so hows everyone doing on pheradrol?? it's been a week

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hello? just checking in today has been a week since most of us received our pherdrol I know some popped it open as soon as they got it how is everybody doing on it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
eating like a horse up 7lbs. mostly water drinking a lot of water sweating a lot -libido is crazy good -a little increase in strength- going to start zol at 250 when i get it probably in 2 days to finish out last 3 wks. am doing 3 a day phera. only sides are good ones, i love it.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
glad to see you are doing well on it today is 7 for me day 1-3 were great 4-6 not so great but I attribute that to poor diet. Today Will be the first day I have worked a muscle group again (each muscle group only 1once a week) since starting PP will see if strength is different

Just did back INSANE PUMPS lats bi's forearms this is the bomb I don't even need to COA you the man for this one stryder. WEll worth the little extra wait.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey mixed up you gained any weight? im up 7lbs. in 7 days and my libido is insane, recovery is so good dont want to take a day off. cant wait to add the zol. i agree stryder picked a good one.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hey mixed up you gained any weight? im up 7lbs. in 7 days and my libido is insane, recovery is so good dont want to take a day off. cant wait to add the zol. i agree stryder picked a good one.

about 3lbs diet has been off the last 3 days got it back on track this week so will weigh in on friday.

I-Vtec

Awards
TheBigT

Im with you bro. i cant stop ****ing eating!!!!!!!! that and my wife is hating me. Honestly ive been wanting to tap that ass nightly

I cant say much for strength as it has only been a week

but after todays lift ( dont hate me for this ) I ate 6 plain hamburgers from BK and a protein shake. 1 hr later I was eating cottage cheese

I seriously cant stop stuffing my face. Ive eaten 3 tuna steaks since 4pm when I got home and just finished up some meat loaf. my stomach is actually to the point where it hurts if i dont eat every hour. which sucks because come morning time Im in pain til breakfast.

as far as water intake . Im at about 2 gallons today.

but im also taking lean system 7 and h blocker.

as well today I starter my prostanzalol that has been sitting in my shelf for awhile.

and the down side when I ****. I **** out about 3 lbs lol :bruce1:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This one's on the house I-Vtec...
:burger: :burger: :pizza: :burger: :pizza: :hot: :hot: :donut: :burg: :burg: :burg: :hot: :pizza::bb:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
so i-vac you got the real deal eh, oh well i hear good things about mega zol i cant wait till i get it in a day or so, heard it makes the phera that much better plus leans you out.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
TheBigT

Im with you bro. i cant stop ****ing eating!!!!!!!! that and my wife is hating me. Honestly ive been wanting to tap that ass nightly

I cant say much for strength as it has only been a week

but after todays lift ( dont hate me for this ) I ate 6 plain hamburgers from BK and a protein shake. 1 hr later I was eating cottage cheese

I seriously cant stop stuffing my face. Ive eaten 3 tuna steaks since 4pm when I got home and just finished up some meat loaf. my stomach is actually to the point where it hurts if i dont eat every hour. which sucks because come morning time Im in pain til breakfast.

as far as water intake . Im at about 2 gallons today.

but im also taking lean system 7 and h blocker.

as well today I starter my prostanzalol that has been sitting in my shelf for awhile.

and the down side when I ****. I **** out about 3 lbs lol :bruce1:
Slow down bro, I don't want you weighing more then me when I come back! Lol sounds like it's going well, keep me posted on the strength gains, that's what I'm interested in, I'm keeping mine on the shelf until I'm at least at 10%bf.

I-Vtec

Awards
Slow down bro, I don't want you weighing more then me when I come back! Lol sounds like it's going well, keep me posted on the strength gains, that's what I'm interested in, I'm keeping mine on the shelf until I'm at least at 10%bf.

thats my one pig out day this month.

today was much better. i ate alot of cottage cheese to keep me full all day. I cant wait for my AI cookies to arrive.

today was my first real notice in strength increase

my typical lat pulldown routine is in the 210 range. today was pulling 240 for sets of 6 easily:bb2:

kingivan

Awards
all hail stryder for the good work he has done and thank you family of mine i say that everyone keeps it real no cut cards as pheradrol my pumps are up libido still the same but my eating is off the chain cant keep me from food

