High Potency Bulk Muira Puama--IN STOCK!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor

A pallet should be good for the pate
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

2. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Was that suppose to be a oral or topical product?
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

3. Gold Member

I'm glad you guys are carrying all of these good herbs. My wife threw out my Muira Puama/Grain alcohol blend I put together. She probably did me a favor. One of my Olive Oil mixtures in the fridge went missing as well Can't wait to try the MP. I'll keep it locked in the garage this time.

Edit:Why can't I get on the website?
    •   

4. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    I'm especially interested in anyone that notices hair growth. I had been considering this as part of the baldness supplement we were designing at Avant Labs.

Funny you state that, I got that complaint alot from the orginal formula..hmm, interesting.
  5. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs
    Funny you state that, I got that complaint alot from the orginal formula..hmm, interesting.
    How is this funny?
  6. Registered User

I'm especially interested in anyone that notices hair growth. I had been considering this as part of the baldness supplement we were designing at Avant Labs.
    Hey D,
    What other products would be added. Looking to prevent some genetic hairloss as well. My Grandfather on my moms side started balding in his 20's
  7. Registered User

so this is more of a overall health type product, any benefits int eh gym?
  8. Guest

How is this funny?
    Not funny as in LOL, but funny as in I had no clue it worked for hair loss. Funny in a good way as in your onto something. Interesting since it was reported by my customers as a side effect.

take care
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

Great I can just picture it now.Take off the shirt to show the wife my sculptured physique and all she can do is laugh and pass me the hot wax.Get to it monkey boy.
  10. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor

And this is different from right now how?
  11. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reviews? Reviews? Reviews? Ok..do I hear a bid on plain views? What's the news, dudes?
    2nd this.... I know some people are taking this stuff(it's one of NP's bestseller), I want some compare and contrast damit!!!!:bruce1:

12. Registered User

Could I expect similar effect with this as with Powerfull? I would definitely buy Powerfull but I bet customs will seize it because of unknown ingredient.
  13. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Yeah, post up already on the Muira! I'm gonna order and start taking it, along with pght, cissus, and of course the mass stack.

Actually, I'm going to start the pghT this week, then in the middle of next month start the muira and cissus.

The 'fix my joints and grow me some hair' stack.
  14. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reviews? Reviews? Reviews? Ok..do I hear a bid on plain views? What's the news, dudes?
    Come on dude's reps to someone who post a review on NP's site.

15. Registered User

Ok guys I will do what I can. Been on it for over a week. Heres the deal. I tried the original Powerfull and enjoyed it a lot. Great sleep, increased libido, and great workouts with heavier weight. I bumped up to the new version, and had similar results, but I kept having extremely vivid nightmares. The sleep was as good as it was with the original, just a lot scarier.
    Now, the bulk MP is great. I have been taking about 4 grams a day and have been experiencing very similar results to the original. I have to say the strength increases aren't quite as drastic but that is to be expected, but my libido and sleep are right up there with what I was getting on the original. Also my mood has been quit great. Give it a try, for the price, you wont be disapointed.
  16. Registered User

Oh and I am up 3 pounds Thought that was pretty interesting.
  17. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Great!!!^^^
  18. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Ah, there now see guys that's not so bad. Thanks John.

19. djl
    Stats
    6'2"  263 lbs.

How long do you run it for? How long of a break before you run it again?

Quote Originally Posted by johnfaceman
    Ok guys I will do what I can. Been on it for over a week. Heres the deal. I tried the original Powerfull and enjoyed it a lot. Great sleep, increased libido, and great workouts with heavier weight. I bumped up to the new version, and had similar results, but I kept having extremely vivid nightmares. The sleep was as good as it was with the original, just a lot scarier.
    Now, the bulk MP is great. I have been taking about 4 grams a day and have been experiencing very similar results to the original. I have to say the strength increases aren't quite as drastic but that is to be expected, but my libido and sleep are right up there with what I was getting on the original. Also my mood has been quit great. Give it a try, for the price, you wont be disapointed.
  20. Registered User

Original run was just over a month, then a month break. Second run was 3 weeks, with a month off. The bulk run has been just over a week.
  21. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns
    Ah, there now see guys that's not so bad. Thanks John.
    Its the least I could do. Glad it is a help. Great job Stryder and Dsade. I will be adding the actual bulk Powerfull in a few weeks. I am holding out hope that USP will come through with that Yellow Gold and Cialabol I was promised or else I would pick that up as well.
  22. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.

