NP Workout Clothing/Accessories

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. you should definately experiment with different graphic designs too, try not to use the standard logo for everything, change the lettering get someone to create new graphics and you guys would be stealing all the customers! Maybe in the future? I like the free t-shirt i got, even if its a large. I rocked it at the gym the first day i got it.


  2. oh and wrist straps! i need some...
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump
    you should definately experiment with different graphic designs too, try not to use the standard logo for everything, change the lettering get someone to create new graphics and you guys would be stealing all the customers! Maybe in the future? I like the free t-shirt i got, even if its a large. I rocked it at the gym the first day i got it.
    I just recieved my order today and received a free shirt too, I was really pumped up untill I relized it was a medium. You guys shouldn't even make mediums,o well my girlfriend loves it lol.

  4. David, the web guy, is implementing a "shirt size" field that will be built into customer profiles. This way, when t-shirts are given out we will know what size to send.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  5. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    David, the web guy, is implementing a "shirt size" field that will be built into customer profiles. This way, when t-shirts are given out we will know what size to send.
    WOW you guys are amazing.

    I can see it now by the beginning of next year you will only need to THINK that you want to get bigger, more cut, whatever, and you will hear a knock on the door. There waiting for you will be a box full of the appropriate supps and clothing to fit your EXACT genetic make up.

    VERY cool!

    Are you accepting applications


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    David, the web guy, is implementing a "shirt size" field that will be built into customer profiles. This way, when t-shirts are given out we will know what size to send.
    I have officially said bye bye to bb.com for good and Hello to Nutraplanet!!!!!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER

    I can see it now by the beginning of next year you will only need to THINK that you want to get bigger, more cut, whatever, and you will hear a knock on the door. There waiting for you will be a box full of the appropriate supps and clothing to fit your EXACT genetic make up.

    CROWLER
    Your tracking number will be: 1Z763887590797 and we will go ahead and use the credit card you will be applying for in November.

    BTW, your test results will be negative. Congratulations.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  8. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    David, the web guy, is implementing a "shirt size" field that will be built into customer profiles. This way, when t-shirts are given out we will know what size to send.

    Uhm, could you let him know the guy who had order 18737 is a guy and would like x-large. Right now I'm trying to figure out who I'm going to give a female size medium pink NutraPlanet shirt to. I appreciate the thought though.

    The shirts pretty sweet though with the silver lettering.

  9. i like the silver lettering to on the front. hope it lasts.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by P01Shooter
    Uhm, could you let him know the guy who had order 18737 is a guy and would like x-large. Right now I'm trying to figure out who I'm going to give a female size medium pink NutraPlanet shirt to. I appreciate the thought though.

    The shirts pretty sweet though with the silver lettering.
    Our fault...on your next order request it in the comment box.

    Too funny!!!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by P01Shooter
    Uhm, could you let him know the guy who had order 18737 is a guy and would like x-large. Right now I'm trying to figure out who I'm going to give a female size medium pink NutraPlanet shirt to. I appreciate the thought though.

    The shirts pretty sweet though with the silver lettering.
    Hey you send that bad boy to little FnF

  12. Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    Hey you send that bad boy to little FnF
    Wanna swap for an ALRI shirt? By the way, just tried Hyperdrive today and loving it!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by P01Shooter
    Wanna swap for an ALRI shirt? By the way, just tried Hyperdrive today and loving it!

    I dont have any ALRI shirts right now Kick me After the O , I hope to have a few though

    Ya that HD 3.0 Rocks!!!! Makes ya wanna dance and stuff huh
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The ANS Ultimate Pre-Workout Stack Exclusive @ NP
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-15-2013, 06:15 PM
  2. Pre Workout Stack in NP
    By TruffleShuffle in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-13-2008, 12:38 PM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-17-2007, 09:24 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-18-2007, 11:02 PM
  5. Post your pre/post workout nutrition regimens...
    By TMack40 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 04-06-2003, 07:21 AM
Log in
Log in