High Potency Bulk Muira Puama--IN STOCK!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Reviews? Reviews? Reviews? Ok..do I hear a bid on plain views? What's the news, dudes?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

2. I was dosing 800mg 4 times per day for 4 days and felt the effects from the first dose. An increase in libido, sexual desire along with slightly increased aggression and a little muscle fullness. I ceased a day ago because I started an E-Bol log. Definitely looking forward to starting again in 30days though. Plans are to stack it with Activate then. I would love to see a high % Avena Sativa (like that of USPLabs DNA) come available because I think it would be the ultimate "bedroom stack" along with Activate and Muira Puama.
    •   

3. We used to carry a really good Avena at BN.

I still have the contact name. Thanks for the feedback, looks great.

Good luck with the ebol.

4. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    We used to carry a really good Avena at BN.

I still have the contact name. Thanks for the feedback, looks great.

Good luck with the ebol.
    I know because I've taken it before and loved the effects.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen
    I know because I've taken it before and loved the effects.
    Did you follow me over here from BN?

•   

6. I really enjoy using Avena with MACA and fenugreek for these types of situations

7. what are the benfits of taking this

8. VIA NP's web site:

Muira Puama has long been used by the indigenous peoples for various purposes such as:

* erectile dysfunction and impotency
    * as a male aphrodisiac and libido promoter
    * as a tonic (tones, balances, strengthens) for males
    * hair loss and balding.
    * central nervous system tonic (tones, balances, strengthens) and antidepressant
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

9. I'm especially interested in anyone that notices hair growth. I had been considering this as part of the baldness supplement we were designing at Avant Labs.

10. If it grows hair, I'll buy a ****ing pallet!

11. A pallet should be good for the pate

12. Was that suppose to be a oral or topical product?

13. I'm glad you guys are carrying all of these good herbs. My wife threw out my Muira Puama/Grain alcohol blend I put together. She probably did me a favor. One of my Olive Oil mixtures in the fridge went missing as well Can't wait to try the MP. I'll keep it locked in the garage this time.

Edit:Why can't I get on the website?
  14. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    I'm especially interested in anyone that notices hair growth. I had been considering this as part of the baldness supplement we were designing at Avant Labs.

Funny you state that, I got that complaint alot from the orginal formula..hmm, interesting.

15. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs
    Funny you state that, I got that complaint alot from the orginal formula..hmm, interesting.
    How is this funny?

16. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    I'm especially interested in anyone that notices hair growth. I had been considering this as part of the baldness supplement we were designing at Avant Labs.
    Hey D,
    What other products would be added. Looking to prevent some genetic hairloss as well. My Grandfather on my moms side started balding in his 20's

17. so this is more of a overall health type product, any benefits int eh gym?
  18. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    How is this funny?
    Not funny as in LOL, but funny as in I had no clue it worked for hair loss. Funny in a good way as in your onto something. Interesting since it was reported by my customers as a side effect.

take care

19. Great I can just picture it now.Take off the shirt to show the wife my sculptured physique and all she can do is laugh and pass me the hot wax.Get to it monkey boy.

20. And this is different from right now how?

21. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Reviews? Reviews? Reviews? Ok..do I hear a bid on plain views? What's the news, dudes?
    2nd this.... I know some people are taking this stuff(it's one of NP's bestseller), I want some compare and contrast damit!!!!:bruce1:

22. Could I expect similar effect with this as with Powerfull? I would definitely buy Powerfull but I bet customs will seize it because of unknown ingredient.

23. Yeah, post up already on the Muira! I'm gonna order and start taking it, along with pght, cissus, and of course the mass stack.

Actually, I'm going to start the pghT this week, then in the middle of next month start the muira and cissus.

The 'fix my joints and grow me some hair' stack.

24. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Reviews? Reviews? Reviews? Ok..do I hear a bid on plain views? What's the news, dudes?
    Come on dude's reps to someone who post a review on NP's site.

25. Ok guys I will do what I can. Been on it for over a week. Heres the deal. I tried the original Powerfull and enjoyed it a lot. Great sleep, increased libido, and great workouts with heavier weight. I bumped up to the new version, and had similar results, but I kept having extremely vivid nightmares. The sleep was as good as it was with the original, just a lot scarier.
    Now, the bulk MP is great. I have been taking about 4 grams a day and have been experiencing very similar results to the original. I have to say the strength increases aren't quite as drastic but that is to be expected, but my libido and sleep are right up there with what I was getting on the original. Also my mood has been quit great. Give it a try, for the price, you wont be disapointed.

26. Oh and I am up 3 pounds Thought that was pretty interesting.

27. Great!!!^^^

28. Ah, there now see guys that's not so bad. Thanks John.

29. How long do you run it for? How long of a break before you run it again?

Quote Originally Posted by johnfaceman
    Ok guys I will do what I can. Been on it for over a week. Heres the deal. I tried the original Powerfull and enjoyed it a lot. Great sleep, increased libido, and great workouts with heavier weight. I bumped up to the new version, and had similar results, but I kept having extremely vivid nightmares. The sleep was as good as it was with the original, just a lot scarier.
    Now, the bulk MP is great. I have been taking about 4 grams a day and have been experiencing very similar results to the original. I have to say the strength increases aren't quite as drastic but that is to be expected, but my libido and sleep are right up there with what I was getting on the original. Also my mood has been quit great. Give it a try, for the price, you wont be disapointed.

30. Original run was just over a month, then a month break. Second run was 3 weeks, with a month off. The bulk run has been just over a week.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bulk Cissus Now in Stock!!!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-30-2006, 11:49 AM
  2. Bulk HMB Powder In Stock
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-12-2005, 10:19 PM