Anabolic Innovations products delayed

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone :)

We here at Anabolic Innovations have realized that it is possible we would not be able to keep up with the order levels which it seems might be coming in from Nutra Planet.

They have considerably more daily customers and orders.

Instead of putting Nutra Planet in the position of running out of Anabolic Innovations products we are going to wait until we are able to increase production. At that time Anabolic Innovations products will be carried at Nutra Planet.

I am sorry for the inconvenience to all who were looking forward to ordering our products through Nutra Planet. Sam (owner of Nutra Planet) has agreed it is better to wait until we are able to produce the possible amount he will need.

We will still have our products available at Anabolic Innovations it will just be a while(a month or so) before it is available at Nutra Planet.

Thank you

CROWLER

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
understandable crowler
good move on both of your parts
haha we wont hold it against you aha

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Good move, less frustrating for customers etc. You can disregard my asking about this in another thread.

Stay Smart!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Why are you guys posting in this thread ??????

You should be at Nutra Planet placing an order :)

CROWLER

D

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
I can't believe I'm being forced to salivate at all the anabolic innovation products for an entire month! :jaw: Of course, getting them direct is still a very viable option !

I

I-Vtec

Awards
honesty is the best policy, plus looking out for your customers ranks right up there.

you guys will both be very sucessful

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
good move, i was just about to post a thread about when nutra was gonna start to actually carry yall products because i was about to make a large order - of course now i know. good move though, sucks though i wanted to pay for shipping once but what they hell ya know

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've been informed that production turn around has improved therefor we are hoping to have the AI line available in a couple weeks.

Will keep everyone updated ;)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been informed that production turn around has improved therefor we are hoping to have the AI line available in a couple weeks.

Will keep everyone updated ;)
that would be awesome. i really think AI needs to expand and sell on other sites as long as they can keep up with demand! everyone loves AI products. i have not been able to try them yet due to high shipping costs to hawaii...hurry stryder and crowler i need to make a large supp order again SOON!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great to hear Stryder. I just purchased some PB/Choc. protein from them, and if it's as good as others say then I'll be picking up some more once you get it in stock.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what is the estimated due date on AI products?

i have a BBIIGG order coming up so i would like to have it all on one order so i can save on shipping. NP has the best prices!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I would say it will be a little while more. I will know more in a few days, you can watch here for any updates.

Thank you for your patience and I assure you it will be worth the wait :)

CROWLER

F

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Where's that little tank top you promised me Crowler? I need it, Im running around hardly clothed!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what is the hold up? sorry for my impatience just curious what is going on with this.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
what is the hold up? sorry for my impatience just curious what is going on with this.

Hi PP,

Thanks for the question.

We here at Anabolic Innovations have realized that it is possible we would not be able to keep up with the order levels which it seems might be coming in from Nutra Planet.

Instead of putting Nutra Planet in the position of running out of Anabolic Innovations products we are going to wait until we are able to increase production. At that time Anabolic Innovations products will be carried at Nutra Planet.

I am sorry for the inconvenience to all who were looking forward to ordering our products through Nutra Planet. Sam (owner of Nutra Planet) has agreed it is better to wait until we are able to produce the possible amount he will need.

Thank you

CROWLER

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
DAMNIT, HURRY UP!!!

Sorry... I'm going now. :run:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi PP,
Thanks for the question.
Thank you
CROWLER
That is what I was assuming was going on. Well a "I will work for AI Supplements" bum sign comes to mind:twisted: How long do you suspect it will take? over a month?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
...How long do you suspect it will take? over a month?
Actually the AI team has been working diligently to increase production turn around to better equip them to support retail distribution. Just received word that if all goes well, our opening order should ship Monday and then hopefully we would receive it by Thursday. This is an estimated time of arrival if all goes smoothly. One thing is for certain, we are proud to offer our customers Anabolic Innovations products...so let's support the line and show CROWLER how we do it NP style :D

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you better get alot of it because alot of people are going to buy. It will be that much more convienent. Please let us know once you get it up on your site. are you going to carry everything that AI makes?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just about everything except for all the flavors of the protein. We are getting his top sellers and will gradually grow the flavor line upon request and sales.

Will let everyone know when AI is up and ready to be nabbed off the site :D

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to add that the delay is 100% because of ME(anabolic Innovations) and nothing on NutraPlanet's side.

Thank you again for your patience.

CROWLER

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
is the bulk sucralose gonna be available at nutraplanet? im debating weather to order now or waiting it out. i also want lots of cookies!!!:food:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im debating too, but i think i will wait and order all at once. nothin like getting a whole box or two of goodies

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
This will be a fine marriage of two companies once it gets off the ground. I look forward to it.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed, plus it's always good to get all the best things at one site. I think Cycle Support will be on my next NP order.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just hope it gets there before the sale is over.