Arachidonic Acid - AnabolicMinds.com

Arachidonic Acid

  1. soj
    New Member
    soj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    113

    Reputation

    Arachidonic Acid


    are there any plans to cary Arachidonic Acid in generic form?

  2. Registered User
    Ziricote's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,430
    Rep Power
    1387

    Reputation

    Don't Molecular Nutrition have the rights on it? (not sure about it but I remember it being said before somewhere...)
  3. Senior Member
    warnerve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,941
    Rep Power
    1092

    Reputation

    Yep, patented or something along those lines. You might get away with it, but I don't think Sam would do that, he is a stand up guy
    •   
       

  4. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,962
    Rep Power
    2804

    Reputation

    I respect the hard work and effort Bill L. put into this compound. The premise of their entire business hinges on this one product...despite the negative criticsm, they have worked hard to promote and market AA and now they are beginning to truly see the fruits of their hard labor. I wish them the best...however, I would love to work with them on doing something with this...(hint, hint Bill)
  5. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,349
    Rep Power
    770814

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Bill and I clashed several times about this...but in the end, I respect his work and we will not carry this without his consent.

    That saying, I have emailed him about this and received no reply. Feel free to mention it to him.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  6. New Member
    mwdonald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    122

    Reputation

    I might be mistaken, but I thought I'd ask doesn't Gaspari's new Halodrol Liquigels contain Arachidonic Acid:

    serving size: 1 cap
    60 servings
    480mg:
    Arachidonic Acid, 5a-etioallocholanetrione, DHEA, 20-hydroxyecdysterone, -(-)3,4-divanillytetrahydrofuran
  7. Registered User
    rippedforce63's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    601
    Rep Power
    454

    Reputation

    Gaspari and Mn have a liscensing agreement.
  8. Registered User
    Aeternitatis's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,664
    Rep Power
    962

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Bill and I clashed several times about this...but in the end, I respect his work and we will not carry this without his consent.

    That saying, I have emailed him about this and received no reply. Feel free to mention it to him.
    Heh, I'm lucky if I get to talk with him maybe once per month. This time of year he's usually insanely busy working on updating Anabolics (the book).

    So, if Nutraplanet has some ideas or wants to work on something, go ahead and let me know. I'll pass ideas on to Catherine who passes them on to Bill.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
  9. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,349
    Rep Power
    770814

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis
    Heh, I'm lucky if I get to talk with him maybe once per month. This time of year he's usually insanely busy working on updating Anabolics (the book).

    So, if Nutraplanet has some ideas or wants to work on something, go ahead and let me know. I'll pass ideas on to Catherine who passes them on to Bill.
    I definitely will...thanks for the attention to detail.

    Good to see the company reps covering all the bases. I'll shoot you a PM this week.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  10. Senior Member
    GuyverX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,045
    Rep Power
    1776

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis
    Heh, I'm lucky if I get to talk with him maybe once per month. This time of year he's usually insanely busy working on updating Anabolics (the book).

    So, if Nutraplanet has some ideas or wants to work on something, go ahead and let me know. I'll pass ideas on to Catherine who passes them on to Bill.
    Aeternitatis -- could you send a little suggestion to Mr. Lllewellyn(sp).
    I stacked his X-Factor with Syntrax Ecdy(--- after I read the licensing issue situation I bought X-Factor because I'd bought the Synreax version first -- sorta like donating to Linux organizations) Anyway its an awesome stack.

    Would you ask him if he would consider or is it cost effective for him to develop an ecdy supp? I doubt it given the readng I've done... but it doesnt hurt to ask, lolz.

    I would stack with thermolife's ebol(their stuff is good too) but I prefer my supps without extras ... and their present ecdysten isnt cost effective for my purposes and the dosage.

    thumbs up for X-factor ... I get good deep restful sleep, wonderful calmness of mood and great strength gains
  11. Board Sponsor
    mmowry's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    43
    Posts
    2,213
    Rep Power
    1599

    Reputation

    GuyverX NutraPlanet is selling bulk Turkesterone 2% for $20x75gm. 4gm should give the equivalent the 80mg serving in Ebol less the other stuff.