Well I got my first order from NP in 2 business days!! awesome job. Just to update & review the MP I love it.Its been a staple of mine for a few months.Not so much for anabolic reasons as I use it for normalizing mood (works well for keeping stress leveled out) it also works well for my lower back pain. I take 3/4 gr/day and feel great no slumps in energy and the libido is doing great.Very pleased thanks.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  23. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by mmowry
    Well I got my first order from NP in 2 business days!! awesome job. Just to update & review the MP I love it.Its been a staple of mine for a few months.Not so much for anabolic reasons as I use it for normalizing mood (works well for keeping stress leveled out) it also works well for my lower back pain. I take 3/4 gr/day and feel great no slumps in energy and the libido is doing great.Very pleased thanks.
    Tell me more about helping with your back pain...I have a horrible back.
  24. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.

Yeah I have chronic back pain from a childhood accident 20 yrs ago.Lower back pinching its not debilitating its just super annoying.I believe that the analgesic properties along with anti inflamatory action of the MP is whats keep this at bay.I have a clicking that happens when doing situps hanging leg raises and such.
    When taking the MP within a week my symptoms drop to almost nothing.My chiro has fixed me numerous times and it just never gets RIGHT.So Ill be using Mp until I run across something that not only helps with my back but makes me better looking and smarter too.(well I dont drink anymore so I maybe stuck on MP for quite awhile)
    So whats the nature of your problem?

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  25. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor

I have blown out discs from my time in the Army, and 2 bad car accidents.

Mostly lifting from the ground and any type of bending. Somewhere mid range, the nerve signal is broken and everything gives out.
  26. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.

My sympathy to ya.I can still do the big 3 but at times it more miserable to just stand than to pull 500 from the ground go figure.
    I never have had an mri or anything because I know that theres little they can do and well surgery to me is a LAST RESORT option.
    My brother has degenerative discs which were aggravated when he became pinned under equiptment in the deep mine and I hope you dont have near the pain he does.When percacet quit working things are really bad.I wish you the best.

27. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor

Self-control...as long as the pain is steady, you learn to compartmentalize it.
  28. Registered User

so, i've tried this for the last three days... i really like the taste of this one. kinda reminds me of a nutmeg flavor. wondering if i can take this in the afternoon to cut down on some powerfull, or if i should use it with symmetry in a month when i get off powerfull for a little bit. any thoughts?
  29. Club Myth CEO
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.

bump for above
  30. Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by protomike
    so, i've tried this for the last three days... i really like the taste of this one. kinda reminds me of a nutmeg flavor. wondering if i can take this in the afternoon to cut down on some powerfull, or if i should use it with symmetry in a month when i get off powerfull for a little bit. any thoughts?
    I would add it in to cut down your Powerfull dose. How long have you been taking Powerfull? It's a good idea with herbal extracts to cycle them so your body doesn't get used to their actions. Take it until you end the Powerfull and then take a month off from it. I notice this when taking bulk Maca. A much better result when I come back to it fresh.
  31. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Mach .78
    I would add it in to cut down your Powerfull dose. How long have you been taking Powerfull? It's a good idea with herbal extracts to cycle them so your body doesn't get used to their actions. Take it until you end the Powerfull and then take a month off from it. I notice this when taking bulk Maca. A much better result when I come back to it fresh.
    i started powerfull on nov 1, which was after my thirty days of testing yellow gold was up... so i've been on for about twenty days at this point. i was thinking of running my current stack(powerfull, cee, gms, camph, yg/ap, and cissus) untill end of dec then switching things up a little. i am thinkin about grabbing some turk, since i think i can swing the money this week, and was looking into some maca for its adaptogen properties.

my next "stack" would be symmetry, anagen, creatine gluconate, and cialabol... all of which i have laying around my house just waiting to be used. i might pick up some nettle root to play with, but all depends since i'll be a poor college student at that time.

mach im really sorry for not telling you sooner, but all the guys in love seed wanted me to say hi. rick told me to send you to thier webpage and have you send them an email. The Official Love Seed Mama Jump Web Site
  32. Gold Member

Oh cool. Yea I've seen their website. I'll e-mail them here soon, thanks Mike.
    Last edited by Mach .78; 11-30-2006 at 06:04 AM.
  33. Registered User

sending mail now
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bulk Cissus Now in Stock!!!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-30-2006, 09:49 AM
  2. Bulk HMB Powder In Stock
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-12-2005, 08:19 PM