Discounts?

1. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.3%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Discounts?

Do you guys offer any discount codes or anything along those lines? Thanks....

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Not to you, you dirty little ho.
  3. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.3%
    Achievements Posting Pro

You think that you would be nice to me seeing that I let you put a picture of my old lady in your sig. We had this talk awhile back you wanted to pretend that you weren't gay and put a picture of a sexy chick up but sorry your cover is blown now!!!
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

5. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

bump

is there a discount code for AM members?
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

bump??
  7. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.32%

No discount codes for AM at the moment but got some sales on the way...
  8. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.55%

Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    but got some sales on the way...
    bring em on!!:bb2:
  9. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%

Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    No discount codes for AM at the moment but got some sales on the way...

that blows worse than the bad gas I get off banana's.
  10. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%

HOLY CRAP!!!! Look at these great deals Nutra Planet has!!!!

https://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/82/list.html
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.05%

Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    i agree
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.16%

Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    Now that's a pretty picture fit.
  13. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.03%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

We have been talking about implementing some kind of reward system for regular customers - especially member of Anabolic MInds, since this is our "home".

I am thinking something cumulative (free 5 lb protein after ordering $25,000 a month or more? Start clicking that purchase button!!!).

Seriously, with the kind of expansion we are looking at, the last thing we want is for those of you with us from the beginning to get lost in the shuffle. We will have NP clothing, shakers, etc on the way soon - so we might start doing something like this to reward loyalty.

Thoughts?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  14. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.65%

I just want to say one thing about "discounts". As you guys know NP has been giving Bulk Nutrition a run for its money in terms or pricing. This alone is a HUGE achievement. BN does WAY more volume yet NP is still hooking us up, and in many cases, undercutting BN. I dont think you guys realize how SMALL some of these profit margins are on certain SKUs. To make any money they have to sell a ton. They are razor thin at some of the prices I have seen. Im not an industry insider, I just have some business sense. I also have a few friends in the industry. You dont start asking the guy with the lowest prices around "where are the discounts for AM members". He's already cutting it THIN. Your benefit from being an AM member is KNOWING ABOUT THE SITE in the first place. Stop being cheap as sh1t. Supplements are a luxury items imo. Budget them in or stop whining. Im a broke ass law student living on loans, you dont have to tell me how paying for supplements sucks... I know.

Just my 2 cents.

Support NP and this Board

That said, I would still sh1t myself if there was some kind of AM reward/discount. I just dont expect it....
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche
  15. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Alpine
    I just want to say one thing about "discounts". As you guys know NP has been giving Bulk Nutrition a run for its money in terms or pricing. This alone is a HUGE achievement. BN does WAY more volume yet NP is still hooking us up, and in many cases, undercutting BN. I dont think you guys realize how SMALL some of these profit margins are on certain SKUs. To make any money they have to sell a ton. They are razor thin at some of the prices I have seen. Im not an industry insider I'm just not a moron. I also have a few friends in the industry. You dont start asking the guy with the lowest prices around "where are the discounts for AM members". He's already cutting it THIN. Your benefit from being an AM member is KNOWING ABOUT THE SITE. Stop being cheap as sh1t. Supplements are a luxury items imo. Budget them in or stop whining. Im a broke ass law student, you dont have to tell me how paying for supplements sucks... I know.

Just my 2 cents.

Support NP and this Board.....
    I wholeheartedly concur. NP has always treated me right in terms of pricing, customer service and even throwing in the occasional free sample/t-shirt etc.

If you're going to work out some type of reward system, then I'd suggest something that benefits everyone (maybe a credit for referring new customers). The ideal system/program would be one that rewards members for helping NP become more successful IMHO.
  16. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.32%

Quote Originally Posted by Alpine
    I just want to say one thing about "discounts". As you guys know NP has been giving Bulk Nutrition a run for its money in terms or pricing. This alone is a HUGE achievement. BN does WAY more volume yet NP is still hooking us up, and in many cases, undercutting BN. I dont think you guys realize how SMALL some of these profit margins are on certain SKUs. To make any money they have to sell a ton. They are razor thin at some of the prices I have seen. Im not an industry insider, I just have some business sense. I also have a few friends in the industry. You dont start asking the guy with the lowest prices around "where are the discounts for AM members". He's already cutting it THIN. Your benefit from being an AM member is KNOWING ABOUT THE SITE in the first place. Stop being cheap as sh1t. Supplements are a luxury items imo. Budget them in or stop whining. Im a broke ass law student living on loans, you dont have to tell me how paying for supplements sucks... I know.

Just my 2 cents.

Support NP and this Board

That said, I would still sh1t myself if there was some kind of AM reward/discount. I just dont expect it....
    I wish more people saw it that way. Seriously though, some items are pennies on the dollar...actually most items. With the new expansion of bulk powders, it will increase our profit margins, while giving you excpetional savings. With this increased pm we will be able to offer more incentives and rewards. Trust me when I say big things are in store...we will make it worthwhile for our customers to shop with us
  17. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.8%

Great prices, responsive to our needs, dedicated support. No "discount code", but it is all of the intangibles combined with great prices that equals "take an additional 25% off our already rock bottom prices"
  18. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.9%

FNF that was just plain wrong, lol. Try egg protein! I clear rooms baby! lol
  19. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.9%

Look at those prices on Usp stuff! Oh man i wish i had more cash,
  20. rollin' on dubs!
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.42%

nutraplanet owns bulk nutrition!!! with your prices, i dont think a discount code is at all necessary. however, i do love these clearance specials or random sales you guys throw at us from time to time. ill be a customer as long as im into training which will most likely be until i die:bb:
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.45%

Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    We have been talking about implementing some kind of reward system for regular customers - especially member of Anabolic MInds, since this is our "home".

I am thinking something cumulative (free 5 lb protein after ordering $25,000 a month or more? Start clicking that purchase button!!!).

Seriously, with the kind of expansion we are looking at, the last thing we want is for those of you with us from the beginning to get lost in the shuffle. We will have NP clothing, shakers, etc on the way soon - so we might start doing something like this to reward loyalty.

Thoughts?
    Shaolin Style got a freakin t-shirt and some freakin weight gainer after his most recent freakin ordering frenzy!! I freakin love Nutra Planet, keep it up..... freakin! (i wish i did have 25k to spend on supps )

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-08-2005, 12:20 AM
  2. LAST CHANCE ON 2.00 DISCOUNT
    By wheystation in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-18-2005, 06:50 PM
  3. online discount coupons
    By wojo in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-15-2004, 02:48 AM
  4. Replies: 6