Introducing NutraPlanet Healthy Cookie Mix!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now that would be a novel idea dsade and stryder! You guys gotta put this together, you will be rich, and even better off if you can provide accurate nutrition labels. And when you do make it, be sure to send me the first sample batch to try it out! What does everyone think, should they do this? :bruce3:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
:cheers: ;)

Rhyalus

Rhyalus

Awards
  • Established
I would purchase such a product on a regular basis.

R

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now that would be a novel idea dsade and stryder! You guys gotta put this together, you will be rich, and even better off if you can provide accurate nutrition labels. And when you do make it, be sure to send me the first sample batch to try it out! What does everyone think, should they do this? :bruce3:
This looks to be promising. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/638672-post19.html

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
The AI cookie mix was good...the only problem was too many chocolate chips.

If it was the same but with about 1/3 as many chips, that would be excellent!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That would be much better, or they could sell the mix and the chips seperate that way you can add your own.

Jdub

Awards
its really going down! Your making some!

YEEEIPPPEEEE

Jdub

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nutraplanet will you marry me? You guys are the absolute best there is period!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One flavor is so boring.

And why limit it to just cookies?

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
That kicks Arse!! I've got enough AI mix to make about 3 cookies and I'm trying to make it last, now I see a ray of hope I may just have to gobble those down tonight. But if you have decieved us I will be very sad indeed!
(Basso sits on edge of seat repeatedly hitting refresh on NP site, dam still no cookies!)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Give me some time to finalize formula and get some packaging...umm, theoretically that is.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Basso stops hitting refreash key....maybe one more time...ok I'll be patient, so theoretically are we talking 1, 2, 6 months?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Give me 2-3 weeks....I work quickly.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Sweet, no wonder you work so quick, it seems you never sleep!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Somebody poke Sam in the stomach and see if he goes "hee-hee".

Rhyalus

Rhyalus

Awards
  • Established
The amount of chocolate chips in the mix is a matter of personal opinion. If one could trust the nutrient label, and understand the grams of fiber, sugar alcohols, etc., then I actually wanted the large # of chips. That cookie mix, recently discontinued, did not taste very good without the chips!!!!

R

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed, very plain, but it did tatse good with a tad bit less chips, thats why I say just add in your chips yourself. I found a nice little balance.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
OMG don't start this sh*t again! The cookies were fine, and to complain about to many chips is like complaining about having to much money. If you think nutrition labels are dead-on accurate you have been greatly decieved, this whole deal was BS, I don't blame Crowler for stopping production due to a bunch of little whiners worrying about getting to much chocolate. Lets take a lesson from all this and maybe step back from your analness and just accept something for what it is.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rhyalus

Rhyalus

Awards
  • Established
For the record, I never complained about the chips.

All I asked about was the # of grams of fiber... I thought that this was a fair question.

R

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Sorry about that outburst, I'm still pissed that AI had to stop producing their mix over this piddly crap. Some of those things would be nice to know but in the end "who cares" I use the cookies as a cheat, if your trying to incorporate them into your diet you've probably got bigger issues.
BTW I wasn't directing my comments at anyone in particular, there were numerous people asking all kinds of questions about chips, fiber, etc etc. I was just eating them!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So you are saying the # of grams of fat in one Basso changes daily??

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Not sure what your asking, but personnally when I eat something sweet it makes me want to eat more sweet stuff, so I use cookies for those days when I'm about to go for a candy bar or a box of Chocolate chip cookies! I guess you could incorporate these, I just wouldn't, I'm probably the one with issues!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just an awkwardly phrased joke.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:rofl: That's okay, I got it and thought it was funny. :rofl:
So you are saying the # of grams of fat in one Basso changes daily??

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This morning? Where are you?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Republic of Korea?

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Not sure what your asking, but personnally when I eat something sweet it makes me want to eat more sweet stuff, so I use cookies for those days when I'm about to go for a candy bar or a box of Chocolate chip cookies! I guess you could incorporate these, I just wouldn't, I'm probably the one with issues!
Exactly. Even though it isnt the healthiest of foods, it is an excellent ALTERNATIVE to much worse snacks. I still have a few pounds left but honestly I don't crave sweets much and I am very strict with my diet so I don't use them much anyway.