**Who wants bulk powerFULL? Post for support!!

1. **Who wants bulk powerFULL? Post for support!!

i do

2. I have a funny feeling this may be in the works....

That is not substantiated by anything concrete, that's why it's a funny feeling.

3. Yea im down, i've never used it but i prolly will pick some up cause im a supplement whore like that sometimes
    •   

4. That'd be nice, then I could do my own custom mix of powerfull and cissus in one pill.

5. Let me say this... I had some Powerfull pills out on my desk for a day and them **** turns to solid rocks... In the bottle they are fine but once they are out in the air for a little they got rock solid... might be an issue with the powder

6. Can't you just hook me up to an IV of Cissus/Powerfull?

I'll buy some powder. Be sure of that.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

7. I have yet to try Pfull but I'd definitely be interested also.

8. Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    That'd be nice, then I could do my own custom mix of powerfull and cissus in one pill.
    thats what i'm thinking as well, hey how about a capsule containing both powerFULL and cissus, save the pain of self capuslating!!

i'm calling for a generic powerFULL/cissus capsules!!

who's wit me!!

9. Bulk PW would be awesome.........I already feel funny in the pants just thinking about it.

10. Add my name to the list of interested people...

11. Duh.

I'm the one that started this.

Y'all can thank me later.

12. Yo Joe, did jmh80 put you up to this? I know he did...I'm having nightmares about drowning in bulk P'Full and hearing jmh80 laughing in the background

13. Yeah - I told Joe I'd spread body glitter all over myself just for him. He agreed at that point.

14. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    Yeah - I told Joe I'd spread body glitter all over myself just for him. He agreed at that point.
    Who could resist such an offer?
    Last edited by stryder; 08-03-2006 at 01:37 PM.

15. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    Yeah - I told Joe I'd spread body glitter all over myself just for him. He agreed at that point.
    you're crazy!!

16. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    Duh.

I'm the one that started this.

Y'all can thank me later.
    is was your idea, a real good one in fact, so i just took it to the next level and started a thread about it, see if we could influence it into reality, its dedicated to u and your idea of course

love the powerFULL!!

17. Bump, as I like PowerFULL.

18. Count me in, Powerfull is the best non-ph anabolic I have ever tried. Plus who couldn't use the sleep.

19. Which PF are you guys talking about? The old red caps with muira puama or the new purple with the 1-carboxy thing from REM?

20. Quote Originally Posted by Enigma76
    Which PF are you guys talking about? The old red caps with muira puama or the new purple with the 1-carboxy thing from REM?
    I must admit, the edge goes to the old orange-red caps, however, I fully enjoy the purple caps. To me the only difference seems to be a slightly less energized/focused feeling with the purple. The pumps, vascularity, etc. are almost identicle.

21. I don't care which version - just get me some P'full!!!

BTW - It's 10:04pm in Georgia - Sam better be working on some bulk P'full!!

22. I was a little pissed when NP quit carrying bulk powerfull. Im in for sure. And would be a regular. As for it getting hard in bulk form.... it can happen but not too bad. Just get a spoon and crush it up. No big deal.

HA... little late I guess...
    Last edited by Brother; 10-21-2008 at 02:42 PM. Reason: date/stupidity :)
  23. Guest

You guys twisting my arms~

24. yes yes yes hell YES

25. Ill twist something special for ya if you get Bulk PowerFull back in stock! I loved it as a sleep aid. I can really justify it in bulk per serving. It means I can over do it
  26. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs
    You guys twisting my arms~
    Bulk PureSapô Request

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs 08-18-2008, 11:52 AM
    okay who wants it?
    Look at all these little kids takin' care of the music biz don't their bus'ness take good care of me...

27. I want bulk everything in your line up
  28. Guest

okay

29. I don't care how crappy the economy is, I'll get a loan to buy P-FULL in a bulk powder form. I loved 9 grams a day !
  30. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    I don't care how crappy the economy is, I'll get a loan to buy P-FULL in a bulk powder form. I loved 9 grams a day !

9 grams...o **** but this would be PureDopa..so you can buy both(puredopa and 1 carboxy bulk) and mix your own.

31. I still have a tub of the original bulk powder.. ha ha.. I haven't used it yet!

;P
  32. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    9 grams...o **** but this would be PureDopa..so you can buy both(puredopa and 1 carboxy bulk) and mix your own.
    Don't you mean PureSap...to mix with 1 carboxy (PureDopa)
    Look at all these little kids takin' care of the music biz don't their bus'ness take good care of me...
  33. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    Don't you mean PureSap...to mix with 1 carboxy (PureDopa)

sure did...

34. So, umm - where is it?
  35. Unbreakable

Similar Forum Threads

1. Who wants bulk fadogia?
    By thebigboss in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-01-2010, 09:25 PM
  2. Replies: 79
    Last Post: 08-01-2006, 09:15 PM
  3. T-3 for those who want to know
    By Bone in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-16-2003, 05:18 AM