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
how are everyones back pumps? I'm not sure if i'm just tight from not stretching enough or if it's the phera. anyone on it let me know thanks. Will be updating on Flat Bench today will let everyone know how it increases after 9 days on.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i dont have any bad sides to report it's all good. sex is as good as i can remember -up 8lbs and did 3 reps at 325 on bp 345 is my pb and that was almost 20 yrs ago. man i gotta say so far best $15.00 i ever spent. DAMN FINE JOB STRYDER. BTW still at 3 caps a day. what do you guys think about the new alri restore included in pct, sounds good, anyone know links to testers.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i dont have any bad sides to report it's all good. sex is as good as i can remember -up 8lbs and did 3 reps at 325 on bp 345 is my pb and that was almost 20 yrs ago. man i gotta say so far best $15.00 i ever spent. DAMN FINE JOB STRYDER. BTW still at 3 caps a day. what do you guys think about the new alri restore included in post cycle therapy, sounds good, anyone know links to testers.
I'm picking up sore restore for PCT as well as for later in cycle when I start up my M-trn it has ingredients for prolactin issues in it. BTW i am on 3 caps a day now of the Pheradrol also.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey mixedup click to get- diesel and check out diesel test-this looks like together w/restore would be great. i like the anti-prolactin part of restore.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you doin ok on 3caps? a couple of days this week felt lethargic but it could have been the hrs at work anyway like james brown says i feel good.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you doin ok on 3caps? a couple of days this week felt lethargic but it could have been the hrs at work anyway like james brown says i feel good.

I'm lethargic as hell but i attributed it to my other compound kicking in. I have never experience lethargy on phera I have run it a few times

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i can tell you 1 thing this is the real deal. only on 2nd week and people at work are making comments. at this rate ill be 250, some of it is bloat and fat, but my arms and chest are so swolen i think i need a bigger shirt size.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i can tell you 1 thing this is the real deal. only on 2nd week and people at work are making comments. at this rate ill be 250, some of it is bloat and fat, but my arms and chest are so swolen i think i need a bigger shirt size.

YEP i have been getting alot of comments too. This phera/m-tst is blowing me up. only thing is i'm not getting as much strength as the sdrol/m-trn combo. But you can't ask one pill to do everything lol the comments alone were worth the 15 dollars. I might reintroduce m-trn into the mix.

I-Vtec

Awards
i thought it was just me as far as being a bit tired. but I attributed this to ****ty sleep. its taking awhile for me to fall asleep. plus ive been lifting harder. im up 5lbs thus far.

im also on 2 caps a day and starting my prostanz as well.

im gonna use restore on cycle to help with prolactin

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i thought it was just me as far as being a bit tired. but I attributed this to ****ty sleep. its taking awhile for me to fall asleep. plus ive been lifting harder. im up 5lbs thus far.

im also on 2 caps a day and starting my prostanz as well.

im gonna use restore on cycle to help with prolactin

you shouldn't have prolactin issues on pheradrol at least i've never heard of anyone with those issues

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Forgot to mention or maybe I just realized RECOVERY OMG usually right now I would be dead after my Chest work out Max OT style. But i am feeling no soreness at all and I went as HEAVY as I could even doing a max-failure rep

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Forgot to mention or maybe I just realized RECOVERY OMG usually right now I would be dead after my Chest work out Max OT style. But i am feeling no soreness at all and I went as HEAVY as I could even doing a max-failure rep
Careful now, don't get to excited! That's how ya get hurt, in the back of your mind somewhere just keep reminding yourself that your still human!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Careful now, don't get to excited! That's how ya get hurt, in the back of your mind somewhere just keep reminding yourself that your still human!
thanks for worrying. but i am using the same protocol I use for moving up in weights as i do on every cycle for maxing. the one thing that is different is the Max OT 4-6 reps protocol and fewer sets. I also have a regular spotter so I don't worry about going heavy on certain exercises. I am really liking the MAX OT work-out it's the first workout that has gotten my biceps to grow in the longest time.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
updates anyone? went to class last night first time since Saturday. More Balco comments lol. Everyone can notice my new found size. lots on knowing smiles. If i get this reaction with sleeves or a sweatshirt i can't wait till i'm back in a tank.

Back from arms. day I can say i can definetly feel the difference between 20 and 30mg pumps are great vascularity getting better. had a better day strength wise not a great jump but felt good even with wrirst being sore from boxing last night.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
man i really feel like i have an edge at work/run a die cutter at a box factory, lots of energy and focus. the heat is really getting guys down even the young ones while i am going strong. btw even sweating like a stuck pig i am now up 10lbs.:run:

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Het T what day are you on now i'm on day 11 day 4 on 3 pills feeling good haven't weighed in since WED morining will weigh myself tommorw total day 28 on cycle holding steady at 10lb gain but this is the BIG thing dropped 2inches of my WAIST OH YEAH and Bench max is up 30lbs

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
same as you we started same time; my results mimic yours/btw just finished arm workout, i am having insane results from this. oh reading reviews of the original pp my results are blowing away results posted on the original. my waist is also down, i got to do legs or i will get topheavy,my arms and chest look like they will explode.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey mixed up did you check out diesel test from get diesel,this looks like the real deal along w/restore and reg.pct.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
diesel test is a bit expensive for me I am going with with restore tamox and sns creatine e2 matrix. I might try diesel test but I already have some e2 matrix and tamox and that worked fine last time. Plus i am ordering the restore for oncycle as well as PCT

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i think i will go agguys for tamox, price might become an issue if the wife finds out how much i been spending.! oh dont shop BN i ordered my zol monday and they havent even shipped yet, new ownership, im starting to get pissed.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i think i will go xxxxx for tamox, price might become an issue if the wife finds out how much i been spending.! oh dont shop xx i ordered my zol monday and they havent even shipped yet, new ownership, im starting to get pissed.

