Help us expand our Bulk Line

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In our efforts to further serve our customers, we are looking into expanding our bulk powder selection. Please help us by posting up bulk powders that you normally use but we currently do not carry.

This is not a wish list for items you are thinking about trying, but for items you use as a staple in your dietary supplement regimine.

Thanks for the input fellas... :)

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Bulk Divanil, the extract of stinging nettle that is responsible for free of bound testosterone, it's the active ingredient in Activate.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think this is a great idea,I was going to suggest this.
Chocamine
Rhodiola rosea
Different Creatine forms,specifically Gluconate and Di-creatine malate

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Bulk Divanil, the extract of stinging nettle that is responsible for free of bound testosterone, it's the active ingredient in Activate.
X2

Also, formestane.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
In case you don't have it:

Phenibut

Any chance getting Powerfull's extract?

sergeant

Awards
How about flax seed powder, or bulk cla. Or how about offering a capping service sharge for the bulks. Most people want to take advantage of the bulk savings, but do not have the time or inclination to cap themselves. Maybe charge a couple extra bucks. Still would be cheaper than buying in non-bulk form, maybe.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
HAHAHA, I'm guessing from the happy Bruce jumping around, you guys are working on this.

*checks website to make sure. *

THE GREATEST

I'm Hungry
Awards
That capping charge thing would be an awesome idea.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The capping idea is good but realistically not feasible. We just don't have the time or the man power to cap every bulk order. The cost of the empty caps and getting a "real" encapsulator (cause there's no way we're using a cap em quick for all this lol!) just isn't cost effective...not to mention some bulks require different serving sizes requiring different capsule sizes.

We could however have some of the popular bulks sent off to be capped and bottled. This would increase the cost more than just a couple dollars though...hmmm, I'll think about this some more.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
How about offering caps and powder but only caps on the most popular ones. So:

Glutamine Ethyl Ester
Creatine Ethyl Ester
Arginine Ethyl Ester
Citrulline Malate
ETC.

Oh capped L-Norvaline would be AWESOME.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Do you also intend on carrying cap m quick's along with bulk emtpy caps? That's be awesome as well.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Leucine for sure.

Tryptophan
STOMACH supps:
digestive enzymes (bulk)
artichoke extract
inulin (FOS)
sodium acetate

Ill add more later.

MANimal

Awards
Get bulk Androstenetrione (6-oxo) back! I saw some great results stacking it with a natty test booster. Best natural stack I've ever done.

C'mon people, show your support for this notion.

(PS- in either case, get some anyway ;))

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Get bulk Androstenetrione (6-oxo) back! I saw some great results stacking it with a natty test booster. Best natural stack I've ever done.

C'mon people, show your support for this notion.

(PS- in either case, get some anyway ;))
Count me on on this as well.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Also, what about a bulk fiber supplement, like Metamucil(sp?). I don't know about everyone else but when I'm low carbing something to help 'move things along' but with negligible calorie content would be very welcome.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
bump on 6oxo/formestane/ e-form by dermabolics then i wouldnt have to go somewhere else just for that/great stuff.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
What, nobody else here needs a good BM supplement like me?

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What, nobody else here needs a good BM supplement like me?
I would expect a great deal of irreparable damage was caused by your question, and the images it provoked.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey I appreciate the importance of keeping the pipes clean too CDB! :D

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
i thought ive bought NOW's psylium husk from you. Unflavored metamucil right there.....and NOW is cheap enough that bulk is unnecessary; they already sell it as a powder.

Now back to MY concerns: digestion and plumbing adjuncts. pre-probiotics, things to keep the plumbing going and help with GERD, IBS etc.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
i thought ive bought NOW's psylium husk from you. Unflavored metamucil right there.....and NOW is cheap enough that bulk is unnecessary; they already sell it as a powder.
Ah, problem solved!

Now all he needs to do is sell magazines and newspapers and my bathroom needs are met.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
7-hydroxy-DHEA or BaET (the DHEA derivative in Retain)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ket powder - the stuff in nizoral(and instructions how to make a certain percent- example 2 % )

Rhyalus

Rhyalus

Awards
  • Established
I add a vote for L-Leucine.

Just about every article and study these days shows it as being important for workout nutrition timing with whey.

R

MANimal

Awards
Also Stryder. About the only well known site that sells bulk 6-oxo is Bulk Nutrition. Under the new ownership, service has really gone to crap, I hear. Suffice to say, they will be losing a ton of business. If you added bulk 6-oxo, think about the advantages you would have. Your last sale sold like hot cakes. Sale or no sale, I'm sure there are many who would buy bulk 6-oxo from you, being that you might be one of the few sites that sell it, and ofcourse, one of the most customer oriented in that respect.

It's a win-win. :study:

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also Stryder. About the only well known site that sells bulk 6-oxo is Bulk Nutrition. Under the new ownership, service has really gone to crap, I hear. Suffice to say, they will be losing a ton of business. If you added bulk 6-oxo, think about the advantages you would have. Your last sale sold like hot cakes. Sale or no sale, I'm sure there are many who would buy bulk 6-oxo from you, being that you might be one of the few sites that sell it, and ofcourse, one of the most customer oriented in that respect.

Yes; yes, indeed.

I heard rumors about BN, but nothing definative. My experiences there is the past (prior to finding NP and CNW) were always good - as were my dealings with BAC.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

You guys sold it for a better price than 1fast400 offers anyways.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
BULK POWERFULL!!!!

Then - you'd HAVE to make me a minority owner in the company Sam. :icon_lol:

I second the ketoconazole (active in Nizoral shampoo). I want the 2% version (Wal-mart only sells 1%).

Lithuanian Bear

Lithuanian Bear

Awards
Bulk active in symetry hydroxl-4
and bulk cissus Cheap uk supps are in the process of these 2
I am under the impression these bulk powders needn't be capped but can be dissolved into some sort of liquid, correct?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bulk active in symetry hydroxl-4
and bulk cissus Cheap uk supps are in the process of these 2
I am under the impression these bulk powders needn't be capped but can be dissolved into some sort of liquid, correct?
I think "suspended" would be a more likely term.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm going to bump the ketoconazole as it seems very hard to find. Actually, a whole line of bulk powders to treat MPB would be phenominal. Why aren't more people providing such products?

bumCakes

bumCakes

Awards

Nutraplanet sells Bulk 6OXO

Androstenetrione powder = 6OXO

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Depending on the solubility of the compound, some powders do not dissolve in liquid. In order to get these substances to actually dissolve in liquid you would have to heat it up...which you really don't want to do considering it may affect the potency and integrity of the compound. Suspended simply means that these undissolved particles are dispersed in liquid.

...But we all knew what you were saying ;)

Now to answer your question, yes you can mix it in liquid and gulp it down :thumbsup:

MANimal

Awards
Nutraplanet sells Bulk 6OXO

Androstenetrione powder = 6OXO
No they don't. It's out of stock for a reason. Stryder has mentioned that he would not be contemplating bringing it back when the issue was raised in another thread.

rockstar6181

Awards
any confirmation on bulk powerfull? if so what kind of ETA?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whatcha mean it suspends instead of dissolves:wtf:

It depends on what the powders are, and what you are trying to dissolve them in.

I don't feel like going into solubility chemistry, so we'll just go with, it's more likely settle at the bottom rather than completely dissolve.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
again i almost guartee these will sell very well.

-The Creatine gluc-the stuff in size on
-ketoconazole powder and a whole hairloss prevention line, spiro- whatever else, azelaic acid
-Leucine

I-Vtec

Awards
divanil

leucine

without a doubt by far get those and i have 0 reason to go anywhere else one stop shop ftw