition / Health 11
akboom87 General Chat 19
p4pbeast Supplements 62
p4pbeast Supplements 0