Penetrate

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
How many ML's per pump? Cant seem to find that info.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
0.5 ml per pump

Oops...posted it up on the description page now :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
is penetrate ok to mix 6oxo and yohimbine powder in?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The carrier would work for 6-oxo, but remember it is meant to be localized delivery - not systemic.

It is not meant to carry YHCl at all.

W

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
The carrier would work for 6-oxo, but remember it is meant to be localized delivery - not systemic.

It is not meant to carry YHCl at all.
Penetrate is meant to be localized?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My mistake. I had made a cursory look at it and thought it was the Avant Localized carrier.

Either way, it is not meant to deliver hydrophyllic actives, such as YHCl...but any hormones, as well as 7-OXO DHEA couldc be used.

W

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
My mistake. I had made a cursory look at it and thought it was the Avant Localized carrier.

Either way, it is not meant to deliver hydrophyllic actives, such as YHCl...but any hormones, as well as 7-OXO DHEA couldc be used.
Thanks for the help, just wanted to clarify as I am starting penetrate with 4ad tomorrow. Keep up the good work dsade and hope all is well with your ailment

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the help, just wanted to clarify as I am starting penetrate with 4ad tomorrow. Keep up the good work dsade and hope all is well with your ailment
Thanks much...I'm trying to talk Sam into marketing this infection. My right arm is edging towards 19 inches, even while my healthy left arm is only 17.5 :-(

I had not realized how common it is that people actually get SICKER in the hospital. Go figure.

Keep watching for the names "Avant Labs" and "Nutraplanet" in the same sentence...hint hint.

W

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Thanks much...I'm trying to talk Sam into marketing this infection. My right arm is edging towards 19 inches, even while my healthy left arm is only 17.5 :-(

I had not realized how common it is that people actually get SICKER in the hospital. Go figure.

Keep watching for the names "Avant Labs" and "Nutraplanet" in the same sentence...hint hint.
Well they can't heal you too quickly in the hospital...it's bad for business. Def looking forward to anything with Avant, any chance it might by synthesize related? Also, I mentioned this in the other thread about powder requests but I think my post got forgotten with the other ones, would you consider doing a combo similar to jungle warfare/hyperdrol? Like maybe anti-e/divanil/forskolin/cortisol suppression? I think if you sold this at a good price with proven dosages it'd be a huge hit.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well they can't heal you too quickly in the hospital...it's bad for business. Def looking forward to anything with Avant, any chance it might by synthesize related? Also, I mentioned this in the other thread about powder requests but I think my post got forgotten with the other ones, would you consider doing a combo similar to jungle warfare/hyperdrol? Like maybe anti-e/divanil/forskolin/cortisol suppression? I think if you sold this at a good price with proven dosages it'd be a huge hit.

Interesting idea. We can definitely put together a post cycle combo...especially since there is a buzz abounding about a new compoun stronger than Superdrol/pheraplex, and with less side effects (especially lethargy)

If my source for info is correct, we should ALL find out in 3-4 weeks.
That's too bad, too, coming i:bb2: n on winter bulk and all.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Can you tell that we've been busy ;)

Lots of cool things in the works...my man's going non stop even with one gimp arm and it hasn't slowed him down one bit...well, maybe just his typing skills :D

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
dsade, so penetrate would be good for somethin like b-androstenetriol aswell?

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting idea. We can definitely put together a post cycle combo...especially since there is a buzz abounding about a new compoun stronger than Superdrol/pheraplex, and with less side effects (especially lethargy)

If my source for info is correct, we should ALL find out in 3-4 weeks.
That's too bad, too, coming i:bb2: n on winter bulk and all.
Can you tell me where to find some of this buzz w/o source posting? If not, I can wait...Back to Protomike's question.

W

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Can you tell me where to find some of this buzz w/o source posting? If not, I can wait...Back to Protomike's question.
On the Mind and Muscle forums under the brand Recomp. Not much info last I looked. Sorry if this isn't allowed, not sure, it doesn't say where to get it yet or anything like that.

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Warnerve...and so as not to jack the thread...bump to protomike's question:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Correct. Penetrate should work well as a carrier for b-androstenetriol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
dsade

ok if i were to buy the avant lab fat burner that has yhcl in it could i add the 6oxo powder to it, you see where i am going i want yhcl 6oxo and maybe 7oxo dhea all in 1 transdermal; is this possible? thanks in advance

H

h968042

Awards
Warnerve - How are you dosing your 4ad? I'm interested in doing this myself.

Thanks!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok if i were to buy the avant lab fat burner that has yhcl in it could i add the 6oxo powder to it, you see where i am going i want yhcl 6oxo and maybe 7oxo dhea all in 1 transdermal; is this possible? thanks in advance
I see where you are going, but the inherent properties of each carrier work with either hydrophillic actives (like YHCl) or lipophillic actives (like trione and 7-OXO DHEA).

It's just not effective to try to put a lipophillic active into the hydro. Avant carrier, like lipoderm.

Now, Lipoderm Ultra DOES have some ability to transport both hydrophillic and lipophillic actives, but the formula is pretty much saturated as it is.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
someone should erase all the threads that say that penetrate was 2ml a pump [the older ones] because it could realy mess up your cycle ---LIKE IT DID MINE!******:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :rasp: :rasp: :frustrate :rant: :dump:
stryder
---- Dunedain Ranger ---- Lord of NutraPlanet!
Board Sponsor

Total Points: 505.00
Donate

Quote:
Originally Posted by natedogg
Dosing for the gels is as follows: take grams times 1000 to get the total milligrams. So lets say you have 15 total grams, or 15,000 milligrams, Divide 15,000 by the number of milliliters of liquid, which is 240. This gives you 62.5mg of powder per ml of liquid, and each pump is 2ml or about 125mg of powder.

Couldn't have said it better myself

W

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Warnerve - How are you dosing your 4ad? I'm interested in doing this myself.

Thanks!
Comes out to approximately 450 mg a day split into two doses for 8 weeks. Stacking with methyldrol and finigenx

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
stryder

Total Points: 505.00
Donate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jminis
Your too kind for doing the math for him

What can I say, that's just the kind of guy I am ...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.50
jminis,

I would love if you could post the formula for figuring that out so that next time I can do it myself. What I couldn't figure out is the volume of each spray.

Mr.50

Here's the formula: Take the total amount of powder, divided by total volume, multiply by serving volume...
15000 (15 grams) / 240 (total volume: 8 oz = 240 ml) = 62.5[mg] x 2 (2 ml per pump) = 125 mg

Thanks to jminis for taking the time to measure out the total volume and serving volume------:blink: --MAYBE I COULD GET GOOD FAITH CREDIT FROM NP?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FYI

You need to remember to add the volume of the powder too.

240ml penetrate
+15g powder*
255ml total volume

15g/255ml = 58.8/ml x 2 = 117.6

* approx volume 1ml/1g