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  12. Senior Member
    GuyverX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,045
    Rep Power
    1776

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mmowry
    GuyverX NutraPlanet is selling bulk Turkesterone 2% for $20x75gm. 4gm should give the equivalent the 80mg serving in Ebol less the other stuff.

    seriously...thank you very much for the information.
    Iwas at the nutraplanet site the other day thinking of getting some of the bulk cissus.... didnt think to look for turk.... thats wonderful....
    hehe ... I am going to make a mean little stack....
    thanks again Mmowry
  13. Board Sponsor
    mmowry's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    43
    Posts
    2,213
    Rep Power
    1599

    Reputation

    Glad I could help.


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  14. Registered User
    Aeternitatis's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,664
    Rep Power
    962

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyverX
    Aeternitatis -- could you send a little suggestion to Mr. Lllewellyn(sp).
    I stacked his X-Factor with Syntrax Ecdy(--- after I read the licensing issue situation I bought X-Factor because I'd bought the Synreax version first -- sorta like donating to Linux organizations) Anyway its an awesome stack.

    Would you ask him if he would consider or is it cost effective for him to develop an ecdy supp? I doubt it given the readng I've done... but it doesnt hurt to ask, lolz.

    I would stack with thermolife's ebol(their stuff is good too) but I prefer my supps without extras ... and their present ecdysten isnt cost effective for my purposes and the dosage.

    thumbs up for X-factor ... I get good deep restful sleep, wonderful calmness of mood and great strength gains
    Dude! That is great news. I'm glad XF has worked out so well for you! That's how it should be for everyone.

    Ecdy and XF definitely stack well. I know from experience that Anagen and XF are pretty good together... but I had to use a lower dose of Anagen (2 caps) cause too much rhodiola turns me into an insomniac.

    But I'll pass your suggestion on. Just know that we do have some new stuff coming out (sshhh) and we fully intend to continue the legacy of ultra high quality and mega results that has been started with X-factor. All of our new products are going to have an incredible amount of scentific backing thanks to the hard work of Phosphate bond, Molecular Nutrition's very own and quite talented MD...
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
  15. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,349
    Rep Power
    770814

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis
    thanks to the hard work of Phosphate bond, Molecular Nutrition's very own and quite talented MD...
    Muscular Developer? Molecular Designer? Mental Divurgent?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  16. Registered User
    Aeternitatis's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,664
    Rep Power
    962

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Muscular Developer? Molecular Designer? Mental Divurgent?
    If only it were that prestigous. No, he's only a lowly doctor.

    (now that I think about it though, he may just be a mental divergent)
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
  17. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,349
    Rep Power
    770814

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis
    If only it were that prestigous. No, he's only a lowly doctor.

    (now that I think about it though, he may just be a mental divergent)
    If he talked you into playing doctor, I would say so.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  18. Registered User
    Aeternitatis's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,664
    Rep Power
    962

    Reputation

    He didn't have to talk me into it...
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
  19. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,349
    Rep Power
    770814

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis
    He didn't have to talk me into it...
    Shocking!!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  20. Registered User
    Aeternitatis's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,664
    Rep Power
    962

    Reputation

    Being a part of the Molecular Nutrition world has changed my life. I've seen the light. Won't you join us? Seeing as how your name is dsade, I imagine you'd have A LOT to contribute to our *research*.




    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Arachidonic Acid and Cancer. (X-Factor)
    By Bigfishy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10-30-2007, 12:15 AM
  2. arachidonic acid Question
    By adidamps2 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-06-2007, 10:20 PM
  3. Arachidic Acid vs. Arachidonic Acid?
    By Beige in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-06-2007, 12:56 PM
  4. Concerning question about arachidonic acid?
    By mdts in forum Molecular Nutrition
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-02-2006, 04:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in