NutraPlanet is Proud to Sponsor...

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
NutraPlanet is proud and honored to sponsor Michael Grossi as a Team NutraPlanet Sponsored Athlete :clap2:

Mike has a heart and passion for bodybuilding. His strong will and dedication has recently earned him second place in the heavy class at the Collegiate Nationals. Mike is no stranger to the bodybuilding community and is also a sponsored athelete for Generic Labz.

For more information on Mike, please visit: Mike Grossi

Welcome to the family Mike :thumbsup:

Attachments

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Nutra, will you sponsor me? I just want free protein and stuff but don't actually want to work for it :p

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how about me? I can sing , dance and look pretty good in a t-shirt ;)

edit- I can also beat up Jayhawkk :)

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would just like to take this opportunity to say how grateful and excited I am to be sponsored by Nutraplanet. The reputation of this company speaks for itself and I will do everything in my power to represent Nutraplanet to the fullest extent.

-Mike

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Congrats Grexx and Nutra! Looks like a winning combination to me!

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Congrats man. Definitely something that is well deserved to you. :D

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
A fine choice. Congrats to both parties.

Sharia

Awards
I would just like to take this opportunity to say how grateful and excited I am to be sponsored by Nutraplanet. The reputation of this company speaks for itself and I will do everything in my power to represent Nutraplanet to the fullest extent.

-Mike
Hello Mike,

I sent a couple of emails to you at your cyber-rights.net account regarding some questions I have but have not got a reply yet. Do you have an alternate email account?
If you do, sent the email account to [email protected].

Thanks men.

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What questions did you have as I have not recieved anything regarding NP?

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
lol at 5 month old thread

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I know, this thread is ancient!! Last night when I first saw it I was caught off guard....Anyways, those pics are ancient too, i was 224 there and am now 275...260 in these pics

Attachments

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
holy ****in calf muscles batman.

can i borrow them this summer

edit: im genetically ****ed in the calf department but id still love to know your secret to getting softballs strapped to the back of your knees :bow:

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Believe it or not, but this off season I have not done one single calf exercise. Just a lot of heavy squatting with bands/chains and training with powerlifters.

santiago

Awards
Congrats man. Definitely something that is well deserved to you. :D
hi Idunk42

Can anyone please tell me what this means
"Barbell curl 12, 10,8,6 reps" example (12 reps at 75lbs, 10 reps at 90lbs, 8 reps at 100lbs and 6 reps at 110lbs)
Does this mean that the less reps that is performed the more the weights being lifted? Or does it mean to maintain the same weight as one is regresses in reps? I know it sounds dumb but I have looked all over here and I see it used a lot but no explanation. My arms are at 15" and I would like to get my arms 18". I would like to gain some lean muscle in my arms.

Thank you in advance guys.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It means as you drop reps you add weight.Good luck in gettin the lean muscle you deserve.:thumbsup:

And remember you cant build muscle without protein,protein and more protein!

santiago

Awards
It means as you drop reps you add weight.Good luck in gettin the lean muscle you deserve.:thumbsup:

And remember you cant build muscle without protein,protein and more protein!
Mmowry is that actually you on that picture? If it is you are a monster men.
Do you think this technique is the best way to get bigger arms or do you know of a better techique to get bigger?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes its me and thanks!

Ive found that getting a good strength base first will lead to more functional strength and size that will stick with you if you are forced into layoff status.

This scheme may work for you but none of them will work if you dont jack up food intake and get at least 1-1.5 gm of protein per lb.

For starters keep track of your protein and get 200gm or more protein/day(the more the better) plenty of rest and water.You Can do it!!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Santiago also do a search on the 5x5 workout.This is very effective and easy to understard and follow!