Ultimate Mass Stack Review

Gettinpumped

Gettinpumped

Awards
  • Established
Well heres my review guys:
After using this for 14 days now I can say this stuff is pretty good. I've been taking it everyday preworkout and on off days around the same time that I would take it on workout days. I really didnt notice much the 1st week but damn the second week the pumps and strenght were good. I've notice alot more veins popping out even on my chest. I've never seen veins in my chest. Im doing the 5x5 workout and the weights are really starting to get heavy but Im still increasing and settings PR. I think this stack has something to do with it. I've taken lots of creatine and this one would be my best choice especially if the price stays the same. I'll be ordering more when I run out. Oh and Im taking the cee and not the gluconate. So in others dont waste ur money on expensive creatine just get the mass stack guys really worth it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great review...thanks for the support and post. :)

maxfeez

maxfeez

Awards
let me ask youi how do u take it? i used grape gatorade and it masks it somewhat. any recomendations

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pink Lemonade or Orange-Pineapple Crystal Light

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to see a gluconate option (upgrade for $? more) on the mass stack.

I was able to procure a Gaspari Sizeon for 1/3 normal price and have actually been stunned to visably see the difference between it and other creatines I've used. My wife grabbed my forearm the other day and exclaimed in surprise at how hard the muscles felt. I can't believe that there's anything magical in SizeOn and it's stupidly expensive at normal retail.

It may be that some people are just hyper-responders to the gluconate. I appear to be one and would like a cheaper alternative.

I've ordered the Nutraplanet Mass Stack before and would certainly be inclined to do so again if there was a gluconate upgrade option (higher priced of course).

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Didn't dsade mention that you could exchange the cee for gluconate by mentioning it on the comments section during the checkout process? Seem like I read that somewhere..... could be wrong though.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, I did exactly that last week.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'd like to see a gluconate option (upgrade for $? more) on the mass stack.
We'll have an option for the gluconate for the Ultimate MassPump Stack very soon. There will be a drop box allowing you to choose either CEE or Gluconate to make things easier for both parties :)

Gettinpumped

Gettinpumped

Awards
  • Established
Im going to be trying the gluconate next. I responded very well to size on so Im hoping I see some good results with the gluconate. The way Im taking the stack now is I simply put it in my mouth and chase it with water or oj. Not all together but I do the cee drink some water then the arginine drink more water and then cm and drink more water. The taste isnt really bad at all.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Im going to be trying the gluconate next. I responded very well to size on so Im hoping I see some good results with the gluconate. The way Im taking the stack now is I simply put it in my mouth and chase it with water or oj. Not all together but I do the cee drink some water then the arginine drink more water and then cm and drink more water. The taste isnt really bad at all.
You put raw CEE powder in yoru mouth? Yikes!

dr ozz

dr ozz

Awards
I bought the stack 2 week´s ago and added some gluconate. I mixed it all together and take 12 g pre workout on wo-days and in the afternoon nwo-days. Its really good, nice pump, strengt is up, weight is up about 2 Ibs, vascularity is up and so on. I love it and will do another one after a 2 week pause!

Ozz

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wonder what the stack would be like if you threw in some of NP's Glycerol MonoSterate....... ala the Uber Ultimate Mass Pump stack perhaps.

I may give this a go some time in the future with the gluconate. Does say 3,3,3,3 pwo seem like a good dosing protocol for this stack?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No, pre. There's no point in taking AEE, CM, or GMS post workout.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
BTW, was there a suggested servings guide with this? I can figure it out myself but math is hard.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The problem is if we get into suggested servings too much, then we have to put that on the label, which adds cost big time.

Dosages can be fleshed out by searches and discussions.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My bad, my abbreviation was meant pwo for pre-work out.

Gettinpumped

Gettinpumped

Awards
  • Established
I weighed myself today and Im up 4 pounds but my wife and people at work say I look like Im losing weight. I have been eating a lot cleaner and my waist seems to be going down so those 4 pounds Im up must be a good thing. I dont feel or look bloated at all. :bb2:

frizzlerock

frizzlerock

Awards
  • Established
so at regular dosing how long should 1 order of the stack last?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It should last a little over a month

Gettinpumped

Gettinpumped

Awards
  • Established
Just got back from the gym and all I can is wow. I had one of the best workouts so far on the 5x5 routine. Strenght was way up and damn my arms and chest were pumped like crazy. Just check my log and look at how the weights are just getting easier for me.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got back from the gym and all I can is wow. I had one of the best workouts so far on the 5x5 routine. Strenght was way up and damn my arms and chest were pumped like crazy. Just check my log and look at how the weights are just getting easier for me.
I just finished an arm workout after (finally) incorporating this stack. insane...veins popping out of my triceps.

jdev

Awards
  • Established
I think sizeON is good because it uses GMS in it, not that Creatine Gluconate is some crazy good form of creatine.

BTW, how fine is NPs GMS?
I got it from CNW when NP didn't have it but it was pretty much flakes not powder.

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
I've gotten to the point where I shouldn't take it for shoulder days. Every other day is fine, painfull but fine. Shoulders is tooo much pump to take....but i did say shouldn't;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shouldn't doesn't mean WON'T, eh?

I love seeing the veins popping out of my chest/shoulders

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Let's get some of these reviews on the site guys!

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Quick question for Dsade... Would taking AEE with Gatorade or any other drink containing 34-40 grams of sugar cause inferior absorbtion of the AEE? Just curious I remember reading aminos are best assimilated solo (on empty stomach)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think the empty stomach recommendation applies to things like gatorade, but solid food.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Return Of the Living Dead!!!!

FOXX450

Awards
im finishing up my bottle of StackAbol i have 5 days left and i dont have the entire 4 bottle stack. i went fron 195lbs to 215 with this bottle of stackAbol and i love it.... i was wondering what to take next either WinAbol, XAbol, or SterolAbol? or do i do A pct???? and if i do need to do a PCT next, what one ????? i didnt have the money to buy the whole thing all at once so in going step by step... thanks for your help