EDit your post bigt you just source posted I don't want you to get banned. New rules on the board. Thanks for the head ups though

kingivan

Awards
this is my 5th day and still feeling good but slight tired for 2 nites but i work lifting shark and tuna those bast@rd weigh but i love this stuff btw were can i can i pick up zol zt and how do i run it:type:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
stryder-man i messed up, you were out of zol so i ordered from another site-this has been my worst internet experience yet ordered monday and it hasnt even been sent yet. i will never stray again.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
kingivan do yourself a favor and order from nutra planet:btw i plan on 250 a day unless this proves to be to much, i am glad i went to 30 a day on the pheradrol no bad sides and the results keep getting better, cant wait to see what week 3 brings exp. if they ever ship my zol. i am doing 4 scoops of syntha-6 at work and eating like a pig at home, might gain 15lbs. in 4 wks.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
kingivan do yourself a favor and order from nutra planet:btw i plan on 250 a day unless this proves to be to much, i am glad i went to 30 a day on the pheradrol no bad sides and the results keep getting better, cant wait to see what week 3 brings exp. if they ever ship my zol. i am doing 4 scoops of syntha-6 at work and eating like a pig at home, might gain 15lbs. in 4 wks.

250 what is that like 5 pills a day? how long are you going to run it for. One botle will only last you like 18 days right did you stock up or something?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am only going to run it for the duration of my pheradrol cycle and going to try 250, if its to rough will cut down, dont worry dont have a death wish. i will save whats left with some stizm and zappetite after pct.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DAY 15 update going good STrength has resumed going up and last night i noticed a vein sticking out in my leg. I have never had any type of vascularity in my thighs . I wish I could run this with TRN but don't want to stay on methyl too long and have only 6 more days schedule for the Phera.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey mixed up if your having appetite problems have stryder check out new one from cl, black hole appetite stimulator.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hey bigt i didn't want to double post so i posted some of my strength gains over in the steroid forum in case your intersted I have only 5 more days left on the phera I might run in 1 more week though not sure

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yeah i caught your post. thats why i mentioned the black hole, man i dont need it my appetite is off the charts, if i ate any more my wife would have to go back to work to pay for groceries.lol btw i think i got my issue resolved, should be getting the zol today, will start at 250 and go until pheradrol runs out at 30 per dAY.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
added in 2mg of TRN as of last night for the last 5 days of phera/tst will run at 4mg solo for remainder of my cycle only sides so far decreased appetite and increased oily skin

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
so whats your take on this so far? btw got zol yesterday and began taking at 3 per day, will take a zol with my dose of pheradrol.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ON the product? or my take on the combo? let me know?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
well first off the pheradrol; second you went with trn and i went with zol, i will probably end this cycle next sunday and will stay at 3 a day zol/phera ,be interesting to see final results from trn. so far lethargy seems to be my only side. i would give pheradrol standalone a 8 maybe 9 out of 10 just because of no bad sides. i would have started zol sooner but ordered from that other place. i know you lost appetite any other side? how about strength, libido-weight gain?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OK Well here is my review 20 days.

Overall Product. 10 Why because I got GOOD strength increase and LOTS of comments on size and I only paid 15 bucks a bottle so cost to effective ratio cant be beat.

Now here is a break down

Strength 8-10 all weights have increased but it did take about 10 days before I felt strength and After Day 14 it really felt GREAT this compound seems to kick slower for me.

Size: Muscle look alot FULLER

Pumps: Best pumps I have had on any OTC

Weight: Not so good probablly due to loss of appetitie I experinced and poor diet.

Sides: Skin noticeably oily and the appetite loss. libido statyed same.

What would I do different in future cycles?
Start at 30mg for my self 20 didn't feel like that much but that's me. Also remove the M-tst and replace with TRN for the whole run.

For future I will run my phera with trn the M-tst didn't seem to do much for me good thing i only bought one bottle. No biggy this is a learning process differnet compounds affect people different. I also might start with the pheradrol and finish with the s-drol instead as i now know the phera will kill my appetite which should be helped by the trn but then the trn/sdrol will kick my appetite back up so I am ending a cycle with tons of eating instead of vice versa.

Actually the phera/trn combo might be a good cutter for my precontests since it does kill my appetite and keeps my strength up.

Hope this helps everyone any questions etc please ask.

I-Vtec

Awards
in thought i was the only one who had those sides lol

i just finished week 3 at 3 pills a day im sticking with this for my final week

things started off hot. crazy hungry weight gain and what not. week 2 at 2 pills a day things died out. hunger, gains and what not.

week 3 3 pills a day. no major change really. im up 5 more lbs. oily skin is minor. labido is down as is hunger still

going into final week