How About A Legal Gear Sale!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you and your sales good things it's not a pay week lol I'd be trouble with that sale on no infuse.

BillyB

S.N.S. Rep
Awards
Lol, damnit. I placed an order this morning for other stuff. O well, another shipping charge is worth it, placing another order now. Great prices stryder!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow, you guys are really clearing this out :D

This sale may be over by this evening...LOL!

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
What's good out of these products left? I have never heard anything good about any of them? Can someone shed some light on something i don't know?

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
booyeah, thats a fairly decent deal on the protein... i couldn't resist it

pist

Awards
I glanced at the products a min and didn't see anything I actually wanted at the beginning of the sale. Now I wish I picked up some Cold Fusion Explosion.. it's like Chizled for $5 all over again :aargh:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Is this crap any good? I'm un-informed as to Legal Gear...

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this crap any good? I'm un-informed as to Legal Gear...
They were the first company to bring out m1t back in the day. At one point they were a reputable company but it seems lately not a lot of people are fans
shady marketing, overpriced products, etc

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damnit, just missed out on this one. Was going to snag some powertrain (I love that stuff preworkout), but saw it go out of stock right as I placed my order!

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
I was happy to see Dermsize and NO Infuse listed at $10. I used both in the past. I used them as part of a stack. Thought both were solid products.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Legal Gear sells a formestane product, but I guess it was mistakenly left at the higher price (wishfull thinking on my part) .....

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Received the funniest email just now in regards to the sale:

"get a life a dont leave sale announcement on web page when u dont have any of it in stock a hole"

This was the entire contents of the email...glad he was kind enough to gracefully show me the error of my ways--Thank you!

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
I think you ruined his day. ;)

Too bad I missed this sale; method or not your madness is always welcome :p

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Received the funniest email just now in regards to the sale:

"get a life a dont leave sale announcement on web page when u dont have any of it in stock a hole"

This was the entire contents of the email...glad he was kind enough to gracefully show me the error of my ways--Thank you!
Man, I wonder who pissed in his Cheerios this morning. :icon_lol: