TrenX-Whos trying it???

1. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Answers

Question TrenX-Whos trying it???

SO my question.... whos tried this and can it be confirmed that this is a legit clone like the terrific one already available? I know it hasn't been out long but I know the trn I have kicks in fast and someone should have SOME info out there.

2. Registered User
    Answers

I couldn't find this on stryders site is he carrying it?
  3. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Answers

Nope...Im a dumbA$$ and meant to post this in Island Supps forum. Can a MOD move this for me please?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Tren-X is a finigenx clone. I think the TRN clone is trenadrol from kilosports
  5. Banned
    Answers

Tren-X is a finigenx clone. TRN is a clone of Alri's 17b-methoxy-trienbolone.
    Fini/Tren-X is supposed to give more strength gains than mass gains and give about 5-7 lbs of good mass. Strength being the major role player.
  6. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Answers

I read that the kilo sports variation was WAY off of the trn. That was posted in the tst trn metabolites thread.
  7. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kjkriston
    I read that the kilo sports variation was WAY off of the trn. That was posted in the tst trn metabolites thread.
    Also posted was that only 1 company successfully cloned Alri's TRN. And BTW it was given to GL by Alri.

So not exactly cloning it. Just borrowing the Raws.

You can pretty much trust what's popular. Except for Cell-Tech and NoXplode.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Hey guys, I dont mean to bust up this thread, but I've been away from the designer oral scene for about a year. I stocked up on tons of it though, but ended up just using the old reliable (injectables, dbol, anadrol, etc.). But I was just wondering if anyone could give me the brief hilights of these compunds. I have 5 bottles/boxes of each

Halodrol
    M-TRN (GL)
    Superdrol
    M1T (most likely gonna chuck this in the trash)
    EMax (ALRI)
    TST
  9. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky82
    Hey guys, I dont mean to bust up this thread, but I've been away from the designer oral scene for about a year. I stocked up on tons of it though, but ended up just using the old reliable (injectables, dbol, anadrol, etc.). But I was just wondering if anyone could give me the brief hilights of these compunds. I have 5 bottles/boxes of each

Halodrol
    M-TRN (GL)
    Superdrol
    EMax (ALRI)
    TST
    TRN is good for strength and only strength. Add TST with it and it becomes a strength slight mass combo. M1T is acne in a bottle. E(rgo) Max is close to a 70% 2-Ene and 30% 3-ene. Something like that. I liked it but a few had bad sides with it. Superdrol is the **** for mass but has problems with back pumps, shin pumps when doing cardio. Halodrol is low androgenic highly anabolic good for a slight mass add or even cut and good for strength.
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Thanks bro. I think I'm going to try superdrol for the first 3 weeks of my next bulker. Will add to to my tried and true 1000 mg test/600 deca per week with 10-20 iu insulin per day. I have Anadrol on hand but I remember all to well it's sides. Will see if SD is any better. It's a bulker, so that means lots of carbs so I'm not worried about the hypoglycemia and lethargy guys seem to mention all the time.

Thanks again.
  11. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky82
    Thanks bro. I think I'm going to try superdrol for the first 3 weeks of my next bulker. Will add to to my tried and true 1000 mg test/600 deca per week with 10-20 iu insulin per day. I have Anadrol on hand but I remember all to well it's sides. Will see if superdrol is any better. It's a bulker, so that means lots of carbs so I'm not worried about the hypoglycemia and lethargy guys seem to mention all the time.

Thanks again.
    If you care to Rocky, check the link in my sig..I kickstarted a Test E cycle with SD, had fantastic blood results come back and plan on bookending
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Don't do that
  13. Registered User
    Answers

I'll take the m1t!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-19-2012, 05:53 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-19-2012, 05:47 PM
  3. Ghrp6 whos tried it?
    By citystreets in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 08:57 PM
  4. AN's IGF-2: Who's over 40 and tried it?
    By Vitruvian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 02-15-2008, 11:11 AM