NutraPlanet Complete Capping Kit Coming Soon...VERY SOON!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As the title reads, we will be getting the complete capping kits in VERY SOON! Already got the bulk caps (cool white and purple ones!) :cool:

Scales are on the way, and we already have the cap em quicks...VOILA!--Complete Capping Kit!

Will post when we have everything in stock and ready to roll :thumbsup:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're my hero. I have been waiting for this for quite some time!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definately will be like this like a fat kid on a alloween bag.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Very cool. Will the scales be available to buy "standalone"?

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Damn...just ordered a cap-em-quick and 1500 caps from ya....I'll still get the scale prob.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The scales are very high quality, and at a GREAT price. I love working directly with the manufacturer, then passing the savings on to y'all.

Jason Pegg

Jason Pegg

Awards
  • Established
You going to include a tamper with this? Im sure you are, but I didnt see it in the original post.

Jason

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
As the title reads, we will be getting the complete capping kits in VERY SOON! Already got the bulk caps (cool white and purple ones!) :cool:
Will these caps be available for seperate purchase? Can't wait to get one of those new scales, is there anything you can tell us about them? I actually find putting together my own supps and capping relaxing :)

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Will these caps be available for seperate purchase? Can't wait to get one of those new scales, is there anything you can tell us about them? I actually find putting together my own supps and capping relaxing :)
Yes, we will sell the bulk caps separately too...they do look REALLY cool!

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
I already have the tools I need, but I hate the clear caps. Multi-coloured caps now, woot :D

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Will you carry all the sizes...0, 00, 000 et cetera?

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
Those colored caps are a fantastic idea! I love how a lot of the newer supps have the double color! It makes the product seem/feel a lot better, doesnt anyone else think so!

I'm totally pumped about the cap em' quick set you guys are comming out with!! I bought so many powders and now I can finally put them to good use!

I check the site every day for updates! I'm such a junkiee hahah =D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will you carry all the sizes...0, 00, 000 et cetera?
We are starting with the 0 and 00. They dont carry the 000 yet in colors, and I need to check the Capmquick sizes.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
500 gram capacity, LED with backlight, decent sized weighing disc/tray, very convenient size.

All in all a quality machine. We'll have both a 0.1 and a 0.01 accuracy model.

tattoopierced1

woo hoo! I lost my last scale and am in need of a good replacement.

I-Vtec

Awards
are these capping systems your own design, i hate my cap em quick, capping individual caps sucks, id love to be be able to snap a lid and pop all 50 caps at once

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
are these capping systems your own design, i hate my cap em quick, capping individual caps sucks, id love to be be able to snap a lid and pop all 50 caps at once
If you read the 1st post here by Stryder it is the cap em quick capping system.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Awesome. Colored caps. I wont get my supps mixed up with the other stuff anymore.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you want to invest $5k for a mould charge, we do have another design that separates and recloses the capsules automatically.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

It would be a bonus if you did carry the range of refill cap-m-quicks at discounted prices

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OOOOH, good post B. I'm sure everyone who is new to the cap'em game was looking for just such a post for amounts in cap size.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The volumes may be accurate but the weights are not. Depending upon your powder it can range considerably from those numbers.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the heads-up info. Still gives everyone a good estimation though.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the heads-up info. Still gives everyone a good estimation though.
Trust me, it doesn't. Depending on the extract you're dealing with it can vary a LOT in the same way the mg/.25 tsp measure can vary. Best way to do it, start with a set weight of a supplement, cap it and then divide the weight by the amount of caps you end up with.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CDB is right. I have powders that deviate +50% from what they say.

EX: "1"/500mg - actual 200mg 1,4AD

"000"/1370mg - actual ~800mg NAC

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm:think: Alright guy's thanks for the input and the quick clarification. Guess I'll just have to keep a notebook of all the powder/caps I make for a dosage reference.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trust me, it doesn't. Depending on the extract you're dealing with it can vary a LOT in the same way the mg/.25 tsp measure can vary. Best way to do it, start with a set weight of a supplement, cap it and then divide the weight by the amount of caps you end up with.
Maybe another quick reference technique would be to obtain the weight of the empty capsule of choice, fill with powder of choice, weigh again, and obtain thediffrence to determine the amount of product encapsulated. Just thinking outloud.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Maybe another quick reference technique would be to obtain the weight of the empty capsule of choice, fill with powder of choice, weigh again, and obtain thediffrence to determine the amount of product encapsulated. Just thinking outloud.
I think that'd work but you'd have to weight more than one capsule. One might be too lite for the scale and then that error would get multiplied by however many caps you fill. Better to go by the weight of ten or a hundred capsules or use the manufacturer's spec if available.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When the 0.01 caps come in, I will try to post a charted guideline of the powders we have, and the amount for each size (untamped).

Example: I know from experience that a 00 holds 750-800mg of Piracetam.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah, dsade is to the rescue. That would be a cool idea. If worse comes to worse, maybe you could just post the specs for your best selling bulk items.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is getting to the point where they are ALL best selling. :)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well then I guess that just means that you have more work to do.:D If that's possible.:think:

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
When the 0.01 caps come in, I will try to post a charted guideline of the powders we have, and the amount for each size (untamped).

Example: I know from experience that a 00 holds 750-800mg of Piracetam.

That'd be awesome :)

jdev

Awards
  • Established
any idea how much the kit will cost?
I really want to cap my GMS it is so annoying to drink

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Scales should be in by Friday, at the latest. These are much better scales, and very reasonably priced.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Are your current Cap Em Quik items (w/tamper) the complete All-in-One kits, meaning they come with capsules?

Thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No.

The NutraPlanet Complete Capping Kit will come with a bag of NP Brand Capsules, and the cap-m-quik with tamper.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
The NutraPlanet Complete Capping Kit

I do not see this item.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
will do.

Thats my night for feeding too................muhaaaaaa

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What would you all say if we were able to offer a 0.01 accuracy scale for around $50?

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
What would you all say if we were able to offer a 0.01 accuracy scale for around $50?
I would say I will buying one as soon as it and the colored caps are available for purchase :)